an incomplete list:
- Two, three, multiple-timer - i don't think need to explain this one.
- consistent liar - lying is forgiveable but doing it consistently can make the trust fly away from the relationship.
- Too strict and tight - i'd rather be happy and free than in a relationship where i'm like a caged animal. That's why such things are called relationships not zoos.
- makes a big deal out of small things - A good reason to spank his face.
- No trust - this is almost automatic. once the trust is gone, the relationship soon follows suit.
- once we get tired of each other - everything turns to be an act of routine instead of love. if this is the case, there is no point in continuing the relationship. you guys are just wasting your time.
- lack of respect - dictators and dominators should be taught a lesson by breaking up with them and shove this line in their faces: I'd rather be single than be with mock presidents of a relationship. and btw, look at me, i'm happy.
- once the true colors of your partner doesn't suit your liking - this is synoymous to having a guy you dont really like as a boyfriend.