What do you want to hear from Duterte's 2ND SONA? | Local and Foreign Issues | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 235
  1. #1

    What do you want to hear from Duterte's 2ND SONA?

    #DuterteSONA2017 Post them here...

  2. #2
    Since what I look forward the most in 2016 was already fulfilled [Passport extension from present 5 to new 10 years], simple lang gusto ko marinig at makitang mangyari this year:

    - National ID System
    - CTRP
    - Final decision on Tugade's magic pill - Emergency Powers Act (is this a go or no-go)

    Duterte so far has immense political capital right now - he should not waste this.

  3. #3
    "Poooootangna nyong lahaaaaat!
    "Rape! Rape! Rape!"
    "Kill! Kill! Kill and kill more!"
    "I cheated to avoid other things not just to get away from military training."
    "I cheated using a healthy man's blood test and physical exam passing it as mine."
    "Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!
    "I declare nationwide Martial Law in effect today!"

  4. #4
    Member IKARROS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    sapuropurokanbukid
    Sana sabihin niya na dahil sa kapalpakan nung nakaraang Administrasyo kaya nagka windang-windang ang Pilipinas. He should give them a douse of their own medicine.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IKARROS View Post
    Sana sabihin niya na dahil sa kapalpakan nung nakaraang Administrasyo kaya nagka windang-windang ang Pilipinas. He should give them a douse of their own medicine.
    Fake news yan teh! Madaming palpak dati, pero yung kapalpakan ngayon, siya mismo gumawa! Nagdagdag sya ng nagdagdag

    Gusto ko sya actually makitang himatayin, tulad nung mga laging nababalita. Himatay in front of the camera, para talagang ma confirm na may sakit sya. Ayaw nya kasi maglabas ng medical records. Or better yet, yung hindi sya sisipot

    wala din naman syang magandang sasabihin so himatay, then hindi sisipot.

  6. #6
    Gusto ko magsalita din sila Tugade and Dominguez. Puwede kaya yun?

  7. #7
    china this, china that, china there ............ i would like to thank chinese ambassador Zhao Jianhua for this SONA script.





    bawal pagusapan ang Panatag Shoal at Scarbourgh. tama ba boss ZHao?

    oh i forgot .............. "AMERICA IS NOT OUR FRIENDS!!! FCKU!!! how dare you go to Marawi without asking for my permission. FCKU!!! i became the laughing stock because of you. FCK!!! AMERICA IS NOT MY FRIEND. FCKU!!!

    cool ba Zhao? you are my BBF.

  8. #8
    Account Suspended by ***
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    espana
    Gusto ko din marinig gaya din ng sabi nung isang dutertard sisihin ang pnoy admin.

  9. #9
    same here
    kahit bullet points. lahat ng kapalpakan ni penoy at kung anong aksyon ang gagawin nila para ayusin yun.

  10. #10
    Bane of All Things Chaka Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ignacia
    Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    china this, china that, china there ............ i would like to thank chinese ambassador Zhao Jianhua for this SONA script.





    bawal pagusapan ang Panatag Shoal at Scarbourgh. tama ba boss ZHao?

    oh i forgot .............. "AMERICA IS NOT OUR FRIENDS!!! FCKU!!! how dare you go to Marawi without asking for my permission. FCKU!!! i became the laughing stock because of you. FCK!!! AMERICA IS NOT MY FRIEND. FCKU!!!

    cool ba Zhao? you are my BBF.
    Paghindi niya yan sinabi, iiyak ka?

  11. #11
    ^ you wont hear it. the SONA has a director and translators. all we how this will be a pre-recorded affair.

  12. #12
    Ano naman press release ngayon ni andanar? nakakaiyak daw ba ulet

  13. #13
    Repent you savages! Repent! ach_choo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kyusi
    Mehdi Hasan:

    Is it difficult being the press spokesperson for a president who speaks in such controversial and many would say offensive ways. A president who says he’d kill his own kids if they took drugs, who threatens to bomb the houses of elected mayors, who makes jokes about wanting to rape women, who’s called the US ambassador a gay son of b*tch and the Pope a son of a prostitute, well actually a much worse word than prostitute.

  14. #14
    Just because he utter the words son of a b!tch close to the name of Obama doesn't mean he was referring to him. Clearly, it was directed on the reporter if he ask the same question again.

    Besides, attacking Duterte for his foul mouth wouldn't do much because people already accepted it, the high rating survey says it all. It is who he is, his remarks are not very statesman like but it is not what the people voted him for. They have accepted that ugly side of Digong for as long as he does his duty as the President steadfastly.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    DDS Breaking News
    Duterte to rehearse 2nd SONA in Davao City —Andanar
    Published July 19, 2017 8:04am

    President Rodrigo Duterte will rehearse his second State of the Nation Address in his home place Davao City, and some Cabinet members are set to be there to help him do the final touches of the much-awaited speech.

    Quoting Presidential Communications Secretary Martin Andanar, dzBB's Tuesday Niu on Wednesday said that the final text f the SONA on July 24 will also be finalized in Davao.

    Also, Andanar was quoted as saying that some Cabinet members who are going to Davao will have a meeting to finalize the technical details of SONA 2017 to be held at the Patasang Pambansa Complex in Quezon City.

    Andanar did not give details on the outline of the SONA, which he said still needs to be finalized.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by impenn View Post
    Just because he utter the words son of a b!tch close to the name of Obama doesn't mean he was referring to him. Clearly, it was directed on the reporter if he ask the same question again.

    Besides, attacking Duterte for his foul mouth wouldn't do much because people already accepted it, the high rating survey says it all. It is who he is, his remarks are not very statesman like but it is not what the people voted him for. They have accepted that ugly side of Digong for as long as he does his duty as the President steadfastly.
    mocha ikaw ba yan? symbolism pala yung mga sinasabi nya teh?

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Bane of All Things Chaka Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ignacia
    Brillante Mendoza, dramatic??? Susme, kung dramatic ang gusto nila, eh di sana ang hinire ay yung directors ng Probinsyano o MMK!

  20. #20

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •