Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Parker Lewis Can't Lose memories...

Two words: SYNCHRONIZE WATCHES!!!

Fave episode: the one where Kube (Larry Kubiac) finally meets his match! That really huge dark guy...yep, they can blow the whole corridor off!

Fave character: that geeky guy who has a crush on Shellie (Parker's sis). He can think of all sorts of stuff. hehe.

Fave...uhh...can't-think-of-any-more-topic topic: Randall's (?) (the rocker guy) hair. Hehe. cool 80's hair.

It was indeed the coolest teen sitcom in its time.

Comments

• uy, i used to watch that also! :)
  • brownpaubrownpau PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lol.gif I was such a fan that I wore untucked loose printed ethnic-type polo shirts and loose slacks for years, a la Parker Lewis fashion. <;shudder>;

Of course, he went on to Goodbye America!!! :D
  • one of the coolest teen shows i've seen on TV
  • Crush ko dati si Parker! love.gif

Darn it sino nga ba yung artistang yun??? *slaps myself*
  • moonshyne5, his name is Corin Nemec, and as brownpau said, he went on to star in some really really bad movies like Goodbye America, pero kahit na almost none of the cast from parker lewis never really made it big, it's still one of my favorite shows ever!
  • Yeah, I agree with pauTOT, walang naging sikat sa kanila that their names are only tied up with the name Parker Lewis. Like when you hear Corin Nemec, you really won't recognize him until you say "si Parker Lewis?". Anyway, you can see Kubiac as sorta extra in many TV shows. I think he's well known for his size such that everyone in Hollywood would take him up for the role immediately or sumthin like that. too bad wala na yung show na yan talaga.

Anyway, ano pa ba yung mga shows na naririnig mo yung thoughts nung main char? Like Wonder Years among other stuff? Hehe, we'll miss em.
  • I think yung sister ni Parker Lewis is yun ding nasa AMERICAN PIE (yung nerd na girl)tsaka nasa BUFFY (isa sa friend ni Buffy)?

Am I right? Parang kamukha eh...
  • I dunno...

para kasing ang tagal na ng Parker Lewis eh...

kung tumanda man si Shellie, eh...matanda na talaga, about 20+ na siguro. Eh I think mga 18-19 pa lang yung American Pie girl na "nerd-but-b!tchy".
  • Originally posted by PauTOT:
    moonshyne5, his name is Corin Nemec, and as brownpau said, he went on to star in some really really bad movies like Goodbye America, pero kahit na almost none of the cast from parker lewis never really made it big, it's still one of my favorite shows ever!

Right! Corin Nemec! *slaps myself again* Thanks pauTOT :D

Anyways, isn't that Kubiac guy the one on ER?
  • hmmmm...yeah...Kube's the ER guy...yep. Sorry. I don't watch ER that much; only Chicago hope, and The Practice, and Ally McBeal (hmmm...I'm guessin ur already seein a pattern here :P)
  • I loved that show.

Although I didn't like Parker, I always loved Jerry (was that his name?). You know, the nerd with the trenchcoat that had everything. I always liked him.

I also forgot the other part of that trio. Parker, Jerry, and who?

silly.gif
  • i'm not really sure, but i think it was mickey...
  • I think it's Randall (?). Yep, and Jerry's the nerd.

And guys: my bro says Shellie was the original girl in Beakman's World. There were three girls who had that role, there was a fat one and there's this most recent one...anyway, she was the original. Yep. She's not the Buffy-best-friend-sorta girl. But anyway my first theory's wrong tho that shellie should be like 19-ish only. If she was indeed that Beakman girl, well then she may be above 20. heh.
  • Thanks for the info TOTNAK BOY...
  • si shannen doherty yung pretty girl sa school na type ni parker..
    i love the rotc episode!
    :)
  • oh? talaga? nandun nga pala si Shannen no....

and pakikwento naman yung ROTC episode!
  • da best yan noh!!!but i olredy 4got my fave episodes der eh!!!...
  • one of the coolest teen shows that i've watched!!! hehe, crush na crush ko pa dati si parker lewis... love.gif
    and i can't seem to get KUBIAC's name outta my system, kase kahit pag nakikita ko sha ngayon, that's what i call him... :D
  • archerguyarcherguy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I remember that show! D ba yung ang pangalan nung bitchy principal ay GRACE MUSSO!?? HAHAHA!
  • one thing that i can't 4get about Parker Lewis is that my friend way back in sophomore had a very huge crush on Corin Nemec...and she's a man-hater huh?! and one more...the show's cool...hope they could have reruns again... :D