do you hate your dad?

what makes you angry with your dad that will make you forget that you have a father?
ako wla lng.. kc ngyn i am struggling in a situation that makes me think of not wanting to have a father. wla lng... i even ask and tell my mom to move into another place. masama ba ko? wla lng... kc sbrng nakikita ko n naghihirap ung nanay ko eh....

hope to have your opinions! thanks! :)

Comments

• LennyLenny SCHEISSE!!!! PExer
    Well I hate my dad at times (most of the time actually hehehe), because he was never a provider. Di siya bumuhay samin, only my mom. Well thank God their marriage is annuled na. hehehe But I do envy people who have very supportive dads... sigh... oh well, life goes on...
  • junkie09junkie09 ~~~~~~ PExer
    no, i don't hate my dad... i can't coz he's dead
  • AnGeLJoLiAnGeLJoLi Canto 10 Circle 9 PExer
    ..when I'm really angry with him, but, later on, I'd come to my senses and would realize that I've only one father.
  • kurakoykurakoy Membership PExer
    Originally posted by SiMpLeNgMaLuPiT
    what makes you angry with your dad that will make you forget that you have a father?
    ako wla lng.. kc ngyn i am struggling in a situation that makes me think of not wanting to have a father. wla lng... i even ask and tell my mom to move into another place. masama ba ko? wla lng... kc sbrng nakikita ko n naghihirap ung nanay ko eh....

hope to have your opinions! thanks! :)

i think i understand your situation. yup, i do hate my dad sometimes. but it really has a deep-rooted complicated cause so i don't want to expound on it. but really, let's just understand them. understand them first. if we still can't do it, well... i really don't know...
  • anime19anime19 dEpReSsEd PExer
    i don't hate my dad as in 'hate' talga... minsan nakakainis lang talga cia.. :bop:
  • rains_delightrains_delight Banned by Admin PExer
    naiinis lang ako minsan sa kanya.

Of course not, I don't hate my father.
  • kronekrone Member PExer
    Yes I hate him, and all the irresponsible fathers out there!!! How dare them start a family tapos hindi naman nila kaya supportahan?! I say let them go to hell!!! Maraming buhay ang nasira dahil sa mga yan! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Sta|kerSta|ker Iron Chef Gourmet Sandwich PExer
    I do.. he's irritating and bad timing..
  • SiMpLeNgMaLuPiTSiMpLeNgMaLuPiT legendary....... PExer
    Originally posted by Lenny
    Well I hate my dad at times (most of the time actually hehehe), because he was never a provider. Di siya bumuhay samin, only my mom. Well thank God their marriage is annuled na. hehehe But I do envy people who have very supportive dads... sigh... oh well, life goes on...

masama b kung iwish k n sna separate ways n sila? kya nga ako gsto ko ng grumaduate to earn a living... kso feeling ko i wont provide my mom a stable kind of life,,, kc kht ako di ko alm kung anong mangyayri s future ko kc hndi ko gsto ung course ko... and up to now i dnt have enough knowledge on my major dhil n rin sa mga lecheng prof. na wlang kwenta at puro kabarbarohan ang tinuturo...
    Originally posted by krone
    Yes I hate him, and all the irresponsible fathers out there!!! How dare them start a family tapos hindi naman nila kaya supportahan?! I say let them go to hell!!! Maraming buhay ang nasira dahil sa mga yan! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

yup i agree!!!
    thanks for posting your opinions... :)
  • LennyLenny SCHEISSE!!!! PExer
    In our case naman, my mom is the bread winner so we can live without my dad. Does your mom have a career or she's a housewife? Well, if you think it will be for the better that they would part ways na. At first I do not want them to separate because back then I thought those things only happen in the US. But as the years went by, glad it went well and I'm quite thankful that it happened. What's your presnet course and what's the course you want to take anyway?

Originally posted by SiMpLeNgMaLuPiT

masama b kung iwish k n sna separate ways n sila? kya nga ako gsto ko ng grumaduate to earn a living... kso feeling ko i wont provide my mom a stable kind of life,,, kc kht ako di ko alm kung anong mangyayri s future ko kc hndi ko gsto ung course ko... and up to now i dnt have enough knowledge on my major dhil n rin sa mga lecheng prof. na wlang kwenta at puro kabarbarohan ang tinuturo...
  • namename .oOoOo. PExer
    I really hated my dad before. I believed that his purpose in life was to destroy mine. Super strict nya kasi dati. Nagrebelde talaga ko.

Pero OK na kami ngayon, I think :beam: We don't fight na and he's not that strict anymore.
  • tsinhuatsinhua Lady Lynx Camry PExer
    ...i don't actually hate him as HATE. i can say that we more of like don't meet at the same point and that makes our personalities clash. i usually resolve to keeping quiet and go on with my life. i often would say to my close friends that my dad does not know the other side of me: my crazy world. what i mean with my crazy world is that i can be sobrang kulit. all he knows is that i'm serious. i even could have ended impressing him all my life if i haven't met someone who had been giving me advices these past few weeks. she told me that i don't have to live to impress others but rather to have to make a decision on my own. she added that in life, there would be a lot of decisions to make but it would always be of our personal choice. she really inspires me. i often tell her that she is my idol. GOD has his own ways of teaching us and for me, she was the instrument.

i still can say that my relationship with my dad is still passive but i am beginning to get out of my shell and be myself. i still have a lot to discover for i have been living a life meeting all his expectations in which it hindered me from being myself...
  • ^pusa^^pusa^ >>meow PExer
    i dnt hate my dad, idol ko nga sha eh, very hardworking and family-centered tlga sha. ang ayaw ko lng sa dad ko strict sha.
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman Loved by Adm!n ~ PExer
    Hehe. Not really. But if I do see him, I WILL BEAT THE LIVING SH!T OUTTA HIM. Ganoon lang.
  • shadowboxershadowboxer manic-depressive bunny PExer
    not entirely. well, undeniably I still look up to him more than I ever will my mom.
  • iskaliberiskaliber return2innocence PExer
    of course not! daddy's girl ako eh :)
  • wet_n_wildwet_n_wild slippery when wet PExer
    used to.. pero matanda na siya e.. kaya awa na lang.
  • PrNcZPrNcZ dYsFuNcTioNaL !?! PExer
    YES..... but I respect him enough to be willing to forego all the negative implications he has brought upon me and my mom's life..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file