NBA | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... Last

[2017 NBA Playoffs] West Finals - (1) GSW vs (2) SAS

Spurs won season series 2-1

Honestly, ang pangarap ko lang dito ay hindi ma-sweep.

Alam ko underdog ang team ko dito
    Pero inde naman siguro masama umasa na magka finals muli sil

Spurs in 6

ano hashtag na ganap ng Spurs? WCF na waley pa rin

Jazz, #TakeNote
    Celtics #ItsNotLuck
    Rockets #RunAsOne
    Clipper #ItTakesEverything

etc.

Coach Pop and the Spurs team has been preparing for this finals match up all year long. This is going to be interesting.

I think the Spurs will give the Warriors a run for their money lalo na that they have proved to themselves that they can win without Leonard or Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by balthier View Post
    Coach Pop and the Spurs team has been preparing for this finals match up all year long. This is going to be interesting.

I think the Spurs will give the Warriors a run for their money lalo na that they have proved to themselves that they can win without Leonard or Parker.
    Tae mo mabaho, ano naman laban ng SPurs sa GSW? malamang sweep pa sila ng GSW. Mema lang ang loko e

spurs in 9 ahahahah

my heart goes for the SASpurs but my gut says it is the GSWarriors.

it would be a big mismatch if the Cavaliers would face off with the Spurs in the Finals.

this will be an interesting WCF. two teams with different playing style. GSW small ball while the SAS plays big.

LeBronista
    as much as i respect pops.. warriors ito.. kahit maglaro and healthy si parker and bigla bumalik si duncan kayang kaya sila isweep..

Lamang Spurs sa bench. Ang susi ng Spurs dito yun traditional lineup nila aka twin towers kaso ang lamang ng Warriors ay si Draymond Green. Not Durant Draymond Green. There is no way Durant can guard either LMA or Gasol but Draymond Green can. Plus sureball si Draymond ngayon sa tres. Yun leadership ni Parker medyo mamiss dito.

Umaasa ako pero I think mas may laban yun last year version ng Spurs kasi maintimidate magtrash talk si Green gawa ni TD. E yun big ng Spurs nasa softie na side. If magagawan to ng paraan ni Pop, laki ng implication nito sa future ng NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbj3 View Post
    Lamang Spurs sa bench. Ang susi ng Spurs dito yun traditional lineup nila aka twin towers kaso ang lamang ng Warriors ay si Draymond Green. Not Durant Draymond Green. There is no way Durant can guard either LMA or Gasol but Draymond Green can. Plus sureball si Draymond ngayon sa tres. Yun leadership ni Parker medyo mamiss dito.

Umaasa ako pero I think mas may laban yun last year version ng Spurs kasi maintimidate magtrash talk si Green gawa ni TD. E yun big ng Spurs nasa softie na side. If magagawan to ng paraan ni Pop, laki ng implication nito sa future ng NBA.
    GSWarriors bench:
    DWest
    AIguodala
    SLivingston
    MBarnes
    JVMcgee
    IClark
    JMMcDoo
    PMcCaw
    DJones
    KLooney

SASpurs bench:
    MGinobili
    PMills
    DLee
    JSimmons
    DMurray
    KAndersons
    DDedmon
    DBertran
    BForbes
    JAnthony

mas mukhang dehado ang bench ng Spurs. JSimmons Summer League MVP might be a wildcard but most of the bench will be forces to play defense against the duo of SCurry and CThompson. matangkad lang ang Spurs.

LeBronista
    Quote Originally Posted by Impenneteri View Post
    I think people here are overhyping the Warriors too much. Sure they are a good team but who did they beat to get to the Western Finals?

Blazers without Nurkic and Jazz without George Hill.

Remember, Rockets got massacred without Parker (who was playing like the prime Parker) and Kawhi their main man. Sure Nene was gone but Rockets are a 3 point shooting team (perimeter). The fault was more on D'Antoni for not preparing his bench for the playoffs and naging evident ito sa pagkawala ni Nene. While Pop showed that in his team anyone will step up even a rookie PG like Murray.

Yung concern lang naman dito is if Kawhi is 100% healthy. If he is, may laban ang Spurs dito kasi may pantapat sila sa lahat ng position.
    dude kanya kanyang point of view and observation tayo dito.. di mo need ipagpilitan or palabasin na sayo yung tama or magiging tama.. nobody's insulting you so no need to insult others and call their forecast for the series as "overhyping"..

bench to bench matchup.

AIguodala vs MGinobili - (advantage GSW)
    DWest vs DLee - (evenly matched)
    SLivingston vs KAndersons - (advantage GSW)
    MBarnes vs JSimmons - (advantage SAS)
    IClark vs DMurray - (evenly matched)
    JVMcGee vs DDedmon - (advantage GSW)
    JMMcDoo vs DBertran - (advantage GSW)
    PMcCaw vs BForbes - (even)
    KLooney vs JAnthony - (advantage SAS)

PMills was elevated as a starter.

from the looks of thing CoachGPopvich will run an 8-man rotation. LMA, PGasol, KLeonard, PMills, and DGreen will start and MGinobili, JSimmons, and DMurray will come of the bench. KAndersons will only play if the team is in foul trouble.

expect the SAS Bigs to impose themselve at the start of the game.

the GSW will run a 10-man rotation. the emphasis is to contain the BIGs of San Antonio. mag-practice na ng FT sina Aldridge at Gasol.

May epekto kaya ang pagkawala ni Kerr?

Mike Brown is in a tough spot. If he makes even one questionable decision, the press will be all over him.

Kapampangan Pride dakilangungaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Impenneteri View Post
    May ininsulto ba ako?

I was just saying na masyadong ni overhype ang Warriors. Insulto na pala yan?

Ang sensitive mo naman. lol
    Wala rin ako makitang mali sa sinabi mo chief

Chill lang tayo mga brad

Quote Originally Posted by rational View Post
    Honestly, ang pangarap ko lang dito ay hindi ma-sweep.

same here. i'm hoping spurs will win a game or two.

pero spurs in 6.

#GoSpursGo

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... Last