in the globe commercial, a group of "business people" were hurrying to the airport because they were going to be late for their flight back to the philippines. upon learning about the trip, the taxi driver remarked "eeehhyy... you're prom pelepenss.... big stom der!!!" then the business people looks onto their WAP enabled phone to view the news. lets try to read between the "scenes" here...
1. that we are not aware of whats happening in our own country... or
2. foreigners (or Thai's) are more aware of global news.
3. Thai taxi drivers have WAP fones (duh)
4. Thai taxi drivers are more informed about news than Philippine business executives...
5. that globe users who get wap enabled fones don't use WAP but just subscribe to WAP services for "porma" purposes...
6. that WAP is useless
7. that globe executives are stupid enough to approve this kind of commercial.
IMO... the business people should have learned from themselves about the storm in the Philippines using.. thus presenting globe's WAP capabilities more effectively.
what do you think? any dumb commercials to share guys?