🏋 Gold's Gym Discussions | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 149 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

All About Gold's Gym

Meron bang pexer dito na sa Gold's gym nagwoworkout?

One great thing about Gold's is that they provide you with towels, so you don't need to bring towels.

Finding Nemo
    How much is the fee for their Galleria branch?

The nearest Gold's Gym in my place, I think is Robinsons Place Galleria.

meron silang limited and meron din unlmited

pag limited ata 17,000 per year (limited meaning 3 visits per week)

syempre mas mahal pag unlimited to the branch and unlimited to all three branches

Gold's Gym

Does anyone work out at/in Gold's Gym of any branch?

How much if you are a fresh graduate? It depends sa pagususap nyo ng clerk ng information section/booth?

Puwede ba mag-gym/work out sa ibang branch?

I think the nearest branch is Robinsons Galleria for Valenzuela City citizens like me.

Used to go here but found a better place
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    We will be opening at Shaw not far from Galleria shortly after the New Year...so you might want to wait awhile and just work out at home until that happens

There's Gold's Gym at Gateway in Cubao.

Quote Originally Posted by magnabash
    Does anyone work out at/in Gold's Gym of any branch?

How much if you are a fresh graduate? It depends sa pagususap nyo ng clerk ng information section/booth?

Puwede ba mag-gym/work out sa ibang branch?

I think the nearest branch is Robinsons Galleria for Valenzuela City citizens like me.

Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie88
    There's Gold's Gym at Gateway in Cubao.
    Inside Gateway Mall?

Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Since when? That was cancelled months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bchemist
    We will be opening at Shaw not far from Galleria shortly after the New Year...so you might want to wait awhile and just work out at home until that happens
    sana sa makati area na lang *** nag-open nag new branch.

a corrupt philanthropist
    ^^^
    dont forget your katipunan branch.

Conjurer of cheap tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchemist
    Great! Lapit na sa work ko.

leg crawley
    i go to Gold's Gym alabang and i love it there. it's not crowded (unlike the Glorietta branch) and you can work out in peace. the place is still new so everything is still clean. i was horrified at the graying towels (seriously!) they gave out at the G3 branch. and their shower room is kind of delapidated and dirty na.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    shaw eclipse gym!!! hmmm! mrt pwede na! sana marami free weights!? and smith machine!? although i did read headcoach tantrums about not wanting to use the smith machine in squats and his gyms that he recommends.

about the gym in ermin garcia which side kamuning? or the kamias? side i saw the map in the yellow pages.
    Zest Power Gym (www.zestpowergym.com), home of the strongest men and women in the Philippines of all time, with more Philippine Open records than all 500+ gyms in the Philippines combined, is located at #79-89 Ermin Garcia (kamuning side). A map to Zest can be found at http://www.zestpowergym.com/Others/Z.../slide0001.htm

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    ^
    thanks eddie torres maybe you should create your own thread so people could ask questions about your gym. I might visit sometime!!!!
    I may do that sometime, when my schedule is not so tight. I'm quite busy with my real job. But i always try to put time for my trainees.

Beerhand Gets Big Pots GreatBop's Avatar
    Eddie Torres> Would you say that your gym is the best gym in the country? and that your techniques in teaching surpass even the techniques that claim to be best?

Page 1 of 149 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last