PEx Highlights

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dream Destination

Question Whats the deal with RICO YAN and CONGRESSman Miguel Zubiri?

did they have a relationship before? a friend informed me (although this is not confirmed by any means) that rico yan and congressman zubiri has a homosexual relationship... as written by entertainment columnist Ricky Lo a few years back... and as evident on how rico yan seemingly dodges to answer questions regarding his raltionship with zubiri at an interview with boy abunda...

bear in mind that i mean no disrespect, i just want to clarify this because it seems VERY FEASIBLE

sinfully delicious

Actually, I think it was you who had a homosexual relationship with yourself.

For pete's sake.....why are there so many cretins out there?

Bear in mind, I mean no disrespect, I just want to make it clear that I know what you're up to.

Dream Destination

Thumbs down

Originally posted by KandyKane1616

For pete's sake.....why are there so many cretins out there?

Bear in mind, I mean no disrespect, I just want to make it clear that I know what you're up to.
    pex is free for all, not just for close minded people like you, you do not have the right to bash me for posting a question just because you find it offensive.

sinfully delicious

I can bash you if I want...pex is free for all!!! I'd rather be closed minded than someone who purposely starts a new thread to "bash", in this case an actor, who is already deceased.

Dream Destination

Thumbs down

I can bash you if I want...pex is free for all!!! I'd rather be closed minded than someone who purposely starts a new thread to "bash", in this case an actor, who is already deceased.
    well, as i have said this is purely speculative, i made it clear at my post... i just wish that you would allow others to share their knowledge regarding this issue, so that the matter could be settled in an educated manner...

bashing btw is against the user agreement

sinfully delicious

The thing is glittah, there are so many in this forum that purposely post for no other reason than to "bash" a celebrity and they justify it by hiding behind "speculative" ideas.

There are lots of bashing going on in this forum, but I believe that the moderators are smarter than you think.

So if my posts are considered "bashing", then so be it.

Dream Destination

The thing is glittah, there are so many in this forum that purposely post for no other reason than to "bash" a celebrity and they justify it by hiding behind "speculative" ideas.

There are lots of bashing going on in this forum, but I believe that the moderators are smarter than you think.

So if my posts are considered "bashing", then so be it.
    i hope that they are considered. and your interpretation of this is totally wrong.

hw i wondr wat u r

mali mali naman tsismis niyo eh! yung kapatid daw ni Miguel Zubiri yung gf ni Rico Yan... that's what I remembered. Oh, cool lang kayo ok? no more bashing.

sinfully delicious

Originally posted by glittah

i hope that they are considered. and your interpretation of this is totally wrong.
    Call it a gut feeling, but I don't believe my interpretation of this post is wrong. And by the way glittah, I'm not stopping anyone from sharing their ideas about this post. I neither have the power nor the right to do that. And as far as settling the matter in an educated manner...the original post is not an educated one. But you already knew that beforehand, didn't you?

Shovin' it down your throat cybernaut's Avatar

Post Lord of the Charings!

Lord of the Charings naman yata talaga si Rico Yan. Sabi ng kaibigan ko nakita daw niya nung nag-OJT siya sa ABS-CBN na naka-holding hands sa elevator si Rico and Dominic! No wonder sinabi ni Alfie na nung mawala daw si Rico eh parang nawalan daw ng kabit si Dominic!

They are the Lord of the Charings!!!

feel mo ba?

to clear things up, miguel zubiri was rico yan's business partner in one of his restaurants.
    YUN NA!

The Sweetest Thing

Ano ba yan?! Miguel Zubiri and Rico Yan were business partners for Tequila Joe's. Stephanie Zubiri, Miguel's younger sis, was supposedly being courted by Rico Yan. As what 4ever_heaven said, YUN NA!

Sabi ng friend ko.....sabi ng friend niya
    This and that......hahaha nagiging puro kuro kuro na lang ang PEX, dapat yung tao na nakakita mismo ang magpost at hindi yung puro I heard this anf that. Hindi mo na alam yung real story

very intelligent there

please share how this is possible? you seem to know a lot about this

even if i want this issue to be true... we still need Facts... produce that Ricky Lo article

Rico's sister, Geraldine, said on the show Isyu that Rico's a very affectionate person. And as attested by so many of his friends, rico's really showy with his feelings. Cong. Zubiri said that Rico calls all his friends, "Sweetheart". Roderick Paulate said that Rico once asked him, "Kuya ****, do you know how much I love you?" In the Talk & Text commercials w/ marvin and dominic as well as rico's daily appearances in MTB, one can clearly see how rico is all out with his affections for all his friends. In Martin Late At Night, Dominic said that rico's never lacking of compliments for friends and fans alike. Amy said the same thing.

With all the aforementioned statements, i think rico DID NOT have any homo relationship with Cong. Zubiri. He was secure about his gender that he wasn't embarrassed to show his affections not just to his female friends but to his male friends as well.

pati ba naman yan... magkakaroon ng issue!
    tsk..tsk..tsk....

oi... wag naman ganon...

witch,w/ capital B

foul

SIMPLY ME!!!

what is this lahat nalang ba ng tao gusto nyo maging bakla tulad ni glit! basta guapo at type nyo siniriraan nyo para ano? kung meron man our soceity is much a bit open about homo.......rel... and iba nga dyan sariling father hindi nyo alam nanlalalake. if it is for the woman to change the guy or accept it anyway kung kaya nila. ISIPIN NYO NALANG KUNG HAHAYAAN NG MGA GIRLS MAGING GAY LAHAT NG BOYS SILA DIN ANG KAWAWA. SA AMERICA AS SEEN ON "SEX ON THE CITY" EVEN GAY HINAHABOL NG GIRLS FOR THEY THINK THERE STILL MEN IN THE WHOLE SENSE! KAYA GIRLS WAG GAANO PAKIPOT PARA DI KAYO MAUBUSAN NG BOYS! JUST DONT BE CHEAP TO MAKE THEM FEEL U LIKE US!! NGE! BETTER CLOSE THIS THREAD!! NOT ALL GUYS HAVE TO PROVE THEIR MASCULINITY! SOME ARE VERY SWEET LIKE RICO! MAINGGIT NA LANG KAYONG MGA NAGTSITSIMIS! YOU CANT HAVE US!

Angry

tigilan nyo na c rico yan.. let him rest in peace na..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast