Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

meron ba kayong mga hindi nasabi sa taong minamahal..do you want closure?

edi i-post mo dito yung pangalan ng taong yun and sabihin mo na lahat ng gusto mong sabihin....kahit maging madrama ka pa, magmura ka...magpatawa ka....put it all down here....as if you're talking to that person...kahit tula..ala sulat..ok lang just express yourself...
o ano?game ka na ba?

Comments

• She called me and i gave her closure. The problem is i wasn't able to give a closure.

Here it goes:

"You asked me if i still love you, I said yes no doubt then you shed your tears. I wasn't able to do the same since i was comforting you but I was broken down inside. I hate you for giving up on us, for leaving me and destroying me. But the truth behind my hate is that am still do madly in love with you."
  • dear....

its been ten months since you broke up with me... guess what? i'm still not over you.. i just feel so sh!ty at times.. i miss not just you, but how we were before... if i only knew that a simple desicion would complicate things, i shouldn't have made that decision.
    i had so much faith in you, but you didn't.. have you ever wondered what it could have been if you'd only let me hear you? you say you trust me, but leaving me isn't a sign of trust.. i hate you for what you did.. but i hate myself more because up to now, i still am hoping and wishing and praying that someday, things would be back to the way they used to be...
    maybe it's about time to give up.. really.. i really am hurting whenever i see you. im hurting more when you ignore me.. you really know how to work your way into my heart...
    you are not so who i thought you were... :( :(
  • " i just wnt to say dat i did love u but u ddnt let me show it....u ddnt even gve me a chnce.u've hurt me a lot of time but i still loved u...ang manhid manhid mo kc...but inspite of all the things dat i've through coz of u...i still luv u no matter wat..."

ang drama koh.....:cry:
  • marsloop.gif thanks for all. so far. eber. :D
  • good riddance. you did me a favor.
  • for the longest time, you were all that mattered to meeh...

you were my joy, my hope, my inspiration, my life!

your voice was enough to make meeh happy, your presence was enough to give meeh peace...

you were the best that i ever had! you were my big brother, my bestfriend, my partner, my lover...

did you know that i had nothing to wish for when you were with meeh? yes, nothing for i felt like i had everything!

but it was short-lived, aint it? the magic didn't last that long...

you hurt meeh and i hurt you back... i don't know which one of us had been hurt the most, all i know is that you scarred meeh real bad...

so i lost you -- and everything i had in my life!

i pretended i was okay after that... i moved on with my life, mingled with new sets of friends, got a new job, busied myself at school -- but did you know that nothing worked?!? i was so depressed for the longest time i could remember... i was so down there and you didn't even help meeh :(

and now you're coming back, saying that you missed meeh... i miss you too, do you know that? i wanna see you, too... i wanna watch a movie again with you, i wanna feel you again...

but no, i'm okay now... the love of somebody else picked meeh up while i was swimming in your sh!t...

you know what, i can't deny that you still matter to meeh... yes, you are far too important for meeh to juss ignore you like that... and yes, i still love you..

but guess what? i am no longer in love with you so move along :p
  • i hope you die soon!!!
  • Originally posted by chinese_rider
    She called me and i gave her closure. The problem is i wasn't able to give a closure.

Here it goes:

"You asked me if i still love you, I said yes no doubt then you shed your tears. I wasn't able to do the same since i was comforting you but I was broken down inside. I hate you for giving up on us, for leaving me and destroying me. But the truth behind my hate is that am still do madly in love with you."

i hope you got the closure that you wanted...pero maybe you should tell that to her in person,...even if it kills you....
    i know you're trying to save what pride you have left...bnut believe me...you're gonna fell better, you don't have to beg her to come back or to love you....just say what you feel and then say goodbye....
  • saywhatsaywhat PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I wanted to tell him something before he left, but the last shreds of my pride was holding me back. Years later, being the way I am now, I'm just so glad I didn't tell him what I wanted to say. Whew! :sweatdrop2: Otherwise, I might have lost what was left of my self-esteem then.
  • you taught me a lot... thanks for that...
  • i always tell you na your too good to be true..
    everybody around us wonder why you chose me. sometimes it really hurts cause your more beautiful than I am. people get shocked after learning na tayong 2.
    i am really proud of you pro you are more proud of me and i dont know why..
    it's good to brag na kaw bf ko. it's good to brag na were so inlove with each other and that malapit na tayo ikasal.
    i just want you to know that i love you deeply. nothing and no one in this world makes me happy and make me feel beautiful the way you do..
    it's a cliche, but thank you for loving me.
  • :confused: i wish i could see you on your ups & downs... i hope you could tell me the truth... but since you kept silent, then there nothing i could do.... i wish you happiness... GOD BLESS YOU!! i hope you could find someone who could love you more than i do...
  • How about...

I love you.
  • Th_ _

It's been 4 months now since you left me. I want you to know that my life has been glum! I trusted you so much as what you've always askin me to do so. But what you did to me leaves blotch and wound that hard to heal. Where are your promises?
  • to my blockmate

I'm supposed to post this at our school's own forum but since the damn thing is still down, I'm posting it here.

I really really like you. Problema lang masyado akong nahihiya sa 'yo kaya hindi kita makausap. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you're making an effort, sometimes, to talk to me. Sorry kung sa palagay mo parang ang lamig ng pakikitungo ko sa 'yo at parang ayaw kitang kausapin. It's because I'm too afraid to screw up infront of you and sometimes I stammer when I talk with someone I like. At the least, I wish you like me. But my feelings for you seems to grow more and more since we met. But that's kind of stupid since we never had a decent conversation at kung tutuusin wala akong alam tungkol sa 'yo, konting information lang about you. Pero ito ang nararamdaman ko eh. Nalilito na nga ako.
    I thought at first, this was just a phase like all the others that will pass by in time. But your case turns out to be an exception. I don't want it to pass by. I want to be your friend, a close friend, and maybe something more. I wish you feel the same.
    Pero ngayon mas nalilito ako. After what I saw, hindi na ako mapalagay. Is she or is she not? Parang hindi ako makahinga nung time na 'yon. Sino siya? Ganon ka lang ba talaga sa mga babae na friend-friend lang at kapag gusto mo na kasama mo natotorpe ka na? Hay nako...dahil sa 'yo parang may malaking bato na nakapatong sa dibdib ko. Love ba talaga 'to? Sabi ng friend ko I'm falling for you na, but how can that be?
    'Lam mo, huwag ka sanang magagalit, hindi ka naman guwapo. Presentable naman ang hitsura mo. Hindi ka macho, pero cute naman sa 'yo ang pagiging medyo chubby mo. Sa lahat nang nagustuhan ko, 'kaw ang least na iisipin ng mga tao na magugustuhan ko. Sabi nga ng friend ko iba-iba ang taste ko. I'm not insulting you or anything. I'm just pointing out you're different...and i guess that makes you special to me. I wish I'm different in your eyes too and that makes me special to you.
    'Yun lang for now...
    :*)
  • To T

I really, really liked you. From the first time we met, I felt something funny inside. On the second day, we were already talking and I was soo at ease. Normally I am painfully shy, especially towards someone I like. And then we started to talk more, this time about personal things...things which normally I couldn't talk about with a girl I like, or things only long time friends would be talking about...And every time we talked, my feelings for you grew deeper. I could feel my heart beat faster...

I wanted us to be friends, although a special one for me. I knew we could never be more than that but since I knew where I stood, it didn't hurt. Being with you already made me happy and I just enjoyed what I was feeling.

Alam mo, I was warned by my friends about your character...may masama ka daw ugali when it comes to boys which I should watch out for...I did...unfortunately, I had to expericence it.

Ang sakit ng ginawa mo. I didn't deserve that. I was nice to you but you misinterpreted me. Yes. It's true. I liked you. Pero wala ka narinig sa akin. Wala din akong ginawa to make you say I liked you. Tapos ganon gagawin mo? IIwasan mo na ako agad?

I'm trying very hard to forget you. Pero, I still wish you the best. Pero sana, magbago ka na.
  • it's been so long since we've broken up, and i've been doing some thinking.. do you think it's time to get back together?
  • Originally posted by mrpathetic
    To T

I really, really liked you. From the first time we met, I felt something funny inside. On the second day, we were already talking and I was soo at ease. Normally I am painfully shy, especially towards someone I like. And then we started to talk more, this time about personal things...things which normally I couldn't talk about with a girl I like, or things only long time friends would be talking about...And every time we talked, my feelings for you grew deeper. I could feel my heart beat faster...

I wanted us to be friends, although a special one for me. I knew we could never be more than that but since I knew where I stood, it didn't hurt. Being with you already made me happy and I just enjoyed what I was feeling.

Alam mo, I was warned by my friends about your character...may masama ka daw ugali when it comes to boys which I should watch out for...I did...unfortunately, I had to expericence it.

Ang sakit ng ginawa mo. I didn't deserve that. I was nice to you but you misinterpreted me. Yes. It's true. I liked you. Pero wala ka narinig sa akin. Wala din akong ginawa to make you say I liked you. Tapos ganon gagawin mo? IIwasan mo na ako agad?

I'm trying very hard to forget you. Pero, I still wish you the best. Pero sana, magbago ka na.

What did she do to you????iniwasan ka because she found out that you liked her ganon???
  • Originally posted by belladonnawitch
    to my blockmate

I'm supposed to post this at our school's own forum but since the damn thing is still down, I'm posting it here.

I really really like you. Problema lang masyado akong nahihiya sa 'yo kaya hindi kita makausap. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you're making an effort, sometimes, to talk to me. Sorry kung sa palagay mo parang ang lamig ng pakikitungo ko sa 'yo at parang ayaw kitang kausapin. It's because I'm too afraid to screw up infront of you and sometimes I stammer when I talk with someone I like. At the least, I wish you like me. But my feelings for you seems to grow more and more since we met. But that's kind of stupid since we never had a decent conversation at kung tutuusin wala akong alam tungkol sa 'yo, konting information lang about you. Pero ito ang nararamdaman ko eh. Nalilito na nga ako.
    I thought at first, this was just a phase like all the others that will pass by in time. But your case turns out to be an exception. I don't want it to pass by. I want to be your friend, a close friend, and maybe something more. I wish you feel the same.
    Pero ngayon mas nalilito ako. After what I saw, hindi na ako mapalagay. Is she or is she not? Parang hindi ako makahinga nung time na 'yon. Sino siya? Ganon ka lang ba talaga sa mga babae na friend-friend lang at kapag gusto mo na kasama mo natotorpe ka na? Hay nako...dahil sa 'yo parang may malaking bato na nakapatong sa dibdib ko. Love ba talaga 'to? Sabi ng friend ko I'm falling for you na, but how can that be?
    'Lam mo, huwag ka sanang magagalit, hindi ka naman guwapo. Presentable naman ang hitsura mo. Hindi ka macho, pero cute naman sa 'yo ang pagiging medyo chubby mo. Sa lahat nang nagustuhan ko, 'kaw ang least na iisipin ng mga tao na magugustuhan ko. Sabi nga ng friend ko iba-iba ang taste ko. I'm not insulting you or anything. I'm just pointing out you're different...and i guess that makes you special to me. I wish I'm different in your eyes too and that makes me special to you.
    'Yun lang for now...
    :*)

you know what, i liked somebody from my class once, i felt the same way you did, but when i got to know him, and i mean, really got to know him, i started to change my mind cause he wasn't really the guy that I imagined him to be..i guess i fell in love with the dream not really him. I just hope that this doesn't happen to you.
  • i wanted to tell him this....im sorry i let u go just like that.but u suck big time!:o :p sorry again.:o