PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Clinches Final Four Berth

PLDT clinched a guaranteed Final Four slot by taking care of Cagayan in three hard-earned sets, 25-22, 25-21, 25-22.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

The La Salle-Ateneo Rivalry

The greatest rivalry in Philippine sports provided another classic on Sunday to the delight of diehard basketball fans.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

Post para sa mga matataas ang pride....pano ba mag-sorry???

d ba ang hirap mag-sorry kung mataas ang pride mo even thoo ikaw naman ang may kasalanan? i know it's wrong pero i juz can't say the word sorry. minsan na nga ***, it's not the pride but it's juz dat im not used to saying that word esp. to mah SO. nahihiyan na meh eh..suggestions naman kung pano lunokin ang pride.....

M A HAZARD 2 MYSLF

if you're really sorry, you'll be humbled by your sincerity. start practicing now, mahirap lang sa simula pero masasanay ka rin. sometimes it's not easy to say sorry cause it's an acceptance that you did something wrong and that you made a mistake. naku, you're just being normal. lahat tayo nagkakamali.

kung nahihirapan ka, daanin mo muna sa pabiro then take it from there. just be sincere.

http://www.mousescripts.com/clipart/images725/Characters/Mickey_Mouse/mickey08a.gif ay sorry,Hindi ako makakapag-advice sa iyo,kasi sa sobrang prideful ko,kahit ako me kasalanan,siya pa rin ang nag-so-sorry eh, kasi motto ko,"Don't Expect Me,To Do The First Move".

Originally posted by Mickey2000
    http://www.mousescripts.com/clipart/images725/Characters/Mickey_Mouse/mickey08a.gif ay sorry,Hindi ako makakapag-advice sa iyo,kasi sa sobrang prideful ko,kahit ako me kasalanan,siya pa rin ang nag-so-sorry eh, kasi motto ko,"Don't Expect Me,To Do The First Move".
    good luck to ur partner.......

http://home.arcor.de/bradshit/gifs/autos/auto019.gifNeilsen

*arschloch*

i guess u shoudl start by saying sorry and explainin yourself..why u did it and so on.....just htink of it this way if u wouldnt have the guts to lower yourself and say sorry then no relationship will ever work for u

http://www.mousescripts.com/clipart/images725/Characters/Mickey_Mouse/mickey08a.gif
    Originally posted by N3IL53N good luck to ur partner.......
    what's this, a Comment or a Compliment?

ako mataas pride ko but if you really cannot say sorry verbally, then do something na di masyadong obvious. like make lambing na lang or give him something with a sorry note..something liek that. your creativity will compensate all.

good luck

Wanted Person Jeson Udarbe 3cylinder's Avatar

i guess u shoudl start by saying sorry and explainin yourself..why u did it and so on.....just htink of it this way if u wouldnt have the guts to lower yourself and say sorry then no relationship will ever work for u
    Tama yun...I have a question kase meron ako kilala na mataas talaga din ang pride eh...

Paano kng hindi niya pansinin yung sorry mo?
    Paano kng ayaw niya dahil nga ang taas ng pride niya?

Kase Im been saying sorry sa kanya sa text pero hindi niya pinapansin..Kinukulit ko na nga siya eh....

grabe me mapride, mataray, maldita lahat na

how to say sorry?

pag me yung mali i do say sorry

pag hindi me yung mali there's nothing they can do to say sorry sakin they need to wait na maging ok na *** sakin hehehe...

sama ko noh?

incurable insomniac

just do it!!!

kasi kung lalo mong pinagpa-planohan.. lalo kang mahihirapan diba?

Throw your cares away and just say it....

i'm sorry....

ganun.

baby ni ron

Originally posted by Mickey2000
    someday you'll find someone who could melt down that pride...

Post Re: para sa mga matataas ang pride....pano ba mag-sorry???

Originally posted by xxhtownpnaixx
    d ba ang hirap mag-sorry kung mataas ang pride mo even thoo ikaw naman ang may kasalanan? i know it's wrong pero i juz can't say the word sorry. minsan na nga ***, it's not the pride but it's juz dat im not used to saying that word esp. to mah SO. nahihiyan na meh eh..suggestions naman kung pano lunokin ang pride.....
    ganito lang kasimple yan....kailangan seryoso ka tapos sabihin mo ganito:

sorry po.....
    sorry na po talaga....
    hindi na po mauulit....
    tama naman po kayo parati eh....

http://www.mousescripts.com/clipart/images725/Characters/Mickey_Mouse/mickey08a.gif
    Originally posted by ckeelay
    someday you'll find someone who could melt down that pride...
    Sad to say, he already found me,and we're not in that part of our relationship pa naman,but I will keep you up to date, ok!