Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

I think I'm bi-curious..

I've never had a girl-to-girl relationship, even when I was studying in an all-girls school. And I've had my share of boys. I just started becoming sexually active a couple of years ago and I'm quite satisfied with my sex life and my boyfriend. However, I just cannot help but get turned on by the idea of two pretty and sexy girls engaging in sexual acts. Heck, I get turned on when I see two girly girls kissing.

I read in another thread that being attracted to other girls is normal but is wanting to be intimate with another girl also normal?

I'm a kikay girl. I love the usual girly stuff like make-up, clothes, men... But sometimes I imagine myself with another girl and it turns me on.

Can anyone else relate?

Comments

• hi maui_girl.:) i can like,totally relate with you! i'm also very much kikay,very feminine..i also had my share of ex bf's and flings.. but deep down,i'm also attracted to girls.it's really hard you know,cos no one really knows i'm like this and no one really suspects! i even have these daydreams in which i'm a guy.. involved with a pretty girl.. i don't know i guess i like exploring my masculine side.. but in the outside,i'm all girl!! i'm glad to see a thread like this..keep posting:)
  • huhney, i can relate. i'm a sexually active heterosexual female but i have always wanted to do it with another girl. call it curiosity. yep, i love men but i really get turned on watching those writhing naked female bodies in ***** flicks. well the female bod has always been more interesting than the male's. my male partners tell me i have the makings of a bisexual. i thought so too, that once i actually tried to hook up with another girl. kaso all i ever met were ***** who looked more macho than arnold schwarzenegger. yuck.
  • you are indeed bi-curious and i personally dont think theres anything wrong with it. i already made a thread about this a while back, somebody from pex wrote me and asked my take on bi-curious women.

the question is, do you have the guts to satisfy your curiousity?
  • CrusherCrusher PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Maui_GirL
    I've never had a girl-to-girl relationship, even when I was studying in an all-girls school. And I've had my share of boys. I just started becoming sexually active a couple of years ago and I'm quite satisfied with my sex life and my boyfriend. However, I just cannot help but get turned on by the idea of two pretty and sexy girls engaging in sexual acts. Heck, I get turned on when I see two girly girls kissing.

I read in another thread that being attracted to other girls is normal but is wanting to be intimate with another girl also normal?

I'm a kikay girl. I love the usual girly stuff like make-up, clothes, men... But sometimes I imagine myself with another girl and it turns me on.

Can anyone else relate?

How about looking at your situation from a different perspective.
    Think of a person who loves and enjoys life a lot. Yet, that person is also intrigued and fascinated with death, wondering about those who commits suicide and wondering about what is there in the dark beyond. Do you think that person will have the guts to satisfy his/her curiousituy about death? And what do you think of people who encourages such? Would they try death too, even as what they refer to as an experiment? Hmmm..maybe Vietcong guerillas would....
  • Originally posted by Crusher
    How about looking at your situation from a different perspective.
    Think of a person who loves and enjoys life a lot. Yet, that person is also intrigued and fascinated with death, wondering about those who commits suicide and wondering about what is there in the dark beyond. Do you think that person will have the guts to satisfy his/her curiousituy about death? And what do you think of people who encourages such? Would they try death too, even as what they refer to as an experiment? Hmmm..maybe Vietcong guerillas would....

different perspective it is. etreme, if i may add.

were talking about whether she wants to satisfy her curiousity for pleasure.

pleasure and death dont quite add up.
  • I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in this and that some others can relate to what I'm going through. I also appreciate very much the other comments.

You know, there have been times when I've come pretty close to doing something about this, meaning I already had someone who wanted to try it as well. But I backed out. I backed out because I felt that this would qualify as cheating on my partner. I love him very much and I don't ever want to break his trust. I thought, what if he would do the same? Have a sexual encounter with someone from the opposite sex? I'd be devastated! Is it different if a girl sexually experiments with another girl (and both have a preference for men but gets turned out by a pretty girl as well?)

I don't actually just go for any girl. She has to be highly sensual like me. (There's just a way to see if a girl is sensual)

I asked my bf b4 if I happened to have had sexual relations with a girl before we met, and he said he doesn't have a problem with it. But what if it were now?

I don't know if this is just an urge to be ignored or something I have to do so I can get it over and done with..
  • fooffoof PExer
    what you think is what you are. what u feel is a reaction and not ur choice. think first. Maybe you are really just curious and it makes u wonder how it feels to be in a situation. its normal but its not necessary to act what u feel because not everything that we feel is right and some are of course not good for ourselves
  • a few suggestions, Maui_GirL. (click)

goodluck.
  • There are types of lesbians: femme, dyke, butch....

To girly girls, it doesn't mean ur experiences of imagining is xploring "masculine side". (unless u think ur dyke/butch).

I'm always curious of the thingy too. And I'm still young. Ok, i think SMG & Selma Blair's kissing scene from Cruel Intentions is wicked. I also imagine (not fantasy!) kissing my girl bud.
    But when it comes to relationships, i dunno if I can be intimate w/ a girl like a guy-girl relationship (xcept the guy's a jerk thingy, watch Buffy this seasons, look out for Tara/Willow to see wat i mean).
    So it pops d question: Do i just think it's cool to kiss (lovelessly or w/ love) a girl? Is my mind that really imaginative?

See, I'm not like, the perfect somebody, just talent-less what others think. So, in my picturing-the-scenes, i can be a little interesting for being unusual. So i think i'm not positively bi.
  • CrusherCrusher PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by congster

different perspective it is. etreme, if i may add.

were talking about whether she wants to satisfy her curiousity for pleasure.

pleasure and death dont quite add up.

The operative word is curiousity.
  • Originally posted by Crusher
    The operative word is curiousity.

yup. curiousity to explore physical pleasure is one thing and "fascination with death" is another.
  • maui_girl : what physically attracts you to a girl?:)
  • I know so many beautiful, nice, and sweet girls that are attracted to other girls as well. Some of them are bisexuals, and other are lesbian. I like bisexual females and lesbians that are kikay - lipstick lesbians. But I also don't mind the butch, stone butch, soft bunch ones. They're all cool.

About being bi-curious, I used to be in the same boat. I satisfied my curiousity, and here I am, a bisexual male. I love it :)
  • sugarcube: I don't know. Just what makes women women, I guess... Our gentleness, our smell (mabango syempre..), just our femininity... Personally, I want sana someone with my same body type and someone willing to experiment. Just a one time thing of course... You never answered my PM, btw..

hi explicit! :)
  • hi Maui_GirL. i haven't received ur email. :)
  • bump :beauty:
  • as my nick goes, I am bi-curious.

I just started discovering this part of me last year when my bf and I were talking about the idea of a threesome.

And so I thought about it, and so I even tried to find out what it was like. The brief trial was super bitin but enlightening. I found out yes, I liked it. But also, that I liked hetero sex too, basically because I love my bf and he certainly has got one big thing a girl doesn't have :D

So while I consider myself bi, it's not all-out bisexual, I can't think of pairing up with a female for life. I'd still rather have my bf and threesomes and whatever else...;)

still wanna try a twosome again though...with another curious gal like me :cool:
  • hi i'm new to this group... chirolp_bey2.gif
    I'm a bi and have been for a while now. I am defiantely femme in the sense that no one would know I go out with females. I'm in a way attractive with both guy & gal suitors. My most recent relationship was with a girl that lasted almost 6 years. Previous to her I had a cutie bf which was about a year or so. I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I learned that great things come to those who wait. I'm dating and I'm just having fun right now... no strings attached. Having a threesome is a little extreme for my taste.

My advice to those who are curious.... just make sure you're ready with whatever decisions/ actions you are about to make. Make sure that when you find someone to satisfy your curiosity, both are in agreement to those terms.

Hope I helped a little.. looking forward to gaining new friends here...

ciao!!
    chirol_nikori.gif
  • Originally posted by Maui_GirL
    I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in this and that some others can relate to what I'm going through. I also appreciate very much the other comments.

You know, there have been times when I've come pretty close to doing something about this, meaning I already had someone who wanted to try it as well. But I backed out. I backed out because I felt that this would qualify as cheating on my partner. I love him very much and I don't ever want to break his trust. I thought, what if he would do the same? Have a sexual encounter with someone from the opposite sex? I'd be devastated! Is it different if a girl sexually experiments with another girl (and both have a preference for men but gets turned out by a pretty girl as well?)

I don't actually just go for any girl. She has to be highly sensual like me. (There's just a way to see if a girl is sensual)

I asked my bf b4 if I happened to have had sexual relations with a girl before we met, and he said he doesn't have a problem with it. But what if it were now?

I don't know if this is just an urge to be ignored or something I have to do so I can get it over and done with..

I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR BOYFRIEND'S SHOES ... ER, I MEAN PANTS!