Condemned already | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

I wait for You, my Savior. rambler's Avatar

Condemned already

Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands CONDEMNED ALREADY because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. (John 3:18)

I pray you would come to believe in Jesus Christ to avoid condemnation. God bless.

Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

I hope you understand.

Geh bahala ka..buhay mo yan..

Thomas, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands CONDEMNED ALREADY because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. (John 3:18)

I pray you would come to believe in Jesus Christ to avoid condemnation. God bless.
    But what about:

Matthew 7:21
    New International Version
    "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Geh bahala ka..buhay mo yan..

Thomas, is that you?
    Apostle Thomas, the patron saint of thinkers and skeptics.

Di naman sa kanya nagalit si lord nung humingi sya ng proof bago naniwala. diba?

lalo na ngayon, dami daming manlolokong relehiyon sa mundo at mga nagpapanggap na alagad ni jeeeezus. kelangan talaga ng proof bago maniwala.

Quote Originally Posted by KidlatNgayon View Post
    But what about:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    1. This applies to those who have never really come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Like INC cult members. They call Him Lord, but they don't really know Him.

2. True believers are destined to do the will of the Father. What is the Father's will? John 6:40 has the answer: "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

1. This applies to those who have never really come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Like INC cult members. They call Him Lord, but they don't really know Him.
    Between us, it's the other way around!

2. True believers are destined to do the will of the Father. What is the Father's will? John 6:40 has the answer: "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."
    So do you believe in Christ when He says:

John 5:30
    I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 12:49
    I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

[B]
    So do you believe in Christ when He says:

John 5:30
    I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 12:49
    I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.
    Absolutely. Ginagamit 'yan ng mga cultist like you to diminish the divinity of Jesus Christ, but what they don't understand is that it shows the perfect harmony within the Trinity. The Father is the cause, Jesus Christ is the representation or radiance of the Father, the Spirit is the power. That statement comes from a very limited understanding of the Trinity which is unfathomable, but I hope you get the gist. If not, that's probably because it has not been revealed to you.

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and THOSE TO WHOM THE SON CHOOSES TO REVEAL HIM.(Matthew 11:27)

Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    Di naman sa kanya nagalit si lord nung humingi sya ng proof bago naniwala. diba?
    Hindi naman nagalit, pero may side comment ang Panginoon.

"Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29)

"Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29)
    so mas pinagpala daw iyung mga uto-uto. doesnt mean na automatically condemned iyung kelangan ng patunay bago maniwala.

Absolutely. Ginagamit 'yan ng mga cultist like you to diminish the divinity of Jesus Christ, but what they don't understand is that it shows the perfect harmony within the Trinity. The Father is the cause, Jesus Christ is the representation or radiance of the Father, the Spirit is the power. That statement comes from a very limited understanding of the Trinity which is unfathomable, but I hope you get the gist. If not, that's probably because it has not been revealed to you.
    Actually it was REVEALED TO US, INC, by power of prophesy:

Isaiah 24:15
    Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea.

^Is Jesus Christ the God of Israel? We are the only church who worships the True God, Christ's Father and God - the God of Israel and INC rose from the east in the islands of the sea! Swak na swak lang! While you, you support the false Trinity Doctrine invented by RCC and declared in the Nicean Council in the 4th century - man-made!

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and THOSE TO WHOM THE SON CHOOSES TO REVEAL HIM.(Matthew 11:27)
    The Son chose us because we believe Him in everything He says without adding our opinion. We believe Him when He said:

John 17:1 When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2 For You granted Him authority over all humanity, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3 Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.…

We are the ones identified in this prophesy:

John 4:23
    Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

John 4:24
    God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

sige, ipilit nyo pa yang east ek ek nyo na yan..so deluded..nakakatindig balahibo ang pagiging kulto ng mga to..

sige, ipilit nyo pa yang east ek ek nyo na yan..so deluded..nakakatindig balahibo ang pagiging kulto ng mga to..
    Sayang ka Rambler, you are a zealous worshiper of God pero eto sabi ni Apostle Paul:

Romans 10:2 For I testify about them that they are zealous for God, but not on the basis of knowledge. 3 Because they were ignorant of God’s righteousness and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.…

Maraming INC diyan sa Middle East, wala namang mawawala sa iyo kung MAGSUSURI ka!

Gusto mong makaranas ng kakaibang kilabot sa pagsamba? Attend one of ours.

Ni-rebuke ng Panginoong HesuKristo si Tomas dyan, gently nga lang, sabi Niya, naniwala lang si Tomas dahil NAKITA Siya pero blessed ang may FAITH na hindi na kailangang may makita para maniwala. In essence sinabi Niya kay Tomas na KULANG sa FAITH si Tomas.

^Ayan na naman, twist na naman. Since qinuote mo ang Romans 10:2-3, isagad mo na sa verse 4 para magkaalaman na:

Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4)

There, malinaw. Christ is the "culmination of the law" at ang maniniwala sa kanya ay magkakaroon ng imputed righteousness.

Ang tinutukoy ni Pablo na hindi based sa knowledge ang pagiging zealous nila ay ang mga Hudyo (see Romans 9). Why? Because they relied more on the Law rather than on Christ.

Now, let's jump ahead to verses 5 and 6 para maliwanagan ka pa:

Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim:

Ang gustong sabihin naman ni Pablo dito ay:

1. Righteousness by Law (verse 5) is written by Moses, at imposible itong magbigay ng righteousness kasi walang nakakaperfect nito. In fact, the Law is holy but it brings punishment (Romans 4:15)

2. In contrast, the righteousness that is by faith (verse 6) does not rely on good works. Wag mo raw sabihin na "kaya kong umakyat ng langit" at "kaya kong lumusong sa kailaliman" (verse 6) para ma-earn mo ang righteousness mo. Kahit mag-bungee jumping ka papuntang antartica o lumipad papuntang buwan o mag-pilgrimage ng 100 times sa mecca o magbigay ng bilyones sa charity, hinding-hindi mo ito ma-eearn on your own.

Ang righteousness na hinahanap mo ay malapit lang daw, kasinglapit ng bibig mo at ng puso mo (verse 8).

So, ano ang dapat gawin kung imposibleng ma-earn ang salvation by human efforts? Well, eto ang finale...tantaranannnn!

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (verse 9)

Righteousness can never be earned by your own efforts. It is through Christ and Christ alone.

Kung hindi pa yan malinaw sa'yo despite my, ehem, clear exposition ng chapter na itech, ay ambot na lang sa imo.

Wag mo kasi akong pangaralan sa Book of Romans dahil masosopla ka lang. Modesty aside, alam ko na ang pasikut-sikot nyan.

^Ayan na naman, twist na naman. Since qinuote mo ang Romans 10:2-3, isagad mo na sa verse 4 para magkaalaman na:

Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4)

There, malinaw. Christ is the "culmination of the law" at ang maniniwala sa kanya ay magkakaroon ng imputed righteousness.
    Of course Christ is the culmination of the law, anong "twisting" ang sinasabi mo? Bakit, ano ba sa tingin mo ang ibig sabihin ng "believing in Christ", just "believing" in Him? Kasama dyan ang pagsunod sa commandments Niya! Anong sabi Niya?

John 14:21
    Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."

Sinusunod nyo na ang MALINAW na commandments ni Christ o binibigyan nyo ng ibang kahulugan?

Ang tinutukoy ni Pablo na hindi based sa knowledge ang pagiging zealous nila ay ang mga Hudyo (see Romans 9). Why? Because they relied more on the Law rather than on Christ.
    Tama ka pero noon yan at ngayon ay sa inyo naman applicable yan, sa mga outside ng true church, INC!

Now, let's jump ahead to verses 5 and 6 para maliwanagan ka pa:

Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim:

Ang gustong sabihin naman ni Pablo dito ay:

1. Righteousness by Law (verse 5) is written by Moses, at imposible itong magbigay ng righteousness kasi walang nakakaperfect nito. In fact, the Law is holy but it brings punishment (Romans 4:15)

2. In contrast, the righteousness that is by faith (verse 6) does not rely on good works. Wag mo raw sabihin na "kaya kong umakyat ng langit" at "kaya kong lumusong sa kailaliman" (verse 6) para ma-earn mo ang righteousness mo. Kahit mag-bungee jumping ka papuntang antartica o lumipad papuntang buwan o mag-pilgrimage ng 100 times sa mecca o magbigay ng bilyones sa charity, hinding-hindi mo ito ma-eearn on your own.
    Ang "works" na sinasabi dyan ay yung mga futile or dead works kagaya ng mga nagpapapako sa krus, sa mga lumalakad nang paluhod sa bubog, nilalatigo ang sarili nila - mga walang silbing gawa! KAILANGAN ANG GOOD WORKS at ang UMPISA niyan ay ang paghahanap sa tunay na iglesia na ililigtas ni Cristo!

James 2:14-26
    New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Ang righteousness na hinahanap mo ay malapit lang daw, kasinglapit ng bibig mo at ng puso mo (verse 8).

So, ano ang dapat gawin kung imposibleng ma-earn ang salvation by human efforts? Well, eto ang finale...tantaranannnn!

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (verse 9)

Righteousness can never be earned by your own efforts. It is through Christ and Christ alone.

Kung hindi pa yan malinaw sa'yo despite my, ehem, clear exposition ng chapter na itech, ay ambot na lang sa imo.

Wag mo kasi akong pangaralan sa Book of Romans dahil masosopla ka lang. Modesty aside, alam ko na ang pasikut-sikot nyan.

Ganito lang kasimpe yan, rambler:

John 10:9
    I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.

You have to enter THROUGH Christ! Where do you enter?

Acts 20:28
    New Living Translation
    Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed your overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood (Lamsa version)

But what about:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven.

Aba si Felix Manyakees Manalo yata ang tinutukoy dito!

We are the ones identified in this prophesy:

Talaga? Prophesy din ba na mamanyakin ni Felix Manaloko ang secretarya niya?

how can anyone refute Kidlat and INC? "by power of prophesy" na nga e. must be the truth.

and since their prophecies CANNOT be wrong, then they must fully know the TRUTH about the political candidates they support. And they are mostly corrupt. I'm being kind - looks like they all are, but let's be kind.

Hence, as usual, using Kidlat's and the logic of INC's minions - INC knowingly supports thievery, and abuse in government.

Talk about Spirit and Truth. Clap. Clap.

yes there is no condemnation in Christ! kahit ano pang kasalanan ang nagawa natin pero wag natin aabusuhin yun or else tayo din ang mahihirapan yung unang verse na nag start sa thread na ito (John 3:18) is true pero samahan din natin ng works. Faith + works (Good deeds and effort in working out salvation) = Salvation.