PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Post Mulatto

One of the best bands here in the Philippines. One band you can be proud of. They were really great! I had a lot of fun last night. Buti i had the chance to meet them. They were nice, funny, down to earth, simple, at walang hangin.

Thank you guys!

Kayo, what do you think about them?

packin' a wallop

I totally agree with you. I can even go as far as saying that these guys restored my faith in the--pardon the term--"show" band scene. They're just great. Tamang-tama sa taste ko.

Had the privilege of seeing them last Feb 14 at the Music Museum. My girlfriend and I weren't expecting anything great, just a band to watch in celebration of Valentine's. Lucky for us, they found a new female vocalist. Sobra siyang galing! I think her name was Jazzy or Jezzy. I'm not so sure about that. Her voice definitely stands out from the other singers we commonly hear in bars in the Metro. She's so soulful and she puts a whole new meaning in "singing your heart out".

However, we went out to watch the band a month after in this place along ortigas where they play regularly every Saturday. We were expecting the same repertoire of Motown classics. Then we found out that they have a new singer! Not that the new singers bad, it's just that we like the previous one better! We were even thinking na bago lang nila nakuha si Jazzy ah! What the hell happened?! And we thought they had a long period of searching for the singer and they found it in her. Hay naku!

In an interesting twist of fate, we looked at the back of our table and there she was, Jazzy, watching the band. We thought baka second-set pa siya. Nope! But as a bonus, she was invited by the band to sing two songs! I think it was through the fire and midnight train to georgia. Alright!

Pardon me, just had to share that. Hope someone could enlighten us (me and my girlfriend) on this.

behave munky

"A Mulatto, An Albino, A Mosquito, My libido, Yay A Denial "

-kurt cobain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wink

mas type ko nga yung dating female vocalist nila, yung ngayon parang kinuha lang sa kung saan, pero yung mga male vocalists magagaling! Yung bago si Ryan Regino sounds like Bryan McKnight. Sha yung pang r&b nila.

Yung isa si Michael Tulin, sobrang handsome! nakita ko naka motorcycle (not sure if it's a harley) sha galing Las Pinas.

They are cool!!!

bump

Originally posted by emeenem
    mas type ko nga yung dating female vocalist nila, yung ngayon parang kinuha lang sa kung saan, pero yung mga male vocalists magagaling! Yung bago si Ryan Regino sounds like Bryan McKnight. Sha yung pang r&b nila.

They are cool!!!
    Yup agree ako dyan, okay yung una nilang female vox!! and joey's great din naman!!!