PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Where is Jennifer Mendoza now?

Where is Jennifer Mendoza now? I like her very much & I wonder where she is now. I saw her once in a mini-concert & she's really pretty.

Banned by Admin

sino yun?

witch,w/ capital B

isa siyang starlet nung early 90's....madalas lumabas sa seiko flicks....naging kalabtim ni jeric raval......hehehhe....jologs forevah!!!

Exclamation

Sa Octo-Arts si Jennifer Mendoza at di sa SEIKO.She was launched in a sort of ST Flick na "Muntik Nang Maabot ang Langit" na apparently,di kumita kaya na-los na siya!
    Na-mix-up mo si Jennifer Sevilla at Jennifer Mendoza.
    Sa tanong sa thread na ito,MA at PA!!!

witch,w/ capital B

labisalabi: ey pare, tnx for correcting me....oo nga, sa octoarts sha...ksi naalala ko napanood ko sha madalas sa mga pelikula ni ogie at michael v...kasama nya si janet arnaiz[isa pang starlet!]

Originally posted by labisalabi
    Sa Octo-Arts si Jennifer Mendoza at di sa SEIKO.She was launched in a sort of ST Flick na "Muntik Nang Maabot ang Langit" na apparently,di kumita kaya na-los na siya!
    Na-mix-up mo si Jennifer Sevilla at Jennifer Mendoza.
    Sa tanong sa thread na ito,MA at PA!!!
    Hey labisalabi, I think that's harsh. What's wrong with my asking of Jennifer Mendoza's whereabouts? Did you go to school? Ya better mind your manners.

Pectore Velnus

I recently saw her guested in a talk show.. She's not that pretty anymore and she's already fat..

i just watched her with Pops and Albert, she played the bestfriend of Pops, tv series ata un, dont know kelan un aired jan s pinas pero ***** bago *** kc i just borrowed the tapes from a prend..she' s really fat and still looks very simple, I know her bec of that's entertainment dati..

Shes's now in Laguna. Selling bigas and she has a 5/6 business. She's still chubby pero maganda pa rin (daw).

Originally posted by justin690
    Shes's now in Laguna. Selling bigas and she has a 5/6 business. She's still chubby pero maganda pa rin (daw).
    What part in Laguna?

oh jennifer mendoza! pretty chinita-morena...wednesday group sa that's entertainment....

somebody should do a that's entertainment thread...

Huli Kong Napanood Si Jennifer Mendoza... Masyadong Mataba ... Mas Gurangitz Pa Kay Pops

who the freak is jennifer mendoza??

Si Jennifer Mendoza Ay Dating Miyembro Ng Thats Entertainment Na Isa Ring Recording Artist At Octoarts Films Actress... Kamukha Sya Ni Kris Bernal... Huli Ko Syang Napanood Sa Drama Special Ni Pops... Mataba Sya Nang Huli Kong Mapanood.......

Bigating Global Pulubi gulf_dude's Avatar
    tagal kong inisip kung sino sya.

pero kung tama ako eto ang sagot ko:

huli ko syang nakita ng personal sa star city early 90's kasama si don umali

any additional info update?

Ang alam ko noon naging bf ata ni Jennifer Mendoza si Jojo Abellana of That's Entertainment.

Nasaan na si Rosanna Ortiz ngayon ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast