COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Dawn Zulueta

Do you think that she should make a come back?
:)

Comments

• patchpatch zschowne = pogi PExer
    i like dawn noon ... so sexy and so yummy!

• why not? its a known fact that Dawn not only possesses a pretty face but can also act well :)
  • wowowwowow Member PExer
    i find her very pretty... especially in her de beer's (was it de beer's? basta, yung mei diamonds :D) ads :D ... i also find her a very good actress... i've watched some of her movies before like "hihintayin kita sa langit," "patayin sa sindak si barbara," etc... :D
  • mytyragirlmytyragirl Live Life Simply ! PExer
    she's welcome to make a comeback anytime. She'll always be one of the best actresses in showbiz. But i think she's on the fat side now so she needs to slim down first.
  • ApostleApostle the comeback kid PExer
    ganda. talino. ano pang hihilingin yo?
  • tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    one of the local actresses i truly think have talent. pretty face and great style..has a lot of personality, too.
  • MaRiEMaRiE Member PExer
    i think she's preety! sana she would make movies kahit minsan minsan man lang! ;)
  • schatzschatz BloodElf Mage PExer
    thanks ladies and gents!
    i will show this thread to her... :D
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    ang ganda ganda niya!!!!! as for the comeback... OO NAMAN!!! talented actress naman siya eh!!!
  • yuriyuri Member PExer
    finest and classy !
  • WiccaWicca Tinka, Tinka, Tee! PExer
    yup! she should make a comeback :) she's one of the few good actresses in the philippines.

another plus for dawn, is that she's a really nice person. she was my cousin's ex and after they broke up, she still kept in touch with the family & remained close to my lola :) everyone in the family loves her :)
    Originally posted by Wicca
    yup! she should make a comeback :) she's one of the few good actresses in the philippines.

another plus for dawn, is that she's a really nice person. she was my cousin's ex and after they broke up, she still kept in touch with the family & remained close to my lola :) everyone in the family loves her :)

hi Wicca wow! yeah she's really nice! :D wicca = chatter in skyinet? GRABE if it's you small world... tsaka na kwento! :)

in case some of you want any update about dawn.. here's her homepage! http://www.instanet.com/~dseeholzer/dawnhome.html
  • frenzyfrenzy Certified PExAdik PExer
    I think she should really make a come back! I miss her pretty face and finesse acting!
    i hope so too frenzy :D
    /me brings back topic

her homepage moved na pala... The Dawn Zulueta Homepage.

:D
  • the_BuGsthe_BuGs d ko hilig PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Wicca

Si Richard Gomez ba Pinsan mo wicca??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay biro lang hahahahahaha. Why not Dawn is a superb actress...(kyut ng house nila sa davao) and besides daming magagandang film na nagawa si dawn.
  • Chickity-ChynnaChickity-Chynna D Chinese Chicken PExer
    beauty and brains.
    such a good actress.
    one of my favorite lines of dawn sa movie is "mamamatay muna tayong lahat!!!" she mentioned this in a couple of her movies :lol:
  • i think she's one of the most beautiful celebrities in the business. plus she can act really well...may class pa siya.
  • `` Member PExer
  • JenniferJennifer house p0tato PExer
    Yep, she's nice and she's really pretty. My teachers think highly of her and they'd tell us "Dawn-stories" sometimes sa class... [this is because we went to the same school]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file