Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

GUSTO MO NG TSISMIS?

have u heard abt DJ moe Twister --- and Bunny Paras?
what else can u share?

Comments

• IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Why, have they broken up?
  • they have a kid, right? they're not married though.. dj mo is actually being linked to kristine hermosa, an abs-cbn talent. is it true that sharmaine arnaiz is pregnant?
  • mikee is 6 months pregnant..
    vina morales and miguel zubiri broke up na....dati pa...
    donna cruz just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl...
    sa foreign naman...dayanara torres and marc anthony are already engaged....Wawa naman si aga!! hehehe!

:-P
  • stanch: up to date ka pala?
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Question: Is Kim de los Santos pregnant?
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Caramba: I think she's just fat.
  • is mikee preggy???
  • At least in that aspect, Dudut knows how to shoot.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Ira: Yeah, but I heard this from somewhere. Also, she doesn't have projects anymore. Viva has this 'rule' with their teen stars that they'll take care of them, as long as they don't get pregnant. They came up with this after the Angelu incident. *naks alam*
  • jacob: i guess he's good if the lights are dim or off!!!
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Caramba: Um....kakahiya ka. :D
  • [email protected] :D
    Caramba: I think kim's pregnant.She was really big when i last saw her on TV.Iba talaga yung taba nya kase...parang manas! :P hehe
  • kawawa naman si kim yung daddy ng kid ay babymaker.
  • sharmaine arnaiz is pregnant daw...shes in the states right now...
    guess cno ung ama?

none other than joey marquez...dunno if dis s true?

• IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Saw a candid shot of Sharmaine Arnaiz while she was waiting to board a plane to the US in NAIA. Her abdomen was big, while her face and extremities remained slim. So unless she swallowed a big watermelon whole, or she has liver cirrhosis or ovarian cancer, I'd say she was at least 5 months pregnant.
  • ira: where did u see the pic. I guess mayor marquez is still HOT to women ... lol :)
  • stanch & Ira: actually, shasha [arnaiz -- naks! nickname basis! ;)] is in qc, not in the us, hibernating until the chismis factory quiets down ...

jack: babymaker si dino whatsisname? & yes, joey marquez is hot mostly bcoz he's not the tv boob irl ... he's a wide-reader, in fact ... [now how did i know that? baka si boy abunda ako! where's my invisible mirror? *lol*]

[This message has been edited by ann (edited 11-08-1999).]
  • ann: how do u know that she's in qc? is she ur neighbor or sumthing?
    does dat mean mayor marquez has nothin to do with dis rumor?

• eto bago...si mark anthony eh drug user...
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ann and Stanch: I don't know na where Miss Arnaiz is now, but wherever she is, that NAIA pic I saw was her, no doubt about it. I forgot lang nga where I saw that picture. Basta she was pushing an airport luggage cart and wearing a short-sleeved, knee-length sundress. Si Joey Marquez daw ang culprit--I don't know lang nga what these attractive women see in this guy ...my god, ang chismoso/a natin! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file