Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

ANGELA CALINA... truly a goddess!

JohnstonJohnston PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Has anyone here knows Angela Calina?

Geessh.. she's pretty! Pang beauty queen ang dating... Talong talo si Mirriam Q.

She's one of the host of Etcetera on ABS-CBN 2 at 5:30PM, Mondays thru Fridays, and balita ko she came from Cebu City.

She's truly a goddess!

:*)

Comments

• post a pic.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wow! Na-excite naman ako tuloy... *okay*

I'll watch out for this Cebuana babe... :)
  • she's from abs-cbn cebu yata. she used to be a courtside reporter for the mba. i would always see her on tv pag southern games when mba was still with abs-cbn.
  • ur ryt she's from cebu and she used to host a local show here b4...She's petite pero may anak na cya but she's still sexy...its good that she's making name there in manila
  • AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Mga higala, I think she's very, very pretty!

Yes, she used to do basketball courtside reporting during home games of the MBA's Cebuana Lhuillier Gems and I believe she is the prettiest among all of the reporters.

Angela is a real Cebu Gem. I will post her pic soon. Hindi na pala pwede ang attachment dito.
  • Nakakaaliw siya kasi parang pareho sila magbihis ng Kumander ko (which is maganda).
  • I like her!
  • she used to study here in our university taking up psychology ata. friend nya yung friend ko. :D

she's a member of a band handled by a famous violinist and they usually perform at Ratsky Cebu.
  • She's a good host at kahawig niya si Charlene pag malayo ang kuha ng camera.
  • I don't like her much.
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ganda rin voice nya
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    siya ba yung BISAYA sa SUN CELLULAR commercial:?:

"pareho sang MALL"
  • She's pretty. She's my kababayan. Sikat ba siya diyan sa Manila?
  • i've met her and my impression is she's a nice girl. :)
    naudlot yung pagsikat niya dahil kay cristine bersola yata
  • ...she is hosting that afternoon show on ABS CBN Cebu... "Chika Hay Ta" yata ang title... hehe, one time i was in cebu, i watched that whole show even though ala akong maintindihan dahil lang sa kanya... :D
  • FendeR_21FendeR_21 PEx Rookie ⭐
    yes shes frm cebu one of my kababayans, yes she got a kid but she's H-O-T, yes Cristine Bersola untimely stopped her rise in the now-gone "ETCETERA" and yes she is pretty, prettier in person pa nga, i really like her beauty... bit of morena, nice eyes, nice figure, true goddess :)
    what if cristine b, never showed up:?:

teka, wala pa ring sagot ang orig tanong ko:?:
    siya ba yugn sa SUN CELLULAR:?:
    ;)
    sun cellular hmmm parang hindi sya, im not sure whyte coz i didnt take a hard look @ that model and she wasnt talking "cebuano bisaya" i believe, il watch out for d commercial

ps : wow dami palang fans ni Angela ha
    sun cellular hmmm parang hindi sya, im not sure whyte coz i didnt take a hard look @ that model and she wasnt talking "cebuano bisaya" i believe, il watch out for d commercial

ps : wow dami palang fans ni Angela ha