China threatened war if PHL drills for oil in SCS | Local and Foreign Issues | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last

China threatened war if PHL drills for oil in SCS

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Friday Chinese counterpart China Xi Jinping had warned him there would be war if Manila tried to enforce an arbitration ruling and drill for oil in a disputed part of the South China Sea.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-so...-idUSKCN18F1DJ

so be it. the problem with duterte though is that he is an agent of the chinese govt, much the same way trump is an agent of russia.

May 20, 2017: China threat of war bared
    http://manilastandard.net/news/top-s...war-bared.html

“He said, if you force the issue, we’ll be forced to tell the truth. Here’s the truth. We will go to war. We’ll fight you. Ask Esperon and Lorenzana,” the President said.

Esperon however said Mr. Duterte was unlikely to say those things. “Why would he utter those statements. Negative.”
    Esperon admitted that there was a “restricted meeting between the two presidents . “I knew what was discussed but that was not the tone of discussion. “ (Hindi niya sasabihin yun. Bakit naman niya sasabihin yun. Negative. Basta nagkarooon ng “restricted meeting ang dalawang presidente. Ang pinag-usapan ay mga projects.”

Yung dilawan sa pex kayo mauna makipag gyera oi!

Dalhin nyo yung keyboard at starbucks nyo from lacierda to the disputed islands sa spratlys

Uh... correct me if i am wrong, the dilawans have never said, "we're going to drill for oil in the SCS!!"

they just want china to stop building their artificial island and take back what is rightfully ours.

also, ngayon may missile launchers nang installed doon, that wouldnt have happened if pduts did not ask dem amuricans to leave the country, you know. the amuricans were doing surveillance of the area, and werekeeping china from building more and more things on that place.

FInally, where is the promised philippine flag by Pduts?

WHAT HAPPENED TO "I will stake my claim, matagal ko nang ambisyong maging hero?"

Japan, New Zealand underscore arbitral ruling on South China Sea, angering China

MANILA, Philippines — Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and New Zealand Prime Minister Bill English have expressed concern over the disputed South China Sea following their meeting in Tokyo on Wednesday.

In their joint statement released after the meeting, the two leaders called on concerned parties to settle disputes by peaceful means in accordance with the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea and in light of the award issued by an international arbitral tribunal.

On July 12, 2016, the Permanent Court of Arbitration issued the award invalidating China's nine-dash line claim over the disputed waters. The court also ruled that Beijing violated its commitment under the UNCLOS for building artificial islands within the Philippines' exclusive economic zone.

The Philippines, under the Duterte administration, has decided to set aside the ruling in settling the dispute with China.'Inopportune'

Abe and English called for the early finalization of a Code of Conduct in the South China Sea and full implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea.

"They called on all parties to uphold freedom of navigation and overflight and ensure unimpeded trade while avoiding provocative actions that could increase tensions and erode regional trust and confidence, including land reclamation, building of outposts, construction and militarisation," the joint statement read.

Beijing, however, finds the statement of Japan and New Zealand "rather inopportune."

"Given all these, Japan still exerts itself in every possible way to stir up trouble and exaggerate what it called 'the tense situation' which does not exist at all," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said in a press briefing Thursday.

Hua stressed that the arbitration case on the South China Sea has "already been turned over as a page of history."

Philippine-China bilateral talks

Beijing urged Tokyo to adjust its mindset for mutual trust between regional countries and for peace and stability in the region.

"We cannot help but wondering: what does Japan really want? Peace and stability in the South China Sea? Or is it exactly peace and stability in the South China Sea as well as improving relations between China and the Philippines and other ASEAN member states that worry Japan so much?" Hua said.

The Philippines and China are set to hold the inaugural meeting of their bilateral consultation mechanism on the South China Sea dispute on Friday.

"The two sides expect to have friendly exchanges during this meeting on the relevant maritime issue and properly manage disputes through bilateral dialogues so as to create favorable conditions for the final settlement of the relevant dispute and ensure a good atmosphere for the sound and steady development of bilateral ties and the smooth progress of practical cooperation in various fields," the spokesperson said.

toldya ............

sino ba kasi ang naniniwala sa mga sinasabi ni DuDirty? #16MStupidFilipinos

Quote Originally Posted by mimigs View Post
    Yung dilawan sa pex kayo mauna makipag gyera oi!
    And what would you do if they did go out to fight for the integrity of the nation's territory?

Thanks,
    benMarcing

Oh diba, yan ang bansang gustong maging kaibigan ni Du30... nagbabanta ng gyera sa tin

Kung di ba naman sya loko, matapos nyang awayin ang US, saka sya magsasalita ng ganyan sa China.

Quote Originally Posted by benMarcing View Post
    And what would you do if they did go out to fight for the integrity of the nation's territory?

Thanks,
    benMarcing
    Talk is cheap

Do it!

if we only maintained the EDCA, the Americans would have a naval base in Palawan which can provide help for our territorial defense.

sino nga ba yun nagcancel ng EDCA?

Sabi ko na nga ba you can't trust the chinese. This nicompop president is really making a loss-loss situation for the country.

May magagawa ba tayo laban sa Chinese military might? Kawawa lang ang mga anak natin maliliit kapag nagka gyera. Yan ang hindi iniisip ng mga Anti-Duterte...mahilig lang magsalita makakontra lang, pero Im sure...mga duwag naman.

^ [email protected], hindi tayo hahantong rito kung ang mga amerikano e naka pagtayo ng bases all over the country.

hindi pa mangugulo ang mga banidido't terorista dahil they will face the might of an apache helicopter

Talk is cheap

Do it!
    Just curious, please answer objectively. As a dutertard, where do you draw the line when it comes to China annexing Philippine territory? When do you say enough is enough?

Quote Originally Posted by mullah_omar View Post
    Just curious, please answer objectively. As a dutertard, where do you draw the line when it comes to China annexing Philippine territory? When do you say enough is enough?
    eh kayo ano gusto nyo? Gusto nyo ba ng gyera? Kami ayaw namin eh.

Talk is cheap

Do it!
    You are challenging the yellows to fight for the nation's territory, and I'm asking you what would you do, if they do.

So, I'm asking you again: what would you do when Filipinos passionate to fight for the nation came forward?

Suppose X came forward, do you think Duterte will support them?

Thanks,
    benMarcing

You are challenging the yellows to fight for the nation's territory, and I'm asking you what would you do, if they do.

So, I'm asking you again: what would you do when Filipinos passionate to fight for the nation came forward?

Thanks,
    benMarcing
    it is a bloody suicide....use your head for the sake of innocent Filipinos, including your love ones, if you have.

Thanks,
    benMarcing
    UNCLOS cannot enforce the law, how much more the yellows. How about you? Are you ready your grandma, mother sister, daughter etc.. Will get **** by the chinese over and over when the war comes?

Well i have my duty as an army reservist. you?

Duterte will support the soldiers and the police just like what his doing now, unlike pnoys time.

Saf44 sounds familiar?
    Last edited by mimigs; 1 week ago at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xpopcornx View Post
    eh kayo ano gusto nyo? Gusto nyo ba ng gyera? Kami ayaw namin eh.
    You obviously did not answer the question. Any dutertard who wants to answer?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last