PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Lady Bulldogs Shock Lady Spikers

The NU Lady Bulldogs swept the DLSU Lady Spikers in three straight sets to claim Game 1 of the semifinal stepladder, 25-20, 25-20, 25-19.

read more

REVIEW: Unfinished Business

'Unfinished Business' is a weird mixture of learning about parenting and partying hard.

read more

What's Your Top 5 'Umay' Songs?

Umay na umay ka na ba sa 'Thinking Out Loud?' O hindi ka pa rin maka-let go sa 'Let It Go?' Anong sikat na kanta ang pinaka-nakakaumay?

read more

PROMO: Run All Night

We're giving away advance screening tickets to Run All Night! Join the promo here.

read more

TRAVEL: Iloilo, The Queen's City of the South

PExer TravelingMorion shares his Iloilo City escapade in this week's featured travel photo. Read about his experience and see his photos here!

read more

FEATURE: Fixing the PBA All-Star Weekend

Let's admit it, the PBA All-Star Weekend isn't exciting to see. So we here at PEx made a list of possible tweaks to make it better for all PBA fans.

read more

Serendipity

Angry RESIGNATION effective 30 days after

my friend works in metrobank as a teller.

1. she has been for three months already and considering na baguhan lang sya at dalawa lang silang teller, madalas hirap na hirap sya sa pagbabalanse. most of the time inaabot sya ng gabi bago umuwi. kse hindi naman pwede umuwi hanggat hindi tapos ang balancing.

2. She had received 2 fake 1000 pesos from a certain client. and sadly sya ang nag abono out from her own sweldo. (wala pa siyang teller's allowance dahil probational pa lang sya)

3.Since bago nga sya, she would have to adjust to a lot of things. being slow, she had to skip meal just to accomodate clients and finish work early.

4. and lately may client na nagsumbong sa main office ng metrobank na mabagal daw ang branch nila sa pag service sa client. her co-mates and manager are pointing her as their "scapegoat" para pagbuntungan ng sisi.

i pity her a lot. matagal ko na syang pinag re resign sa bangko na yun dahil lagi na lang sya ang pinagtutulungan. she's only 22 and yung mga kasama nya ay puro matanda na.

im doing a resignation letter for her now. although alam natin na company policy 30 days pa ba ang effectivity ng resignation. meaning if she submitted the letter today, after 30 days pa sya makakaalis dun?

in my previous job kse kahit ganun din ang sinabi nila sa sa kin na after 30 days pa. hindi ko na sinunod. after i submitted my resignation letter, mga ilang days na lang ako pumasok.

ang point ko is why do i have to work for the company when alam ko wala na ako after some days. isa pa may naghihintay na ibang job sa akin.

i luv my baby
    Your friend can make her resignation effective in less than 30 days granted that her manager accepts it. The problem kasi is if the manager does not accept.

If she really does not care what would turn out in her reference letter, eh di paalisin mo na agad. If she transfers kasi to a new job, the new employer might make a background check with her previous employer. Baka malaman na bigla na lang siyang nag disappear. Baka yun pa ang maging reason para hindi siya ma-consider.

One month is an agony but it will end sooner than you know it. Ipasa nyo na agad ang resignation letter. Put there 15 days and if manager accepts it then good for her. If not, then she has to wait.

i assume she's not a regular employee yet (unless 3 months lang ang proby period). ang alam ko pag di ka pa regular the 30 day rule would not apply yet. so you can make it effective immediately. but mas ok pa rin na magturnover sya ng work ng maayos.