Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

are you scared of falling in love?

bket??

Comments

• no, im not afraid to fall in love.

why? simply because i know i can give my all and sacrifice everything for the one i love.. and if unfortunately it doesn't work out, i know i can and will survive.
  • Unfortunately, yes. :(
    I've been hurt but it's not the reason why I'm afraid. I'm afraid at this point because I'm not yet ready. I may be 23 but I consider myself emotionally immature. Hindi ko pa kaya ang mainlove without getting totally distracted. I get so selfless when I'm in love. Sometimes I don't love myself anymore. Right now, I'm doing my best to always think of myself first before being selfless. Hindi naman sa pagiging selfish pero dapat alagaan ko rin ang sarili ko. My close friend told me that "pag nagmahal ka, magtira ka sa sarili mo... dahil pag iniwan ka niya at nasaktan ka, at least hindi mo pinabayaan ang sarili mo." Believe me. It's true.
  • Originally posted by angel_to
    bket??

im not actually afraid or scared of fallin' inlove....im not ready lang siguro...basta ako waiting a ryt person at the ryt time...:)
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    no. im scared of the idea of falling out of it.
  • at times yes..coz i know im gonna feel miserable at any course of time....but still i jsut accept the feeling coz its part of life--living,loving and learning;)
  • nek_02nek_02 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    no. i think im just being cautious now. mahirap na maging g.ago ulet.

off topic: angel_to: :wave: hehe. tagal mu rin ndi nag-post sa other thread natin ah. :) mishu.
  • im scared of falling in-love again...

i really got hurt the first time... i don't know if i can bear it, if i get hurt again the second time... :(
  • i dont want to be scared of falling in love..
    pero minsan.. talagang ganun eh.. nakakatakot kc masaktan uli.. :depressed:
  • :smokedvl:
    no am not scared... what scares me is when i've fallen too deeply in love and the difference between love and obsession is blurred...
    :smokedvl:
  • I'm not sure if this is right, but people are not scared to fall in love exactly but scared of being hurt once again. Being taken to the point of no return. :bigcry:

I love unconditionally, the problem is I'm not sure if I will be loved back. People are not scared to love, but they are scared that when they love, they might not get loved back. :depressed:
  • Originally posted by DiZyCuPiD
    I'm not sure if this is right, but people are not scared to fall in love exactly but scared of being hurt once again. Being taken to the point of no return. :bigcry:

I love unconditionally, the problem is I'm not sure if I will be loved back. People are not scared to love, but they are scared that when they love, they might not get loved back. :depressed:
    you couldnt have said it any better:handsdown:
  • i'm afraid to get hurt. i'm afraid to show who i really am. i'm afraid of everything! damn me!
  • well i'm not scared to fall in love.. hmm.. ang sarap kaya ng feeling non no! :D i guess, what scared me most is to fall in love too deeply that i can't able to say no to that person... :mecry:
  • Originally posted by DiZyCuPiD
    I'm not sure if this is right, but people are not scared to fall in love exactly but scared of being hurt once again. Being taken to the point of no return. :bigcry:

that is so true!!! :unhappy:
  • CKCK PExer

sarap nga ng feeling when ur in love e

saka okay lang yan, kahit ilang bese mabigo... go pa rin....;)

para happy always....:p
  • maybe it's not falling in love that people are scared of...

maybe more than the fall, it is the risk that hurts...

whether it is not being loved in return, or getting hurt by that someone you love, or the possibility that it will not last...
  • BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nope... i'm not... most of the time yun ang akala ng friends ko.. pero the truth is.. i'm much wiser na ngayon... ;) syempre iba na ang careful diba :o
  • .......there was a time that I got scared by the idea of falling in love....and there was a time that I never thought that I would fall in love again...

BUT...i just waited na lang....

you cannot look for it...

Love comes in mysterious ways...

so even if you are afraid to fall in love.....

there will come a time that you would take the risk again...

AND...that's what we should do.....face our fears, and conquer it...

lahat naman may risk.....if we are going to be afraid all the time....

who knows, yung best person to love is already in-front of you...

remember, when you pray....you don't look with your eyes,

you don't listen with your ears....

BUT instead you use your heart, only then will you see the answer to your prayer.....

and if you will listen with your heart, then you wouldn't be afraid anymore.

*okay*
  • for me, falling in love is like plunging into something exciting and unknown... :)

it's one hell of a roller coaster ride! :D

so i don't see the reason why we should be afraid of it.
  • ...unless you hate roller coasters. :glee:

:smokin: