Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Male Celebrities

patrick garcia

does anyone have any info about him? where he studies, where he hangs out, if he has a girlfriend etc etc. coz unfortunately, i have a huge crush on him! thanks so much =)

Comments

• isn't anyone gonna post here? please? :(
  • aZiaZi PExer
    i dont know much abt him.. all i know is adik siya! tumitira ng shabu.. sorry for breaking ur heart, depressed..
  • *keyah**keyah* PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think he lives in the Alabang area. I saw him twice in Alabang Town Center. First time, nagkasalubungan kami. He was in all black, and pareho kami nakatingin sa isa't isa. I couldn't help but stare at him. Gwapo siya. The second time would be in TGI Friday's. He was with a lot of guys his age, mga kaibigan niya siguro out of showbiz. Nauna silang lumabas kaysa sa 'min. Paglabas namin ng mga sibs ko sa TGI, nakatayo siya don sa may stall ng mga cigarettes. Tapos ayon, nagkatinginan na naman kami.

Cute siya.

*okay*
  • *keyah**keyah* PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Oh, my sister told me that my girlfriend na siya. Nag-aaral raw sa St. Benedict College. Madalas raw siya don eh, sinusundo yung girl.

*okay*
  • ptrick's gf is bianca king...she's the cheerleader in purefoods commercial the one who kissed the boy
  • yorimichiyorimichi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mas na-cute-an ako sa kanya dati...
  • cool! there are people who actually replied na! :D

anyway, i heard nga that he has a gf na and that her name's bianca king. is it still them? how old/what year is this girl?

i also heard that he has a place here in QC. haha, i thought i'd have to go to alabang just to see him!

thanks guys for the replies. if you have some more info, please share them! thanks again :D

btw, i think he's cuter now...pwede ko na kasing patulan, di na masyadong bata, hahahahaha! :D
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dati adik sya, nung time na tinubuan sya ng kung ano anong tigidig sa mukha, then lately bumabalik ang ka-cutan nya and galing nya umarte,dati kasi lagi syang nasasapawan nila Baron and co.. sa Tabing ilog eh.
  • namename PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yikes. crush ko na tong batang to way back in his Ang TV days. :love:

super cute kasi. galing pa umarte *okay* parang di parin nagbago histura nya since he started. :)
  • ang galing! people are posting na =)

ako rin, i found patrick garcia cute before pa but i thought he looked too much of a kid. pero later on, hindi na masyado mukhang bata so mas cute na =)

i didn't know he takes/took drugs! ya, there was this time nga na he was so ugly...pangit ng hair (as in baduy haircut sa tabing-ilog) and super daming dots on his face! pero ngayon, bumalik uli ang kanyang kagwapuhan, hehe =)

please, more info!!!! hehe. thanks :D
  • Originally posted by cookie08
    ptrick's gf is bianca king...she's the cheerleader in purefoods commercial the one who kissed the boy

talaga? yun gf nya?

well she's pretty. bagay sila.:D
  • he studied daw before sa maria montessori inside aav din...

balita ko rin, sobrang mas gwapo daw kuya niya..
  • dati..super cute na cute ako sakanya..pro for me, prang nwala yung dating niya eh..siguro dahil mas madameng um-okay na artista.pro i still consider him as a pioneer sa age and generation natin.

neways, may frend ako dati, kabarkada niya si patrick. pro nasa states na eh...
  • namename PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    patrickgarcia.jpg

Patrick Garcia

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 135 (LBS)
    Skill/Talent: Acting, Basketball, Badminton, Writing Poetry, Motocross

5'8? he looks smaller on tv. :hmm:
  • name -- that's a pretty good pic ture! thanks so much for the info =)

he's 5'8??? ya, doesn't look it!
  • i doubt if he's really 5'8. he's more like 5'5 - 5'6.:glee:
  • avonleaavonlea PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    patrick garcia might be 5'8... i've met him already, my niece interviewed her at the Talent Center office a year ago and I accompanied her... i think patrick is a lot cuter in person. he has very beautiful eyes that i did not notice on tv. as in you'll just fall in like with his eyes talaga sa sobrang ganda...

he was very courteous. he is also soft spoken... what happened was we arrived at the talent center a few minutes after he left the abs-cbn compound. he had not slept for almost two days but he went back to abs-cbn and did the interview. from then on, i really admired the kid a lot. his talent handler said that he wasn't like that before but he had changed to become more professional in his job.
  • My friends were supposed to interview his sister, Cheska (who is btw, soo pretty!) pero she wasnt available so they set an appointment to interview Patrick na lang, i tagged along. I forgot the exact address of the house! Pero that time he lived with his family pa.. basta may Del Monte yung adress or was it Bel Monte??...He was nice...He didnt know pa nga na we were there, hehe. :D

Now, he lives in a condo in Pearl Drive..I forgot na rin the name,sorry..I saw him once there :D
  • his gf is definitely a cheerleader kasi he was seen sa J&J cheering competition eh... I think sa AC ata nag HS yung girl cos my friend there said nakikita rin daw niya si Patrick sa mga fairs dun... :nuts: i used to really really adore him during his Ang TV days as in sobra! :handsdown:
  • hey

i started this thread and i want to make it one that has a folder with fire on the left side of it, teehee :)

and i still want info...so give them to me!

and for all those who have posted already, my deepest gratitude to you guys...you've made me really happy!:D
This discussion has been closed.