❤ Liza Soberano - Discussions - Page 93 | Showbiz - Female Celebrities | PinoyExchange

Page 93 of 95 First ... 43 83 92 93 94 ... Last
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1883

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 02:09 PM.

Pep.ph
    by Rachelle Siazon
    June 15, 2017

Liza Soberano reacts to bashers of her first Darna battle cry

Liza Soberano on netizens's mixed reactions about her portraying Darna: "If they don't think I'm the right one to be Darna, then so be it. I respect that. But I still want to prove to everybody that I am the right one to be Darna—that I can do it, that I'm trying to do my best."

Liza Soberano said she’s aware that her first “Darna!” battle cry drew flak from netizens saying that she pronounced it the wrong way.

“Ginulat ako ni Ate Toni.

“Kasi, as much as possible, gusto ko yung unang dinig nila ng pagsigaw ko ng Darna, pag yung movie na po mismo," said Liza, who's topbilling Star Cinema's movie adaptation of Mars Ravelos's comics Darna.

Liza was interviewed by PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) and other reporters at the trade launch of Megapro Plus, held last night, June 15, at Luxent Hotel, Quezon City.

It was on ABS-CBN’s variety show ASAP, last Sunday, June 11, when Liza was asked to give a sample of her “Darna!” battle cry by co-mainstay Toni Gonzaga.

After congratulating Liza for her latest feat, Toni gave this request: “Isang sigaw naman, isang sigaw, ready, go!”

Speaking with her American accent, Liza shouted, “Darna!”

The video clip of her first “Darna!” battle cry made rounds online, with netizens noting that it sounded like “Darnaugh!”

But despite the negative feedback about her portraying the iconic Pinoy superheroine, Liza said she’s determined to prove her naysayers wrong.

Asked about her current state of mind, Liza told PEP, “Well, of course, I’m happy.

"At first, when they announced na ako yung magda-Darna, I was very overwhelmed.

“And of course, there are some good opinions, there are some who don’t agree.

“But, you know, I have to respect everybody’s mind.”

The 19-year-old Kapamilya actress continued, “If they don’t think I’m the right one to be Darna, then so be it. I respect that.

“But I still want to prove to everybody that I am the right one to be Darna—that I can do it, that I’m trying to do my best.”

Will she consider using her own voice for her “Darna!” battle cry?

Liza answered simply, “Well, hindi ko po siya pinapraktis.

“Nahihiya ako sa sarili ko na i-practice siya kasi hindi ko pa alam kung anong tamang way talaga.

“But, if they tell me na ako talaga yung sisigaw ng Darna, then I will do it.”

Below are the mixed reactions of netizens about Liza as Darna:

Watch niyo si Liza Soberano magshout ng "Darna!". She was like "Darrrrnuh!". Ermergerd. https://t.co/fqEmkpQrsC

— Gabriela (@GarbyelaMae) June 11, 2017
    Liza Soberano as Darna?

Its lyk:

L: "Ding can you make abot the bato?"
    D: "Wait lang po!"

L:"I don't want na, I'm shy na."

*walks out*

— lois; (@paynometric) June 6, 2017
    dont get me wrong liza soberano is cute and all but she doesn't??? look like???? darna??? to me????

[email protected] in general (@trashboatTsukki) June 5, 2017
    #MayNasabiBaKongMali Parang masyadong demure/malamya Si Liza Soberano para maging Darna. #TheMorningRush

— George Jeffrey (@wudashudacuda) June 5, 2017
    Napakaganda ni Liza Soberano ???????????? Aka Darna!!! ??????????? Omg!! ?????????????????

— bel (@JobelleFrncsco) June 5, 2017
    Thank you @ASAPOFFICIAL for congratulating @lizasoberano You will fly high as Darna ???? #FlyHighLIZAonASAP pic.twitter.com/d1zaVGtbnl

— SOLID LIZA INTL ???? (@SLIofficial) June 11, 2017

http://www.pep.ph/news/67279/liza-so...=home_featured

Pep.ph
    by Noel Orsal
    June 16, 2017

Liza Soberano on shouting "Darna": "Nahihiya po ako sa sarili kong i-practice siya."

But Liza Soberano is open to using her own voice in shouting "Darna."

Pep.ph
    by FM Ganal
    June 15, 2017

Is Liza Soberano ready to wear a two-piece costume for Darna?

Does Liza Soberano prefer a more "conservative" Darna?

Ever since it was confirmed that Liza Soberano is the new Darna, fans have been wondering whether or not the 19-year-old actress will be donning the Pinay superhero’s iconic two-piece costume.

Over the six decades that Darna had been adapted for film and television, only three actresses—Lorna Tolentino, Sharon Cuneta, and Regine Velasquez—had worn a one-piece Darna costume.

Will Liza be following suit?

The Star Magic talent told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) and the press at the June 15 trade launch of Megapro Plus at Luxent Hotel that she would be ready to don the famous red bikini with gold stars if that would be the final costume choice.

She pointed out, “Well, of course, whatever is approved by the management, ‘yon po ang susuotin ko.”

Liza did not reject the idea of baring skin for her role as the Pinay heroine, “Okay lang basta prepared lang po ako. Hindi yung bibiglain, ‘O, suotin mo ito.’

“If I were to choose, anything naman as long as I am prepared for it.”

Would this signify Liza’s transition into more matured roles?

“Yes, I am maturing. I’m turning 20 next year, so I think it’s about time na rin.”

Push.abs-cbn.com
    by: Jeff Fernando
    June 16, 2017

Director Erik Matti says new Darna costume will fit modern setting

Kasabay ng pag-anunsyo ng Star Cinema kay Liza Soberano bilang bagong gaganap na Darna, mainit din na pinag-uusapan ngayon ng mga followers ng dalaga kung ano kanyang magiging costume ng pinay superhero.

Ayon sa direktor nito na si Erik Matti, may malaking pagbabago din na dapat abangan sa costume ni Darna.

"Andon pa din ang mga iconic preferences, but we’re trying to bring Darna to the modern contemporary setting and we want Darna to be progressive and gusto namin na hindi lang siya basta costume lang. Gusto namin medyo functional din na hindi lang magdadala ng kagandahan ni Liza," ani pa nito.

Naging matipid naman sa pagbibigay ng detalye ang direktor kung sino ang kanilang napiling designer para sa iconic costume.

"I've been tagged on my social media accounts of new designed Darna costumes and a lot of them really look awesome. Magaganda ang idea about it and we’ve probably worked on maybe 15 types of costume for Darna. And of course we are trying to come up with the fitting that's best for Liza," sabi pa ng direktor.

Bukod sa detalye ng costume, nilinaw din ni direk Erik na hanggang sa ngayon ay wala pa silang napipiling gumanap bilang kontrabida ni Darna.

"We have some casting ideas in mind but we've never confirmed anyone."

Dumipensa din ang direktor sa mga negatibong komento na nagsasabing malamya ang dalaga para sa role ni Darna.

"I've seen her moves and she's young. Alam mo naman ang mga bata ngayon pursigido and I’m sure she's going to nail it," pahayag pa ng direktor.

ABS-CBN Entertainment News
    June 16, 2017

SPOTTED: Celebrities at Britney Spears' first PH concert

It's one of the most-anticipated concerts of the year. And local celebrities who are fans of Britney Spears didn't dare miss it.
    Among those spotted were Vice Ganda, Maja Salvador, Julia Montes, Isabel Oli, KC Concepcion, Solenn Heussaff, Ellen Adarna, Alex Gonzaga, Kisses Delavin, Ysabel Ortega and Lovi Poe.

Also in attendance were James Reid and Nadine Lustre, Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil, Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia, Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez, Maxene Magalona and Robby Mananquil, and Ylona Garcia and Bailey May.

Seated together at the concert were KC Concepcion, GForce founder Georcelle Dapat & teen star Kisses Delavin

Other celebrities who watched the Britney Spears concert last night - Alex Gonzaga & partner, Sylvia Sanchez & family and Bailey May.

Star Cinema.abs-cbn.com/News
    by Regina Tabora
    June 16, 2017

We’re getting a new costume for Darna!
    Ano ang bago nating makikita sa Darna costume ni Liza?

Apart from seeing a brand new Darna (played by the ever beautiful Liza Soberano), the excited audience will also get a revamped costume for the superheroine according to the film’s director Erik Matti.

In an interview with PUSH published earlier today, June 16, Direk Erik mentioned that the costume will fit the modern setting.

“Ando'n pa rin ang mga iconic preferences, but… we want Darna to be progressive and gusto namin na hindi lang siya basta costume lang,” he said. “Gusto namin medyo functional din na hindi lang magdadala ng kagandahan ni Liza.”

The director didn’t reveal who will to design the costume, but he shared that he’s gotten a lot of ideas from the artworks that fans have sent him on social media.

“Magaganda ang idea about it and we’ve probably worked on maybe 15 types of costume for Darna. And of course we are trying to come up with the fitting that's best for Liza,” he said.

We’re sure Liza will be a sight to behold once the costume is revealed!

June 16, 2017

Liza's gym photo sparks rumors that Enrique will play Captain Barbell

She just wanted to show to her fans how much she loves working out for her Darna role.
    But Liza Soberano's newest Instagram gym snap inadvertently sparked rumors about a possible "Captain Barbell" movie.
    In the photo, Soberano was seen with celebrity trainer Bok Santos and Enrique Gil, who left many wondering if he is being considered for the superhero role just by holding a dumbbell.

Soberano was quick to downplay this, however, telling ABS-CBN News' Mario Dumaual and other reporters on Thursday that her loveteam partner is just being supportive of her training.
    Asked about Gil's opinion of her newest role, she said: "When he found out [that I was cast as Darna], he was supportive naman. He said kaya ko iyan at sinasamahan din niya ako sa pagwo-work out."
    Regardless, Soberano said that she would love to see Gil wearing the Captain Barbell costume himself. "That would be good. I think bagay siya sa role naman. Ang laki ng katawan niya," she said.

In the same interview, Soberano also addressed those who have been critical of her being cast to lead the new "Darna" movie.
    "Of course, there are some good opinions and there are some that don't agree. But all of that, I have to respect all of their opinions because I can't control everybody's mind," she said.
    "And if they don't think that I'm the right one to do Darna so be it, I respect that. But I still want to prove to everybody who believes that I can do it and that I'm trying to best."
    The planned movie adaptation starring the Filipina superheroine will be directed by Erik Matti and produced by Star Cinema.
    Soberano has already said that she will be undergoing intense physical training for the role, among other preparations such as attending dance and vocal workshops.
    She added that she wants to do all of the stunts, if possible.
    A release date for the "Darna" movie has yet to be announced.

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 02:27 PM.

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 12:47 PM.

The Philippine Star
    June 20, 2017

Enrique is Liza's leading man in Darna

https://www.pressreader.com/philippi...82084866798562

Pep.Ph./News
    by Rachelle Siazon
    June 19, 2017

Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano admit to being in a "relationship with no labels"

Calling her by her nickname, Enrique Gil declared the depth of his love for Liza Soberano: "Yeah, I'm super in love. Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes. But that's why she's Hope, I am never hopeless. That's how I feel. I mean, that's how you feel when you're in love."

In YES! Magazine’s July 2017 cover story, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano admitted that they are in a "relationship with no labels.”

Speaking to YES! senior writer Gabby Libarios, Enrique declared that he’s head over heels in love with Liza, aka Hope Elizabeth.

The 25-year-old Kapamilya actor said, “Yeah, I’m super in love.

“Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes.

“But that’s why she’s Hope, I am never hopeless.

“That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”

As early as now, Enrique said he sees himself settling down with Liza in the future.

“This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman.

“And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”

Liza, who turned 19 last January 4, openly admitted that for the first time in her life, she’s in love.

Asked if she loves Enrique, Liza lit up quite noticeably and took her time before encapsulating her real-life feelings for her long-time loveteam partner in three words: “Yes, I do.”

While she never had a boyfriend since birth, Liza said that she completely trusts Enrique with her heart.

Confident about her and Enrique’s feelings for each other, she added, “I don’t think love should be a scary thing.”

Even without labels, Liza shared that Enrique knows that he’s the only guy she loves.

“I feel like napaparamdam ko naman ’yon sa kanya.

“And I always make sure that he feels different from everybody else.

“I don’t wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else.

“There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special.”

What are Liza’s considerations when it comes to “relationship with no labels” with Enrique? How do the people closest to them feel about their romance? How did they first confess their feelings to each other?

Find out the answers to all these questions and more in YES! Magazine July 2017.

****************************************************************************

Star Cinema .abs-cbn.com./News
    by: Chandral Selim
    June 20

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil are on the cover of YES! magazine this month.

LizQuen gets real about their feelings in new magazine cover story

Enrique reveals why Liza is his "Hope" (in more ways than one).

The cover, which features the gorgeous love team looking like extremely attractive demigods, premiered on the magazine's official Instagram page today, June 20.

Take a look here:

In the caption, YES! generously shared a portion of their exclusive interview to their followers.

According to Quen, he draws "hope" from Liza. He said:

"You get hopeless sometimes. But that’s why she’s Hope (referring to Liza’s real name), I am never hopeless. That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”

He continued, “This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman. And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”

When asked if she feels the same way, Liza simply replied, "Yes, I do."

Liza and Enrique also addressed their "relationship with no labels" in the interview and Enrique even shared that he feels as though people already know about their set-up.

“Yeah, people see it naman. They see that I care for her, she cares for me. She’s special to me, I’m special to her. And that ‘special-ness’ is only between the both of us. People see it. Everybody sees it.”

To which the new Darna added, “I feel like napaparamdam ko naman ’yon sa kanya. And I always make sure that he feels different from everybody else. I don’t wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special.”

Aww! Heart emojis all around, guys!

The Philippine Star
    June 20, 2017

Enrique is Liza’s leading man in Darna

Enrique Gil is Liza Soberano's leading man in the upcoming Darna movie.

MANILA, Philippines - With Liza Soberano confirmed as Darna in the movie directed by Erik Matti for Star Cinema, the guessing game has shifted to who her leading man will be, with several names mentioned as “most likely.” It was The STAR that broke the big story about Liza’s bagging the coveted role that has been played by more than a dozen big stars, including Angel Locsin.

According to Funfare’s DPA, as of the moment (no last-minute changes, hopefully, knock on wood!), tapped to play Liza’s leading man is none other than her screen (and soon-to-be real-life?) sweetheart Enrique Gil. This piece of “breaking news” should belie rumors that the LizQuen tandem would be temporarily broken up while another actor would be Liza’s Darna partner.

*************************************************************************************8

June 20, 2017

Enrique describes Liza as 'the one' for him

It's pretty much common knowledge that Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil have feelings for each other.
    And to further prove this, Gil once again opened up about his leading lady in an interview with YES! Magazine this July, describing the "Darna" star as "the one" and confessing that he's "super in love."
    "Yeah, it's her and I tell her that naman. It's the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she's the one," Gil admitted.
    The Kapamilya stars sat down with the showbiz magazine to talk about their "relationship with no labels."
    For her turn on the record, Soberano pretty much echoed what Gil said, adding that she makes it a point to treat her "Dolce Amore" co-star differently than anyone.
    "I feel like napaparamdam ko naman iyon sa kanya. ...I don't wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special," she explained.
    Gil and Soberano have been rumored to be a couple for some time. The two put many of the speculations to rest by saying that they treat each other almost like a couple.
    Gil reasoned for skirting around the whole boyfriend-girlfriend that he respects Soberano's family, who doesn't want the young actress to have a relationship until she reaches the age of 23.

*********************************************************************************

June 20, 2017

Enrique, ayaw mag-two piece 'Darna' costume si Liza?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/entert...ostume-si-liza

May alinlangan ang aktor na si Enrique Gil sa pagsusuot ng ka-loveteam na si Liza Soberano ng two-piece na ‘Darna’ costume. Kapansin-pansin namang nagiging lalong fit si Enrique na sumasabay pala kay Liza sa kaniyang 'superhero' workout at diet. Nagpa-Patrol, MJ Felipe. TV Patrol, Martes, 20 Hunyo 2017

*******************************************************************************

Fashion Pulis
    June 21, 2017

Like or Dislike: Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil on the Cover of Yes

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2017/06/...l#comment-form
    Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 03:16 PM.

June 12, 2017

BALIKAN: Iba't ibang henerasyon ng 'Darna'

Sa dami nang nangyayari sa ating bansa ngayon, maging sa ibang bansa, tila kailangan na nga natin ang isang superhero na magtatanggol sa mga naapi at tatalo sa mga kasamaan.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainmen...-para-sa-darna

Muling bibigyang buhay ang iconic Pinay superhero na si Darna, ang babaeng bersiyon ni Superman.

Likhang-sulat ito ng batikang manunulat na si Mars Ravelo.
    Isang batang babaeng laki sa hirap ang orihinal na Darna na nakapulot ng batong bulalakaw mula sa kalawakan. Kapag nilunok niya ang bato, nagiging superhero ito.
    Sa loob ng halos pitong dekada, nagkaroon na nang maraming mukha ang Pinay superhero.

Ngayong taon, naipasa na ang bato kay Liza Soberano bilang pinakabagong gaganap na Darna.
    Liza Soberano, lilipad na bilang bagong 'Darna'

The Philippine Star
    By Jerry Donato
    June 21, 2017 -

How Liza is preparing for Darna

Liza Soberano, endorser of MegaProPlus: I’m undergoing training and I run every Sunday.

MANILA, Philippines - There’s a lot on Liza Soberano’s plate these days as she prepares to be this generation’s Darna in a movie adaptation to be produced by Star Cinema.

“So far I’m undergoing training,” the other half of LizQuen (with Enrique Gil) told The STAR in a short chat during her recent launch as celebrity endorser of MegaProPlus and Megasound Karaoke System. “I run every Sunday as well.”

This is to ensure that Liza is in tip-top shape when she dons the red-and-gold ensemble (of a headpiece and two-piece costume, plus the high-cut boots) like those Darna “incarnations” Angel Locsin, Vilma Santos, Nanette Medved and Anjanette Abayari.

Asked how true that director Erik Matti advised her to avoid watching previous Darna works so as to give the role a fresh perspective, Liza said, “He didn’t tell me naman not to watch but he wanted me to watch (the previous Darna) with him so he could explain (to me the role and the story) while we’re watching together.” It’s a peek into that collaborative work between the star and the helmer. Direk Erik should give Liza the heads-up on literary and cultural contexts of Darna. Based on her previous works, Liza seems to be a perceptive student who does her homework religiously.

“I have the three comic books that Ate Angel Locsin gave me. I read the first two so far. Yun pa lang so I will have an idea what Darna is all about,” she said. “Actually, we haven’t seen each other because she is busy with La Luna Sangre. Me, I’m busy with my training. So by the time that La Luna Sangre is out, she’ll have time and maybe we’ll sit down and have a bonding session together.”

Given the fantasy and action elements integrated into the Darna narrative, showbiz watchers expect her to equal, if not surpass, the fight sequences her predecessors have done in the past. “So far, di ko pa po alam,” she said on the possible action stunts being lined up for her. “But as much as possible I would like to do all my stunts and as long as na hindi naman po ganun ka life-threatening.”

Is she insured, you know in case something happens beyond one’s control? “Yes, of course.”

Reported as breaking news in this section, Enrique has been tapped as Liza’s leading man for the 2017 Darna version. Many thought that the management might have chosen someone from its pool of boy-next-door male stars such as Ronnie Alonte and Joshua Garcia. After all, ABS-CBN is good at producing unlikely pairings from its rigodon de honor system.

Aside from acting, Liza is also interested in singing. There was a plan for her to record an album but it didn’t materialize because of her TV and movie commitments. “Yes, it was said before that I was going to but because I became busy with Dolce Amore and with My Ex and Whys, we weren’t able to push through with it because if ever I were to release an album, I would like to be very hands-on with it. So I’m just waiting for the right time.”

With that, Liza is the perfect endorser for MegaProPlus products, which are durable, affordable and of quality, and Megasound Karaoke System. The brand provides Filipinos their party and singing entertainment needs through a quality videoke system. It showcases their “natural festive attitude through singing,” as MP MegaProPlus Marketing Corp. proprietor and business partner Andy Co said. The other executives are Kim Sungbok and Jacinto Co.

MegaProPlus Marketing Corp., in a press statement, said that it chose Liza, “not only because we believe that she best represents our brand but also because she embodies the millennial Filipino, ambitious, talented, very hardworking and most importantly — loves to sing in her free time.”

As a music enthusiast, she leans on mostly pop but “I also like rap and R&B but I don’t think I would be able to sing them,” she shared. Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande top her list of favorite international artists. In the local recording front, she prefers the music of KZ Tandingan and Yeng Constantino.

“Narratives are very important to me,” said Liza on listening to songs. “For some reason, you know like when you first listen to a song and then you hear the melody of it, then it is very nice. When I hear the lyrics and I disagree with it, not naman dislike, but I kinda veer away from it because I like songs that are more positive and uplifting. You know (that) they really have a message.”

(MegaProPlusKaraoke is available nationwide. For details, visit www.mpmegaproplus.com, @megaproplus.ms on Facebook and follow its Twitter and Instagram accounts:@megaproplus_ms. Among the products are the MegaproPlus Karaoke DVD Player Home Entertainment System; High Definition Multi-Purpose Karaoke system for Home and Commercial Use; Karaoke Hard Disk Player Premium Quality Entertainment System; wired and wireless microphones, amplifiers; Professional Karaoke Speaker Series; outdoor loudspeakers and videoke cabinets.)

Pinoy Parazzi.com
    R.K. Villacorta
    June 21, 2017

Enrique Gil ang leading man ni Liza Soberano sa Darna

I’M SURE super happy ang mga fans nina Liza Soberano at Enrique Gil sa lumabas na balita yesterday na si Quen ang magiging leading man ni Liza sa pelikula niyang Darna.

As of this writing, wala pang formal announcement ang Star Cinema kung sino talaga ang magiging kapareha ni “Narda” as the human karakter ni Darna kung ang pagbabasehan natin ay ang traditional Mars Ravelo storyline na si Narda (isang PWD na naka-saklay) ay magkakaroon ng superpower at nagta-transform into our own and local superwoman na kapag isinubo ang ‘magic” baton na inaabot ng nakababatang kapatid na si Ding ay nagiging “Darna” si Narda.

Sa cinema teaser ng Darna na napapanood ko noong hindi pa ina-announce na si Liza ang gaganap, hindi ipinapakita ang mukha ni Darna na sa hubog ng katawan ang hula ng nakararami ay si Angel Locsin nga yun.

Seksi kasi ang torso ng Darna na ipinapakita.

High tech ang short teaser na kami man na sa kapirangot na patikim ay biglang na-excite.

Sa short messenger chat namin ng manager ni Liza na si Ogie Diaz this morning, hindi pa daw niya nababasa yong istorya na lumabas yesterday sa Philippine Star kung saan doon namin nabasa ang titulo na si Quen ang gaganap na leading man ni Liza sa pelikula.

Sabi ni Ogie sa amin tungkol sa lumabas na balita: “Ah hindi ko alam, eh. Si Darna lang ang alam ko. Si Ding nga ndi ko alam kung sino dahil ang alam ko may pa-go see sila. Pero bagay doon si Tristan as Ding, yung bata sa La Luna Sangre. Ang cute!!” reaksyon ni Ogie.

“Pero kung bibigyan talaga ng love interest si Liza, may iba pa ba, eh tried and tested na ang LizQuen? Tama!dbye”?
    Last edited by Jhean; 5 days ago at 02:36 PM.

Jun 22 2017 02:48 PM

WATCH: Liza and Enrique impersonate each other

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil, who are on the cover of Metro magazine’s June 2017 issue, have been working together for quite a long time now.
    Having done numerous TV and movie projects together, they definitely know a lot about each other already.
    Soberano and Gil are also almost always together even when they are not taping or filming that it’s just logical to think that they have memorized how the other acts in different situations.
    In this cute video shared by Metro on Facebook, the two participated in a game where one has to impersonate the other.
    Watch the video below.

What happens when #LizaSoberano and #EnriqueGil impersonate each other? Watch to find out!
    Also, make sure you're subscribed to us at @metromagph Instagram and on our YouTube Channel (click link in bio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAt7oEnSz_Y&t=1s)! #MetroJune2017 print copies are still available on newsstands!
    Video by Fold Canela

Gil and Soberano’s Metro cover was shot in San Francisco, California. The magazine brought the two to some of the city’s iconic sights, including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Embarcadero.
    For more exclusive content, follow @MetroMagPH on Instagram and Twitter, Metro.Magazine on Facebook, and check out #MetroLovesLizQuen.

Page 93 of 95 First ... 43 83 92 93 94 ... Last