PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PHOTOS: Belo Plays the Hero for FEU

Mac Belo nailed a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer, sending the FEU Tamaraws to the UAAP Finals with a 67-64 win over the DLSU Green Archers.

read more

Page 91 of 173 FirstFirst ... 41 81 90 91 92 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 3448
    yup in las pinas, pinuntahan ko na yan. Pinagiisipan ko pa when ako mag enroll.

Diploma in professional Culinary Arts

8 mos (480hrs OJT)
    Tuition fee P114,950

Are there any Culinary school that offers short bartending courses? Thanks!

none

goodluck skin he he he
    Last edited by _seraph; Oct 23, 2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: re edit

Quote Originally Posted by _seraph View Post
    goodluck skin he he he
    goodluck saan?

san mganda mg aral ng culinary?

plz help guyz!!

ano meron sa interview? pinababalik kasi ako.. mahal ng entrance exam lol 1500.. natawa ko sa tanong na never in a month ek ek, tagal ko inisip o sadyang mabagal lang isip ko nun hanggang pagtapos d ko maisip isip kung ano.. may bumabagsak ba sa interview? ***** naman sa mahal ng tuition dun wala naman sigurong bumabagsak ano? hehe

ano meron sa interview? pinababalik kasi ako.. mahal ng entrance exam lol 1500.. natawa ko sa tanong na never in a month ek ek, tagal ko inisip o sadyang mabagal lang isip ko nun hanggang pagtapos d ko maisip isip kung ano.. may bumabagsak ba sa interview? ***** naman sa mahal ng tuition dun wala naman sigurong bumabagsak ano? hehe
    ***** nga wala... bro,ano plan mo kunin?culinary o pastry arts?ako naka sked din for interview 1st wik nov.

how much is the tuition fee?

more schools pa please...

hi. Kung kaya ng family mo aral ka ng culinary sa abroad instead of here. China, HK or even Singapore, pagnagaral ka sa mga culinary schools diyan nakow haha. Hindi kasi masyado maganda ang culinary courses sa pilipinas take it from me

really?

thanks for the info by the way.

pagkukulinarya!
    uy, ayos ah! sana matanggap tayo! kelan interview mo bro?

obviously, i still don't know kung mgnda siya kc new course *** ito this school year, second sem pa ***, and i'm one of the pioneers. sa manila doctors college, bs holistic nutrition with culinary arts yung course. nutritionist ka na, dietician ka na, chef ka pa! haha

16. Advertisement

guys, question...

paano ba ang mode of payment sa ISCAHM? monthly ba? how much yun?

may problem ka?
    hi.

i just have been to CATFABS-TESDA. unluckily closed na yung for this year. next year na ule. sad..sad...sad!

they offer the following short courses:

CA, Advance CA, Bartending Course, Waitering and Advance Waitering- 40hrs.-good for 10 days-4hrs/day -P5000
    (seperate courses lahat yan po,same duration and cost lang talaga)

Comprehensive Commercial Baking- 64 hrs.-good for 8 days-8hrs/day-P6000

Training fee includes the ff: manual, certificate, ID, ingridients and use of tools and equipment.

Uniform: Chef's hat-P60, Chef's Coat-P480 and Apron P160

Contact numbers: 817-6727 / 4739803 look for Angel or Grace

Enderun!
    it's a bit pricey, but it's all worth it
    visit their website:

http://www.enderuncolleges.com

Quote Originally Posted by heavencole View Post
    Before I started reading this thread I wanted to stop working and go back to school, I'm actually thinking of getting ISCAHM's Diploma course in baking and pastry. As I read this it seems that few people take up baking and pastry. I'm actually hoping to get feedback from Baking and Pastry ISCAHM alumni if their diploma course is really good. I've been reading about positive feedback for the culinary arts diploma, however didn't read that much info re: Baking and Pastry. Hope someone could shed a light.
    I took Pastry Arts at ISCAHM. Chef Ernie is a very competent teacher. He works very fast - so, you need to try to be near him as he demonstrates the procedures. For the first month or so, the sessions are more demo style. However, as he sees you show interest and willingness to try the procedures or if he sees you improve on your skills - he'd likely let you do more and more.

We normally had five groups - each doing a particular cake. One group will also do the bread aside from their cake. One week for practical (kitchen) and then next week lecture. After the first month, all students get lunch everyday. Which if I remember correctly Lotees says is part of the curriculum. So, you need to eat lunch before you leave.

For lecture you will get Chef Bubbles. She is great with Baker's percent and all those computations. She will also teach you about the science behind baking. The other pastry chef who also teaches lecture is Chef Pauline.

Quote Originally Posted by IslaNegra View Post
    talaga aalis na si chef Ernie? i'm planning to take pastry arts pa **** next yr. ..so sad if true!

has anyone took the 3 month pastry arts sa ISCAHM? im thinking of taking the 1yr diploma kaso may schedule test/interview pa pala ito. kelan ba ang entrance test for 2009? balak ko kc next yr na mag-start. btw, how much tuition for the 3month course and the 1yr diploma?
    No, it is not true that Chef Ernie is leaving next year. I've just spoken with him this afternoon. I know people who work at ISCAHM, esp. the pastry people.

I took the short course before I finally decided on continuing on with the one year course. Para kasing bitin for me yung ilang months lang - there were a lot of things that I was able to learn from Chef Ernie when I took the one year course. Plus, Chef Bubbles was also very supportive and she also imparted very useful info.

I think, you would be able to make cakes, pastries, etc with the 3 months course. But you will be able to develop your own recipes after you take the one year course. There are so many things that you would be able to learn as there are many facets to pastry arts (chocolate, tortes/cakes, sugar works, decorations, etc. plus the breads pa)

Last I checked 3 months is about P 26,000 and P 290,000 for one year. But my info maybe outdated. So, it would be better to call them first.

For one year course, you need to take an entrance exam, have the interview and have a medical exam including a drug test. That's what I had to do last time.

Page 91 of 173 FirstFirst ... 41 81 90 91 92 101 141 ... LastLast