Nearing the end... | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... Last
    I wait for You, my Savior. rambler's Avatar

Nearing the end...

The night is nearly over; the Day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. (Romans 13:12)

Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    The night is nearly over; the Day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. (Romans 13:12)
    advanced rest in peace! miski nakakairita ka mamimiss ka pa rin namin!

What do you mean, Sophion?!?!?!?!?!?

Is Rambler going to do a suicide to be at Jesus' bosom? Too eager? Has been waiting for so long? Can't wait much longer?

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Excuse me, why do you guys project your suicidal tendencies on me?

Excuse me, why do you guys project your suicidal tendencies on me?
    honest to jeeeezus di ko inisip na magpapakamatay ka! i just assume that jeeezus gave you a deadly disease at malapit ka nang mamatay kaya mo nasabing 'nearing the end...' ka na.

again i greet you 'ADVANCED REST IN PEACE'. kahit papaano mamimiss ka rin namin bwiset ka!

I am trying to help Evangelicals who could not wait to see Jesus. Suicide is a sin. But how about metabolic syndrome or accidental death? Eat a lot of sugar until you get the trifecta of high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease. Pretty soon, Jesus beckons. Or volunteer in Christian rescue in Marawi or evangelization missions in Basilan. Give and take a few weeks, so will be a martyr and will be socializing with Jesus.

It's 1am here and I'm wide awake. Been thinking about the fact that as a believer I am literally standing on the verge of eternity. On the verge of being transported into the presence of God where time is not and time is forever. Been thinking, will eternity fare much better than the days when I had it good? Days when life was vibrant and was teeming with..life? I am listening to The Biggest Lie by Elliott Smith as I type this, and my mind is being transported to that time when I was young and hopeful and so eager to see the world. There is always that tinge of sadness when you realize time has slipped by and you've become jaded and all you're left with are hazy memories.

And then the Spirit seems to be telling me to have faith in God. That eternity with God will eclipse the best experiences we've ever had. We are too limited to see what God has in store for us. And if we only trust Him, He will allow us to catch a glimpse of eternity in the here and now. I can't wait to spend forever with Him.

in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11)

^stop your nonesense, there's still much work to do.

^what nonsense?

Rambler, aalis ka na ba? huwag muna sana.

^Aalis in what sense? Kaloka kayo.

^ you mean we are gonna hear more of your pessimism, negativity and annoying conspiracy theories?

Negativity? The message of the gospel is the most positive message of all. It is about a brilliant future - something astounding and unimaginable - for those who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

To those who reject Christ, there is only fear, uncertainty, and condemnation.

Your choice.

Negativity? The message of the gospel is the most positive message of all. It is about a brilliant future - something astounding and unimaginable - for those who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

To those who reject Christ, there is only fear, uncertainty, and condemnation.

Your choice.
    people come and go procalaiming the gospel here in RoT . thats fine. but you, your are always about doom and gloom and about how helpless things are, and how corrupted christians are including your own church, ...etc etc. sa umpisa nakakaawa ka lang eh. then nakakairita na. some of us actually enjoy our lives you know! in fact my wife just gave birth a month ago. fresh life its a wonder to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    people come and go procalaiming the gospel here in RoT . thats fine. but you, your are always about doom and gloom and about how helpless things are, and how corrupted christians are including your own church
    Eh totoo naman. The future is dark and scary for those who refuse to entrust their lives to the world's ONLY Savior.

But hey, congrats on your new bundle of joy. God bless you and your family.

Action Plan for Evangelicals

Nobody seems to rebut my proposed action item for Rambler.

She wants to meet Jesus sooner. This world is dark; and Jesus is light. So, I propose that she
    goes on an evangelization mission at the boondocks of Basilan. She meets the biblical command to go forth and multiply knowledge about the good news, etc, etc, and convert nations in His name. That is better than earning Islamic riyals and working your butt off in the Middle East. That is too mundane.

In Basilan, she would meet her glorious martyrdom. Not a suicide, not a sin; just Christian heroism of marching Christianist soldier. Voila. Cocktails with Jesus in heaven at the next instance.

Eh totoo naman. The future is dark and scary for those who refuse to entrust their lives to the world's ONLY Savior.
    sabi naman sayo eh some of us actually enjoy our lives. and that means for us the future is bright and promising. no saviours requred.

But hey, congrats on your new bundle of joy. God bless you and your family.
    gee thanks.

rambler, hindi naman kaya you are focusing too much on death and the promise of an after life that you are completely ignoring this life? now i dont know you and i know that life isnt fair that perhaps you are gong through too much pain that this life had become hopeless for you. i hope that is not the case. but if it is, i promise to stop pestering you.

Tigil tigilan mo na nga yan. Kung malapit na talaga ang end of the world e wag ka na rumampa dyan sa UAE at umuwi ka na sa pinas at alagaan ang mga magulang mo. Lolz.

It's getting darker and darker...but...

Quote Originally Posted by Prikongkong View Post
    Tigil tigilan mo na nga yan. Kung malapit na talaga ang end of the world e wag ka na rumampa dyan sa UAE at umuwi ka na sa pinas at alagaan ang mga magulang mo. Lolz.
    put yourself in rambler's shoes. bawal ang premarital sex. now that would have been perfectly ok if hindi rin sana bawal mag masturbate.

now imagine it's saturday night and there's no available way to release your sexual tension; and there's probably sand in your [email protected] (coz rambler's from UAE). put yourself in rambler's shoes, man. you'd wish the rapture would come sooner too!

credits to south park

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... Last