Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

Kotse o Commute?

2»

Comments

• Originally posted by kryptonian78:
    Masarap mag-commute dahil wala kang problema sa mga MMDA enforcer, gasolina, parking etc.

YA! RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE W U!
  • pag car mas madali kaso ang gas " napaka-mahal", pag commute naman okey lang din kasi di mo na iisipin kung san ka magpa-park. buti na lang ako hitch lang with my friends... wala akong iisipin....
  • Commuting...relatively less stressful, though slightly more inconvenient. Less costly too. :D

• In the context of Practicality, mas maganda ang may kotse, kasi pwede kang magdivert ng route. Kapag commute ka naman, you'll grow old with the super heavy traffic...it sucks!!! :mad:
  • Well at least that's one good thing about the rains. It's not so hot when one commutes or has to walk long distances. You can walk a block to the MRT without breaking out into a sweat hehehe. (Also partly because you've been frozen solid by the aircon at the office...)
  • thinker.gif I think of something na mas fair of both side...... Commute if u don't have a car or other means of transfo..... no choice di ba??? Kotse if u have as long as you have one... and discipline to you're self because some of us(filipinos) are hyph's when they have all wealth in life....

For our fellow ordinary people(like me) i think dats the flow of our life here and live with it....

• in a very ideal setting...

gusto ko ng chauffeur driven car! :cool:

sawang sawa na ako mag jeep at bus at fx at nakakainis umakyat sa mrt at lalong nakakaasar makipagsiksikan sa lrt! grrr.gif

sabagay, nakaka insecure nga naman sa mga lalakeng di marunong tumawid ng kalye ang mga babaeng marunong mag commute. :p

[This message has been edited by sardonic wench (edited 07-18-2000).]
  • Mga dudes,

Nabalitaan ko na once fully operational ang MRT, magsisimula na ang pag-pha-phase out ng mga bus sa Edsa! Ibig sabihin: humanda na kayong makipagsiksikan sa MRT!
  • Kung may driver sa bahay, nagpapahatid/nagpapasundo ako. Kung wala, I take a cab. Kung may gimmick, I take a cab din.
  • what matters is how frickin far your destination is. if your work is 30 mins. away by public transpo what's the point of bringing a car and having to park it for P100 a day.

in my case it takes me an hour and a half by public and only 30 mins if i drive. i'd rather drive than have to deal with commuting hassles that go with public transpo like waiting for a ride while inhaling toxic fumes; finally getting a ride but having to inhale toxic fumes emitted by other passengers; waiting for the next ride if it takes more than one to get to work. this crap just ain't worth it bro.

go with what works...
  • sa akin ay commute pag pumapasok sa trabaho dahil malapit lang naman ang pinapasukan kong companya. mas makakatipid ako ng pera dahil mas mura ang maipapasahe ko kaysa sa ipapambili ko ng gasolina at di pa ako pagod sa pag-mamaneho. pag nagko-commute ka, nakaupo ka lang at nagpapahinga. :D:D:D:D:D
  • sa akin ay commute pag pumapasok sa trabaho dahil malapit lang naman ang pinapasukan kong companya. mas makakatipid ako ng pera dahil mas mura ang maipapasahe ko kaysa sa ipapambili ko ng gasolina at di pa ako pagod sa pag-mamaneho. pag nagko-commute ka, nakaupo ka lang at nagpapahinga. :D:D:D:D:D
  • anything will do!
  • commute.

i wanna be an urban commuter all my life. <;fine, maybe not when i'm 80.>;
  • For me its better to commute that to drive my own car. Stress in work is already bad enough. if you want to start your day bad then i suggest join the morning rush! the traffic will do great for your bad day!! :)

Another point to ponder is car maintenance. If your starting and you still dont have a car plan or car allowance, then don't use a car! Believe me! you have to pay for everything including gas and repairs. You're simply throwing away your money.

• Hmmn.. I used to ride the MRT home everyday, but I've since resigned from my day job to concentrate more on my masters. I don't usually need to go out very much anymore, and when I do go out, the traffic isn't that bad.. is it my imagination or is the traffic system here improving? or maybe my patience is getting longer.. in any case.. CARS RULE!!! (Driving can still be a tiring pain sometimes, though...) but overall..!
  • depends on where you work and live. if you live in the city then public transportation is accessible but if you live in the suburbs, then you need a car.
  • IT'S ALIVE..! :lol:

This thread is almost a year old: First Posted -> 06-26-2000 07:28 AM :D
  • car...I live in NJ.
  • commute :)