Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

r u lucky in ur current bf/GF?Y?

BSTA ME, i am definitely happy wid my bf..he's not maniac like any other boys out there|!i can assure u na he's CLEAN nang napunta sakin and up 2 now, he respects me..he never touched me and no one had ever touched him!kaya im very lucky kc i know dat my bf can wait to that SEX THING! u know namna, bihira ka ng makakita ng mga bf na ganun!lahat puro un lng ang reason|!sex lng!wat a funny society we had|!kaka2wa!well, bsta me..HAPPY...EH KAU|?happy ba kau sa bf/gf nyo|?

:cheers:

Comments

• oo naman happy ako sa baby ko :) kahit halos lahat ng taong nakapaligid samin against sa relationship namin, :depressed2: wala silang nagawa.... kse happy kme ang love namin isa't isa... :lovers:
  • Yep, very happy. Can't complain. He is one guy who let's me be and let's me do what I want to do... and at the same time, he's taught me a lot about life and growing up. :sunnysmile:
  • :Dhe's definitely lucky :D
  • Yes I am definitely lucky with my GF! We have so many things in common.....we think the same......feel the same.......and most off all.....we love each other so much......never have I had a woman like her in my life..... :inluv:

auto019.gifNeilsen :verycool:
  • 11# UST_guard'9811# UST_guard'98 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yes i'm very happy with my husband.... kaya nga pinakasalan ko eh
  • monicaimonicai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    very lucky........coz he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

:lovesigh:
  • ============so L-U-C-K-Y==============

and so he is.....mahal na mahal ko baby ko tlga.
    iv had my past rel'p b4 but this time iv given so much
    for him..i love you mauie.
  • me, uhhmmm............................................................
    im very lucky to hav someone lyk my Baby :*)
    hes so kind to me. he never shouts nd say bad words to me. hes so understanding and mabait. he teaches me things in life. and even though im so immature, he can still bear with me. and he loves me. i love him also in return. actually hes my 1st bf.
    i love you honeybeef (joke)
    i Love you Baby!!!
    :babyeat:
  • yes....

because gift sya sa akin.... in him i see God's love :)
  • yahhh im so blessed having someone lyk my majal, coz he brings out the best in me. he loves my family and one more thing God fearing sya so i don't have any doubt...its just a matter of trusting and loving each other despite of his/her owm flaws.:D
  • pinkrosepinkrose PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    He's lucky. Hehehe :beam:
  • i'm lucky i have my mahal :stolenkiss:.. but he's blessed coz he has me! :luvluv:
  • what are the factors that confirms you are lucky to have him/her?
  • the fact na kahit anong gawin ko he still doesn't want to break up with me. sometimes talaga i can be the biggest b!tch! :( sobrang bait niya talaga. feeling ko makakarma na talaga ko sa mga pinaggagawa ko.. :)
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mickey08a.gifDefinitely YES!!! very much lucky! :)
  • Originally posted by LokAgiRL19
    oo naman happy ako sa baby ko :) kahit halos lahat ng taong nakapaligid samin against sa relationship namin, :depressed2: wala silang nagawa.... kse happy kme ang love namin isa't isa... :lovers:

woah! way to go. same here. couldn't agree with you more.

m very lucky with her. she's the sweetest, most thoughtful, caring and loving person i've ever met. i'm more important that her pride. meeting her is definitely the best thing that ever happened to me. :lovesigh:
  • im not pretty sure......
  • hmm lucky? hmmm yeah i think so... cant explain y .. but i know that im lucky to have him and his lucky to have me... :)
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by grace_yeah18
    i am definitely happy wid my bf..he's not maniac like any other boys out there|!

Are you sure? :) All guys are maniacs no matter how innocent they appear. You may not be doing it or talking about it but that's what he probably thinks of and won't admit it out of respect for you. I have yet to meet a guy (excluding vegetables) who can do ala 40 days and 40 nights. :lol:

Anyway, back to the topic, yes I'm very happy with NeoTemplar. He and I have been together for 7 1/2 years and we're still so in love with each other. He's my first bf and I'm his first gf. :)
  • SweetkaySweetkay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    YES!