PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Victor Frankenstein

"Victor Frankenstein comes in after Halloween, but for a good reason". Check out the full movie review here!

read more

NOW SHOWING: A Second Chance

Ano ang paborito mong hugot line galing sa A Second Chance? Wag magpahuli sa kwentuhan.

read more

PROMO: In the Heart of the Sea

Join the promo and get a chance to win In the Heart of the Sea screening tickets.

read more

REVIEW: Hunger Games

Check out the review for Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2. PEx mod Hydrangea shares his views here.

read more

Who will rule the hard court this season? A new champion will emerge. Will it be UST or FEU?

read more

Philippine Superliga 2015

Who will be the queens of volleyball this season? Cheer for your volleyball idols in this thread.

read more

Not all titillating films are not worth our money. Honestly, I enjoyed the accidental humor in flicks like "Talong", "Anakan Mo Ako", and "Gigil" that you will never find in any formula comedy film.

Of course I know that they are made in poor taste and with the intention to awaken sexual desires. But do we go to the theaters to nourish our artistic appetites all the time?

i haven't seen one but according to ma friends they've enjoyed warat with Joyce Jimenez and that Burlesk Queen with Ina Raymundo

If you have just seen how Leonardo Litton, this emerging bold actor, delivered his lines in "Talong" with so much effort to be dramatic, you'll laugh your heart out!

Tikoy Aguiluz's Biyaheng Langit makes good use of Joyce Jimenez's breasts, and there's a scene of Mark Anthony Fernandez 'making sisid' on Joyce.

Also, it's very possibly a good movie.