Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

do u stil love ur X?

what if u saw him/her unexpectedlly, heard his/her voice on the phone....u thought u already overcome the feeling ...and realized..."oh no! the feeling is still there!!"

what would u do?

Comments

• Originally posted by gretcherie
    what if u saw him/her unexpectedlly, heard his/her voice on the phone....u thought u already overcome the feeling ...and realized..."oh no! the feeling is still there!!"

what would u do?

walang lang im happy kase timawag sya...:)

what would u do?

well.. of course matutuwa ako kung nakausap ko ulit X ko..
    ano magagawa ko kung may nafifeel parin? don't know really..
    concerning your question, "do you still love your X?" Yes i still love my X. however if you asked me the question, "are you still in love with your X?" Then i'll have to say, no.
  • yeah! i agree with ericgo , we can still luv our X(es), but we're nt inlove anymore...yung tipo bang gusto mo mapapabuti pa rin sya at ayaw mo pa ring nasasaktan sya....in other words concern pa rin....especially kung ok naman yung paghihiwalay nyo at frends pa rin kayo......
    yeah! i agree with ericgo , we can still luv our X(es), but we're nt inlove anymore...yung tipo bang gusto mo mapapabuti pa rin sya at ayaw mo pa ring nasasaktan sya....in other words concern pa rin....especially kung ok naman yung paghihiwalay nyo at frends pa rin kayo......

wel me & my x are stil friends...kaya ang sarap nung ganun feeling kase u care each other then ironic pa kase laging kami nag uusap unlike before ...weird no?:)
  • litel_angellitel_angel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by gretcherie
    what if u saw him/her unexpectedlly, heard his/her voice on the phone....[/I]

what would u do?

deadma lang... id probably ask him, "o bkit ka napatawag? nagiba ata bgla ang ihip ng hangin..."

why wud i say that to him?
    coz i dont love him anymore....

why wud i be that mataray to him?
    aba, matapos ba nmn ng ginawa niya skin me lakas pa din siya ng loob na tumawag.

:D
  • xerxxerx PExer
    well yung mga nangyari dati let be bygones be bygones hehehehhe...i can still be friends with my X but if you ask me if i still love her?...NO :nope:
  • i saw him already, 5 months after the break up. ok lang. i smiled at him. i asked myself if i still love him and yes i still do. but im not inlove with him anymore.

what would u do?

uhmmm.... i dunno... pretend the feeling is not there anymore.... :)
  • for the umpteenth time i dont love him..i never had and i never will :scream:
    pagnarinig ko man lang voice nya sa phone..ibabagsak ko agad no questions asked:belat:
  • yes, i still do...and it freaking hurts...:mecry:
  • Yes, More than ever... :)
  • it was the other way around for me.

i thought i still have feelings for him but after i got to be with him for nearly 4hrs months after the big break up i realized that i was just longing to be with him only but nothing more than that.

:smoke:
    yeah! i agree with ericgo , we can still luv our X(es), but we're nt inlove anymore...yung tipo bang gusto mo mapapabuti pa rin sya at ayaw mo pa ring nasasaktan sya....in other words concern pa rin....especially kung ok naman yung paghihiwalay nyo at frends pa rin kayo......

we'll in my case hindi na siya tumatawag... nahiya yata siya sa parents ko.... kasi pinagpalit niya ako sa iba... pero ok lang naman sa akin maging friends kami, kasi may pinagsamahan naman kami ng almost 2 yrs...
  • :ayaw: nope! not anymore...actually 'twas funny how I realized that I'm over him...I didn't know that I'm over him not until the night I broke up with him... :mconfused: confused? hehehe... :glee: it's like this... I thought I would break down the night I decided to end things up...I even called my friend and asked her to stay late, so that I'd have someone to talk to in case I'd bawl out and stuff like that... BUT THEN after I talked to him... I was very surprised that I didn't feel anything to make me cry... in fact, I laughed the whole night when I told my friend about it... she could hardly believe me... :lol: Until now...haven't shed a single tear for him... i know I won't ever.. coz I know I don't love him anymore...
  • D33D33 PExer
    NOPE kc pagmamahal na lng ng isang kaibigan ang kaya kong ipadama sa kanya dahil he's very happy with his current gf now.
  • yes.. i still do... but that doesn't mean i want him back...
  • heehee, i'd havta admire the people who posted here, at least they aint in love with their exes anymore *okay*

ako, i guess i'm still in love with him... it's been a month since we last talked and i really, really miss him ssssooo daym much! but oh wells...

we used to talk like almost everyday after we broke up and then we juss stopped talking juss like that :( it hit meeh so much coz i thought i was over him, like i was really livin the life... then one moment, after we talked, it juss snapped in meeh how much i still love him... and too bad coz i pushed him away :(
  • yup... i still do.... :(
  • Yup! i defintiely love him pa rin...

Pero dahil ayaw na niya, I just let him go na rin...
    :rolleyes:

Anyway, we're happier now as friends and confidantes.