• crixcrix PExer
    Originally posted by 1126
    ya
    cool.. la lang..
  • Uhuh:) I'm from Woodrose:D
  • crixcrix PExer
    Originally posted by s0iN2u
    Uhuh:) I'm from Woodrose:D
    Woodrose huh? Hehe.. ;) Shucks, you guys are so lucky, you started school like june 17? haha.. nainggit ba daw.. we started last june 5! :( but's it's fun.. haha!
  • i came from woodrose :bounce: wats ur school?
  • crixcrix PExer
    Originally posted by engortz
    i came from woodrose :bounce: wats ur school?

:) eyo.. me? i'm from rosehill, if yer wondering... it's in antipolo kc. :) hehe..
  • Hey crix!

Can i ask u sumptn? Wut yr r u in? Cuz we had a campus tour last Thursday and Rosehill wuz there! We were surprised cuz tha senior batch of Rosehill is small.. I hav a batchm8 (b4) -- she repeated kc.. uhmm she's from Rosehill too.. hehe la lng:)
  • crixcrix PExer
    Originally posted by s0iN2u
    Hey crix!

Can i ask u sumptn? Wut yr r u in? Cuz we had a campus tour last Thursday and Rosehill wuz there! We were surprised cuz tha senior batch of Rosehill is small.. I hav a batchm8 (b4) -- she repeated kc.. uhmm she's from Rosehill too.. hehe la lng:)

s0iN2u!!

I'm a 1st year stud.. Haha! Talaga? Naks naman! Hehe! thurs? dunno.. i'm lost! oh yeah.. that batch.. ;) hmmm.. sino un.. ?? what's her name? baka i know her.. have kasi 2 batch mates na transferred to WR. *okay* hope to hear from you soon!
  • Hey crix! I'm from Woodrose too :D How's Rosehill?

s0iN2u : I think I know you.. :p
  • EeggeEEeggeE PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    PAREF stands for what?

I know a few...

Woodrose
    Southridge
    Bluefield
    Rosehill
  • EeggeE : Parents for Education Foundation... I think :D
  • crixcrix PExer
    Originally posted by c2h5oh
    Hey crix! I'm from Woodrose too :D How's Rosehill?

s0iN2u : I think I know you.. :p

c2h5oh eyo!! :wave: phew, just came home from school.. (mga 5..) bcoz we had this team building seminar, it started yesterday (thurs) and ended today.. i'm so tired (but still, sige-sige ang pex! lol) Harrr.. Next week.. tests.. Ok lang! So.. How are ya? How's Woodrose?? ;) Yeah nga pala, I got na my "Student's Handbook"! <-:lol:

EeggeE: Add Northfield, Rosemont, Rosefield ;)

(Pansin ko lang a.. What's with ROSE??)
  • crixcrix PExer
    arg.. tests starts on Wed.. yoko na!! joke!! ;)
  • i was from woodrose
  • Woodrose
    Southridge
    Rosemont
    Ridgefield
    Rosehill
    Rosefield
    Southcrest
    Westbridge
    Northfield
    Springdale
  • Ang yayaman ng pumapasok sa PAREF.

You are the Way the Truth and the Life
    We live by faith and not by sight for You
    We're living all for You
  • ittitt PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it na curious ako. So, parang sub school ng PAREF ung woodrose etc? hehe coed ung iba dun diba?cute ung unifor ng gs nila our neighbor's kid studies there kasi. pano yung curriculum nila? hehe damin tanong:)
  • PAREF stands for Parents for Education Foundation, and they have all those schools under them. ;) Generally speaking, all those schools (Woodrose, Rosehill, Ridgefield, Rosemont, Southridge, Northridge, Southcrest, Yu Ming -- the new Chinese school, etc. etc.) are sibling schools. Woodrose's SUPER close sibling is Southridge though!
  • Why do their names sound so foreign?
  • Why do their names sound so foreign?

Woodrose, the first PAREF school in the Philippines, was named after the object that served as an inspiration and a sign to the patron saint of the prelature who is in charge of the religious formation of the school, St. Josemaria Escriva de Balaguer.

Southridge, the second, had a significance too, but I've already forgotten what. After that, it just seems like all the other schools followed in terms of naming. That way, it was easier to associate the other schools and brother-sister schools.

Yu Ming is the only school that is named differently, since it is a PAREF school for the Chinese community. (And is therefore appropriately named.)