Wendell Ramos

liaaliaa Registered User PExer
What do you think of this hunk of a guy? He's really gorgeous!

Comments

• HeavenlynessHeavenlyness dats not my eye!!! PExer
    when I left the pinas for USA in 1997 and I still had GMA, I & my family used to always watch Bubblegang and that's where I first heard of WENDELL RAMOS. I was 9 back then so I don't seem to remember how he looked like or whether I liked him or not.

Now that it's 4 and a half years later & I'm now 14 and we only have TFC [abs-cbn] here in the USA, I don't see him that much anymore. The only way I get to "JUDGE" him by looks and talent ability is by reading the articles on the internet. Well, based on what I've read so far and the pictures I've seen, he's in pretty good shape! I heard he can act and the pics of him that I've seen, he looks pretty hot. Nice eyes also.... So, there u go!

:heartpump: :heartpump: ECHO & TIN™ :heartpump: :heartpump:
  • joe28joe28 Bb. Pilipinas-Univ PExer
    he used to have a wife, now he's free as a bird:D
  • AnGeLJoLiAnGeLJoLi Canto 10 Circle 9 PExer
    alam kong nag-g-gym sya sa Fitness something sa may Libis!
  • nakuponakupo Member PExer
    @liaa

agreed! he's really gorgeous. cute ng eyes nia. :)
  • avonleaavonlea Moderator PExer
    Originally posted by joe28
    he used to have a wife, now he's free as a bird:D

correct! and last i heard he was asking about this young actress (who has a boyfriend na)...

what i like about wendell... he smells sooooooo good! as in kung matatabi ka sa kanya, grabe ang bango!
  • trees94trees94 Member PExer
    ms.avonlea, who is the young actress that has a boyfriend na Wendell is asking? Please give us more clue, is her boyfriend from showbiz also?
  • noodle15noodle15 ---- PExer
    guapo nya! i agree with u pipol, he has nice eyes.. he can sing too... kita ko na sya in person..
  • angstangst Member PExer
    He has a nice body....:drool:
  • RadCliffeRadCliffe Registered User PExer
    :D :cool: :)
  • liaaliaa Registered User PExer
    wow gee thanks guys for posting ur comments about the cutest guy on earth :) do u have an idea how old is he? and who is the actress he was supposedly asking about, who has a boyfriend?

:)
  • AlrepAlrep Member PExer
    who the heck is Wendell Ramos? We only have TFC and I've never heard of this guy:rolleyes: Can someone post a picture of him
  • damnrightdamnright I feel it in my fingers.. ♫ PExer
    ent_1-1.jpg

:D
    Originally posted by trees94
    ms.avonlea, who is the young actress that has a boyfriend na Wendell is asking? Please give us more clue, is her boyfriend from showbiz also?

yup... her boyfriend is also from showbiz
    Originally posted by avonlea

yup... her boyfriend is also from showbiz

sino si young actress?

:glee:
  • noodle15noodle15 ---- PExer
    Originally posted by Alrep
    who the heck is Wendell Ramos? We only have TFC and I've never heard of this guy:rolleyes: Can someone post a picture of him

guest lang sya kanina sa THE BUZZ.
  • fireboltfirebolt 150mph in 10 secs! PExer
    Originally posted by avonlea

correct! and last i heard he was asking about this young actress (who has a boyfriend na)...

what i like about wendell... he smells sooooooo good! as in kung matatabi ka sa kanya, grabe ang bango!

haha! kilala ko si young actress! ikaw talaga avonlea!! but seriously, he really asked about her? alam ko nagpipigil lang sya dati kasi nga may wifey sya. mas type ko si Weng for the girl kesa sa present bf nya. hehe. :D
    kelan kinasal si wendell?
  • AlrepAlrep Member PExer
    Originally posted by noodle15

guest lang sya kanina sa THE BUZZ.

Thanks - I did see the Buzz and now I know who Wendell is. He's not all that. Not my type.
  • rosenbaumrosenbaum Member PExer
    well...sa mga fans niya, sinabi sa The Buzz kahapon na Wendell is gonna wear a T-BACK on the Bench Denim and Underwear fashion show this Friday...
    Originally posted by firebolt

haha! kilala ko si young actress! ikaw talaga avonlea!! but seriously, he really asked about her? alam ko nagpipigil lang sya dati kasi nga may wifey sya. mas type ko si Weng for the girl kesa sa present bf nya. hehe. :D

Oh yeah! Siya nga yung girl... mga early January pa nagkahiwalay si Wendellicious and yung wifey niya (na mas maganda pa ako!!!) and then he was asking if the girl is still the girl of the boy (ay! hindi ko ata naintindihan... kinikilig kasi ako eh!)...

I still remember those times na hindi pa uso "Bakit Ngayon Ko Lang" tapos he was always singing that song... tsaka yung "I Wanna Know" na paulit-ulit niyang pinapatugtog sa car niya...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file