🏋 Anytime Fitness Discussions - Page 2 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    muntik na!
    transferrable ba 'to? i mean my friend has a membership pero di nya madalas gamitin, pwede ba ipasa sa iba?

ssssshhhhhhh
    Is it possible na 2 people share 1 keyfob?

Let's say 1 goes at night and the other during the day.

Will AF notice?

Lightbulb

Just realized that there is a new Anytime Fitness here in Paranaque. Not that I need to go there (I have my own gym here at home), but might be curious enough to stop by there sometime.

So I decided to pass by the Anytime Fitness branch at Serendra Sucat before going home. Just went to the second floor to look at those working out there, since the workout area can easily be viewed by anyone passing by. On that time there were a few people there. There is this one guy who seems to be going to the gym for some time. Not too big, but his arms have shape enough (but no definition of course).

So I looked at his workout for a few minutes. Don't know the machine he used--could either be for the upper chest or else for the shoulders--but then I saw him just to six reps on it. Mind you, the guy seems to be able to do a lot more, and he is not even lifting heavy. Can't tell much the weight he has loaded, but it can't be over 100 lbs. The weights used there sort of confuses me since their plates are a lot different from what I'm used to, but by all accounts it seems he is using only 70 lbs. at the most. And he doesn't look like a newbie either--by his looks he seems to be going to the gym for at least a few months. So I just observed him. He didn't even stand up after his set--he just sat there. Then he did another set--all 6 reps. Didn't even see him break a sweat. Seems that after six reps he just plain stops. So after 3 sets of the same, he went to pushup on a bench (not even on the floor), and just did 8 reps on it.

Don't know what to make of it. I went away just shaking my head. Not that it's really my business, but I just thought that if you're paying that much to use the gym, might as well go all out rather than do those half-assed workouts (can't even call it as such). Dunno if he's afraid to break a sweat or something.

help po sa anytime fitness gym sa pioneer pasig

Nagregister ako online sa gym for 3 days trial nila and nalagay ko dun mga debit card information ko. Ngayun sinasabi nila na need ko na magbayad at hindi na pedeng icancel yung membership ko e 15 days pa naman bago yung payment ko for membership. Please help me kung ano gagawin ko po. Ayaw ko na kasi ituloy kasi lilipat na ako ng place sa work and kulang na din sa budget

Tsambalerong Mamimitik mark_pogi's Avatar
    So far so good naman for me.

has anyone tried their keyfob if gagana sya sa anytime fitness abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by blu_singer View Post
    transferrable ba 'to? i mean my friend has a membership pero di nya madalas gamitin, pwede ba ipasa sa iba?
    non-transferable pero pwede ipa-cancel subject to applicable fees

Quote Originally Posted by blueorgreen View Post
    Is it possible na 2 people share 1 keyfob?

Let's say 1 goes at night and the other during the day.

Will AF notice?
    you can but you or the other fraudster can easily get caught

have you heard of cctv?

10. 4 days ago

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2