Once Saved, Always Saved - Page 5 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 5 of 5 First ... 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagon View Post
    no, the talents parable is different. This is the 10 virgin parable.

understand that the millennial kingdom is like a huge wedding banquet, everyone in is going to rejoice and savor their rewards for 1000 years.
    So what does it mean that Paul is admonishing that the wicked be expelled from the church?

1 Corinthians 5:13

King James Bible
    But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagon
    "outside the true church" cannot be, because the parable is talking about the "coming back" of the master, hence this refers to the end days.
    It just so happened that the true church came back at the end of days (1914).

Those who were in the true first-century church have already been saved and recorded - all 144,000 of them:

Revelation 14New International Version (NIV)

The Lamb and the 144,000
    14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

"For they remained virgins" - meaning these people were not corrupted by other churches that came about after the apostasy, the "women" being the false churches.

Quote Originally Posted by KidlatNgayon View Post

End of days nga ba ang 1914 na iyan? E meron pa palang one century after, nasa 2017 na tayo wala pa palang end of days

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    End of days nga ba ang 1914 na iyan? E meron pa palang one century after, nasa 2017 na tayo wala pa palang end of days
    Iba ang "end of days" sa "Day of the End of the World". Kapag sinabing "end of days" or "ends of the earth", ito ay kung kailan malapit na ang Judgment Day or Day of the End. Maraming mangyayari - mga HULA na katapusan na nga na ginawa ng iba't ibang relihiyon, binigyan nila ng date ang Pagwawakas, maraming ibinigay na petsa na hindi naman nangyari! Pangalawa, mga digmaan at alingawngaw o rumors of wars - global wars, mga lindol, mga pagkagutom, paglamig ng pag-ibig o pag-alis sa mga relihiyon ng tao at LAHAT yan ay UNTI-UNTING nangyari at nangyayari! Ang lahat ng iyan ay dapat munang matupad bago mangyari ang Wakas at siya namang pinagdadaanan natin, nakikita at nasasaksihan nating mga buhay pa!

Sa Diyos pati, ang isang araw ay 1000 years, nandito na tayo sa panahong ito kaya HUWAG MONG PAGTAWANAN sapagka't ito rin ay mangyayari sa ORAS NA HINDI MO INAASAHAN, parang magnanakaw!

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For you are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.…

So what does it mean that Paul is admonishing that the wicked be expelled from the church?

King James Bible
    But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
    That's the age of Grace, the outer darkness is during the millennial kingdom, where the church has already become a city/kingdom.

A picture of this was heavily alluded in the OT, when the Temple has become a kingdom, the priestly rule turned into a kingly rule.

when I said "end days", what I mean is the parousia.

iba yung "end of days" or "last days", the last days started around when the first churches were established by the apostles.

That's the age of Grace, the outer darkness is during the millennial kingdom, where the church has already become a city/kingdom.

A picture of this was heavily alluded in the OT, when the Temple has become a kingdom, the priestly rule turned into a kingly rule.
    Where exactly in the bible is that written? Verses? Where is it "heavily alluded to in the OT"?

What's in the bible is the purification of the church (or cleansing) as if purifying gold through fire:

1 Peter 1:7
    New Living Translation
    These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold--though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

^The church (body of Christ) members should have been edified and made holy in PREPARATION for the COMING of Jesus Christ, NOT AFTER.

This was prophesied for the "third group" which is the "other flock that Jesus has in the future" (John 10:16):

Zecchariah 13:9 "And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'" New American Standard Bible)

when I said "end days", what I mean is the parousia.
    When YOU say? Or did you make a mistake? It's OK to make mistakes, to err is human

iba yung "end of days" or "last days", the last days started around when the first churches were established by the apostles.
    I AGREE with you on this!

Where exactly in the bible is that written? Verses? Where is it "heavily alluded to in the OT"?
    I already said it previously:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagon
    What's in the bible is the purification of the church (or cleansing) as if purifying gold through fire:

1 Peter 1:7
    New Living Translation
    These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold--though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

^The church (body of Christ) members should have been edified and made holy in PREPARATION for the COMING of Jesus Christ, NOT AFTER.
    being prepared today and being prepared after the parousia is not mutually exclusive, the verse you gave never said that purification is ONLY done today

you see there are 2 judgements that will take place, first is the judgement seat of God or judgement seat of Christ which is pre-millennium

Rom. 14
    10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God,

2. Cor 5
    10 For we must all be manifested before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done through the body according to what he has practiced, whether good or bad.

the judgement seat of Christ is based on "work" done by believers, notice the first verse, both are believers and Paul is also a believer, so obviously who is judged here is the church, some will fail and some will be rewarded.

if you say that the Christ will only come only after the church becomes fully mature, then what's the point of judgement if those who will be judged is only the church?

what you are confusing with is the other 2nd judgement, the great white throne of God, this is post-millennium

Revelation 20
    11 And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose face earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.

12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened; and another scroll was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by the things which were written in the scrolls, according to their works.

before this, this is when the unbelievers are being judged and sentenced to eternal fire.
    at this time, after the millennium, all believers are equal in maturity and will reside in the New Jerusalem, as promised by Christ that Once Saved is Always Saved, even if you murdered during your lifetime, you will still be saved, you will still "pass" the Great white throne judgement, because by that time of judgement you were already disciplined for a millennium.

[QUOTE=Jagon;76637954]I already said it previously:

Quote Originally Posted by Quote Originally Posted by Jagon
    A picture of this was heavily alluded in the OT, when the Temple has become a kingdom, the priestly rule turned into a kingly rule.[/QUOTE
    Well, not to be cocky about it, our beloved Executive Minister has been receiving many courtesy visits from many ambassadors of different countries at present, here are some:

https://www.facebook.com/KA.WAOWE/posts/947467898720428

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e14TOf5mj9s

https://incmedia.org/israels-ambassa...tive-minister/

http://www.eaglenews.ph/featured-new...entral-office/

Many more! That pretty much shows how our "temple has become a kingdom and the priestly rule turned into a kingly rule!", how do you foresee that prophecy materializing in your own "temple" or church?

being prepared today and being prepared after the parousia is not mutually exclusive, the verse you gave never said that purification is ONLY done today
    Well, the bible says the church is purified so she will be ready for the coming of the groom, the church will be SPOTLESS AND HOLY:

Ephesians 5:27
    New Living Translation
    He did this to present her to himself as a glorious church without a spot or wrinkle or any other blemish. Instead, she will be holy and without fault.

So whether it is at present or years and years ago, it is BEFORE the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!

you see there are 2 judgements that will take place, first is the judgement seat of God or judgement seat of Christ which is pre-millennium

Rom. 14
    10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God,

2. Cor 5
    10 For we must all be manifested before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done through the body according to what he has practiced, whether good or bad.

the judgement seat of Christ is based on "work" done by believers, notice the first verse, both are believers and Paul is also a believer, so obviously who is judged here is the church, some will fail and some will be rewarded.

if you say that the Christ will only come only after the church becomes fully mature, then what's the point of judgement if those who will be judged is only the church?
    What is written in the bible is, one of the means the church is being purified is by purging wicked members and God will judge those OUTSIDE of the church. Christ judges His church (as you say) and God judges the rest:

As one of the shepherds of the flock and given authority by Christ, Apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 5:12 What business of mine is it to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked man from among you.”…

So there you go, the 2 judgments you are saying is actually, one judgment of Christ for His own body, the church; and one judgment of God for the rest of mankind, those who are not members of Christ's church or flock!

what you are confusing with is the other 2nd judgement, the great white throne of God, this is post-millennium

Revelation 20
    11 And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose face earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.

12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened; and another scroll was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by the things which were written in the scrolls, according to their works.

before this, this is when the unbelievers are being judged and sentenced to eternal fire.
    at this time, after the millennium, all believers are equal in maturity and will reside in the New Jerusalem, as promised by Christ that Once Saved is Always Saved, even if you murdered during your lifetime, you will still be saved, you will still "pass" the Great white throne judgement, because by that time of judgement you were already disciplined for a millennium.
    These actually takes place on the 2nd coming of Christ and not after a thousand years after living in the Holy City. there is no passage or verse in the bible that says Christ promised that "once saved is always saved", the proof being that wicked members are PURGED from the church. there is mention however that they can return if they follow God's commandments and leave their wicked lifestyles:

Ezekiel 33:11
    "Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'

Jeremiah 4:1
    "If you will return, O Israel," declares the LORD, "Then you should return to Me. And if you will put away your detested things from My presence, And will not waver,

Salvation made easy ?

This is only the fruit of human wisdom. Real believers
    are greatly saddened hearing professing apostles of
    Christ preaching “easy way of salvation.” But Matthew
    saw otherwise:

Mat 19:25 “When his disciples heard it, they were
    exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
    26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With
    men this is impossible; but with God all things are
    possible.”

Truly salvation is attained only with the mercy of God ,
    and this He grants to the “babes” in His sight.

Well, not to be cocky about it, our beloved Executive Minister has been receiving many courtesy visits from many ambassadors of different countries at present, here are some:

https://www.facebook.com/KA.WAOWE/posts/947467898720428

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e14TOf5mj9s

https://incmedia.org/israels-ambassa...tive-minister/

http://www.eaglenews.ph/featured-new...entral-office/

Many more! That pretty much shows how our "temple has become a kingdom and the priestly rule turned into a kingly rule!", how do you foresee that prophecy materializing in your own "temple" or church?
    ah, parang Roman Catholic church pala kayo, ganyan na ganyan ang Romano Katoliko noon, hanggang ngayon

Well, the bible says the church is purified so she will be ready for the coming of the groom, the church will be SPOTLESS AND HOLY:

Ephesians 5:27
    New Living Translation
    He did this to present her to himself as a glorious church without a spot or wrinkle or any other blemish. Instead, she will be holy and without fault.

So whether it is at present or years and years ago, it is BEFORE the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!
    There is no problem about the verse you gave, except for one: it's not related to the subject.

you see, what yo want to shove to us is the purification of the church, the subject is about salvation "once saved always saved", we should be talking about the believers' salvation. When Christ comes back, of course the church will be spotless, perfect if you must, but you should understand that not all believers will be met by Christ in His wedding, as I have mentioned earlier regarding the 10 virgins (backread), 5 are foolish, 5 are prudent, 5 = 4 + 1, 4 signifies man and 1 signifies God, therefore the 5 foolish virgins are christians just like the 5 prudent virgins. The 5 prudent virgins signify the spotless church.

What is written in the bible is, one of the means the church is being purified is by purging wicked members and God will judge those OUTSIDE of the church. Christ judges His church (as you say) and God judges the rest:

As one of the shepherds of the flock and given authority by Christ, Apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 5:12 What business of mine is it to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked man from among you.”…

So there you go, the 2 judgments you are saying is actually, one judgment of Christ for His own body, the church; and one judgment of God for the rest of mankind, those who are not members of Christ's church or flock!
    keying in the keyword "judge" in the search box of your online bible and then relate to the subject matter, doesn't work.

you completely ignored the verses that I gave, would have been great if you rebutted them instead.

the passage you gave is not a type of judgement post parousia,and the judgement "within the church" is not even of Christ but of the members of the church.

These actually takes place on the 2nd coming of Christ and not after a thousand years after living in the Holy City. there is no passage or verse in the bible that says Christ promised that "once saved is always saved", the proof being that wicked members are PURGED from the church. there is mention however that they can return if they follow God's commandments and leave their wicked lifestyles:

Ezekiel 33:11
    "Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'

Jeremiah 4:1
    "If you will return, O Israel," declares the LORD, "Then you should return to Me. And if you will put away your detested things from My presence, And will not waver,
    [/quote]

the root of man's salvation is not membership in the church, it's by Christ's blood and faith in His salvation.

Even if christians are purged out from the church, they are still saved. Extra ecclesiam nulla salus is true, but if you were already saved in the first place then this thought is moot.

John 10: 28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall by no means perish forever, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.

yan o, matindi yan, san ka pa, no one, not even God Himself, can take a believer out of God's hand, meaning, once you received eternal life, you can never lose it.

ah, parang Roman Catholic church pala kayo, ganyan na ganyan ang Romano Katoliko noon, hanggang ngayon
    RCC imposed that. INC earned it. Sila ang lumalapit sa INC kahit way liit naman ang INC compared the Rcc diba?

There is no problem about the verse you gave, except for one: it's not related to the subject.

you see, what yo want to shove to us is the purification of the church, the subject is about salvation "once saved always saved", we should be talking about the believers' salvation. When Christ comes back, of course the church will be spotless, perfect if you must, but you should understand that not all believers will be met by Christ in His wedding, as I have mentioned earlier regarding the 10 virgins (backread), 5 are foolish, 5 are prudent, 5 = 4 + 1, 4 signifies man and 1 signifies God, therefore the 5 foolish virgins are christians just like the 5 prudent virgins. The 5 prudent virgins signify the spotless church.
    It is so related! Dahil winawasak nito ang OSAS mo! Ang Iglesia ang ililigtas ni Cristo, ang KALIPUNAN ng mga mananampalataya Niya - silang mga naniniwala sa Diyos ni Cristo! NILILINIS ang Iglesia at tinatanggal ang mga dumi dito, pinu-purge ang mga "wicked" upang maging malinis, spotless at presentable ito sa pagbabalik ni Cristo!

keying in the keyword "judge" in the search box of your online bible and then relate to the subject matter, doesn't work.

you completely ignored the verses that I gave, would have been great if you rebutted them instead.

the passage you gave is not a type of judgement post parousia,and the judgement "within the church" is not even of Christ but of the members of the church.

the root of man's salvation is not membership in the church, it's by Christ's blood and faith in His salvation.
    The Church was PURCHASED with Christ's blood!

Acts 20:28
    New Living Translation
    "So guard yourselves and God's people. Feed and shepherd God's flock--his church, purchased with his own blood--over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as elders.

Even if christians are purged out from the church, they are still saved. Extra ecclesiam nulla salus is true, but if you were already saved in the first place then this thought is moot.
    No, they're not, the church is what Jesus is saving - His body composed of many members inside the church! Christ is not saving individual people nor He is not picking and choosing from many different churches!

John 10: 28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall by no means perish forever, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.

yan o, matindi yan, san ka pa, no one, not even God Himself, can take a believer out of God's hand, meaning, once you received eternal life, you can never lose it.
    This is why FYM snatched people from the "North" - protestant and "South" - catholic churches - because God wants them back! INC is still snatching God's people from the false churches!

RCC imposed that. INC earned it. Sila ang lumalapit sa INC kahit way liit naman ang INC compared the Rcc diba?
    o'cmon, dont be too naive

It is so related! Dahil winawasak nito ang OSAS mo! Ang Iglesia ang ililigtas ni Cristo, ang KALIPUNAN ng mga mananampalataya Niya - silang mga naniniwala sa Diyos ni Cristo! NILILINIS ang Iglesia at tinatanggal ang mga dumi dito, pinu-purge ang mga "wicked" upang maging malinis, spotless at presentable ito sa pagbabalik ni Cristo!
    The church and all its members will be saved, I never said that those who did not receive the reward and will go to discipline will not be saved.

all those purged from the church to make the church spotless for Christ in His second coming will be punished but not put to eternal perdition.

The Lord doesn't want ANYONE in the church to be condemned

1 Cor. 11:32 But being judged by the Lord, we are disciplined that we may not be condemned with the world.

see? The Lord knew that there will be the 5 foolish virgins, although He shut the door so that they are left outside, they are not condemned as that being left out is for discipline.

Luke 12:47
    And that slave who knew his master's will and did not prepare or do according to his will, will receive many lashes;

lashes! it's a punishment! the master did not put him to death.
    the guy is a slave, a slave of Christ, a christian! a believer!
    and he is in the church because he is in the Master's workforce!

The Church was PURCHASED with Christ's blood!

Acts 20:28
    New Living Translation
    "So guard yourselves and God's people. Feed and shepherd God's flock--his church, purchased with his own blood--over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as elders.
    no issues, every believer is part of the church. regardless of denomination or cult.
    but what God wants is a spotless church in His second coming, so in His second coming, the church age will end, there is no longer a need of the church as it already becomes the kingdom, so the believers who failed will be cast out of the kingdom, they are not part of the church simply because the church age already ended.

No, they're not, the church is what Jesus is saving - His body composed of many members inside the church! Christ is not saving individual people nor He is not picking and choosing from many different churches!
    He has already chosen people in eternity past who will be saved and become part of His Body, and who will not be saved.

This is why FYM snatched people from the "North" - protestant and "South" - catholic churches - because God wants them back! INC is still snatching God's people from the false churches!
    don't switch goal post and misquote just to pepper your leader's arse.
    the point here is that when you entered into God's hand, no one can snatch you away.

e senyo nga may tiwalag tiwalag e, gusto niyo maging "no one" doon sa verse, e di niyo naman kaya talunin si God. Pabalang kayo e.

You mean to say that manyakis Felix Y. Manaloko likes snatching people from the North & South para hipuin at manyakin ang mga ito?

The church and all its members will be saved, I never said that those who did not receive the reward and will go to discipline will not be saved.

all those purged from the church to make the church spotless for Christ in His second coming will be punished but not put to eternal perdition.

The Lord doesn't want ANYONE in the church to be condemned
    This is what Christ said in the bible:

John 15:4-6
    4 Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. 5 I am the vine and you are the branches. The one who remains in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not remain in Me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers. Such branches are gathered up, thrown into the fire, and burned.…

The apostles also said these:

Matthew 7:19
    Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

John 15:2
    He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, and every branch that does bear fruit, He prunes to make it even more fruitful.

This means that those who are not able to remain or abide in Christ's body, the church, (meaning that they were expelled and not able to return) are CANDIDATES FOR FIRE!

1 Cor. 11:32 But being judged by the Lord, we are disciplined that we may not be condemned with the world.

see? The Lord knew that there will be the 5 foolish virgins, although He shut the door so that they are left outside, they are not condemned as that being left out is for discipline.

Luke 12:47
    And that slave who knew his master's will and did not prepare or do according to his will, will receive many lashes;

lashes! it's a punishment! the master did not put him to death.
    the guy is a slave, a slave of Christ, a christian! a believer!
    and he is in the church because he is in the Master's workforce!
    Well, Jagon, you know that the second death in the Lake of Fire is ETERNAL PUNISHMENT - so many lashes! Yes, there is no stopping to those "lashes".

Matthew 25:46
    New International Version
    "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

If you read again, these verses are ALL ABOUT PREPARATION and DISCIPLINE for those in the church already! The 10 virgin brides represent those who are about to be saved, however, 5 of them (half of them are PREPARED and the other 5, for whatever reason, are NOT PREPARED and it seems like they are NOT SERIOUSLY WORKING for their salvation, so they were LEFT OUTSIDE and THE DOOR WAS CLOSED! So this is the end of the parable:

Matthew 25:11 Later, the other bridesmaids arrived and said, ‘Lord, lord, open up for us!’
    12 “But he replied, ‘I tell all of you with certainty, I don’t know you!’ 13 So keep on watching, because you don’t know the day or the hour.

So again, Verse 13 is WARNING us to be ON THE WATCH based on the story!

And what other thing does the bible tell us about CLOSED DOOR?

Revelation 3:7
    "To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

no issues, every believer is part of the church. regardless of denomination or cult.
    but what God wants is a spotless church in His second coming, so in His second coming, the church age will end, there is no longer a need of the church as it already becomes the kingdom, so the believers who failed will be cast out of the kingdom, they are not part of the church simply because the church age already ended.
    Unfortunately there is ONLY ONE CHURCH and this is the characteristic:

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.…

In the bible. you will always read that the body of Christ is A CHURCH, NOT CHURCHES! The individual person IN THAT CHURCH is also called a church and collectively they are called churches (Romans 16:16) to distinguish the individual from THE CHURCH of Christ composed of many members:

1 Corinthians 12:12 The body is a unit, though it is comprised of many parts. And although its parts are many, they all form one body. So it is with Christ. 13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink.…

He has already chosen people in eternity past who will be saved and become part of His Body, and who will not be saved.
    Yes He has and that's why those whom He have chosen cannot be snatched out of His hand, so He commissioned someone to snatch them back for Him from the false religious groups:

Isaiah 43:6
    I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--

don't switch goal post and misquote just to pepper your leader's arse.
    the point here is that when you entered into God's hand, no one can snatch you away.
    I am not misquoting. You are misunderstanding and giving your own opinion and interpretation!

e senyo nga may tiwalag tiwalag e, gusto niyo maging "no one" doon sa verse, e di niyo naman kaya talunin si God. Pabalang kayo e.
    Meron namang kautusang PAGTITIWALAG TALAGA:

New Living Translation
    God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, "You must remove the evil person from among you."

1 Mga Taga-Corinti 5:13
    Sabi nga sa kasulatan, “Itiwalag ninyo sa inyong samahan ang masamang tao.”
    Last edited by KidlatNgayon; Jun 21, 2017 at 08:31 PM.

^paki-ayos nga. ang dumi

^paki-ayos nga. ang dumi
    O ayan, ayos na!

The "Once saved, Always saved" is not true. We have to put an effort to work out our salvation

[QUOTE=aida;30958458]....

Complexity of salvation

Matthew 24:21 “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.”

Salvation is not as easy as the Natural Man understands it. “Great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” Of course this pertains to the life of the chosen since they represent the world. We read how difficult or complex salvation is when we read about the life of Job, Paul, and the other elect of God (Hebrews 11:36-38). Christ revealed this to His Disciples making them to exclaim:

Matthew 19:25 “When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”

Yes, for the sake of the elect God shortens their trials and tribulations and takes their physical life and bring them to Paradise - the 2nd Heaven

Simplicity of salvation

Again the simplicity of salvation with God’s divine providence is not as easy as the Natural Man understands. We read about how the thief at the right hand of our Lord on the cross was saved. However let us remember the two thieves represent ALL people in the “language” of our Lord. With the fall of man, who is not a “spiritual thief and a robber?”

John 10:1 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Does not this clearly point to the following?

Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10 “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. “

Who among people therefore can claim passing through this kind of “door”?

John 10:7 “Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.”

Hence, very clearly the two thieves at the right and left hand of Jesus as they are laid on the cross represent all people. In the beginning they both mocked Him.

Let us listen to them.

Matthew 27:38 “Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left. 39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads, 40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross. 41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, 42 He saved others; himself he cannot save…”

Matthew 27:44 “The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.”

But look! Later:

Luke 23:40 “But the other (thief at His right hand) answering rebuked him (thief at the left), saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.”

In this brief moment in the life of the thief at the right hand, he demonstrated the first step of salvation enunciated by Jesus in:

Matthew 18:3 “And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

Concomitant with this kind of humility, this thief that represents the chosen of God recognized JESUS as Simon Peter did in Matthew 16:16-17. It is not “with flesh and blood, but by the revelation of the Father.” Hence no longer are they subject to the sharp rebuke of our Lord that many people to “do not see.”

John 8:19 “…Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.”

This thief heaped the reward of humility that our Lord Jesus demonstrated to the chosen in His role as Son.

Luke 23:42 “And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”

Seeing the humility (but it is not easy to humble oneself according to our Lord’s standard of humility) of the thief at His right hand, if only he was given a longer life to live, he would have “passed the test for trials and tribulation” with ease. Thus, no longer did our Lord want to see these with His “all-seeing eyes.” Therefore on the same day He took him in paradise. God applies the “level of ease or difficulty of salvation” to the chosen, tailored to their degree of humility. All these is made possible with His “all-seeing eyes.”
    ...../QUOTE]

psalm 56:10

there's this 22 yr old female office staff that we have who's all about christian songs and stuff. she's born again, so you get the picture.
    to make my work easier i share my gmail password with her so she can answer important messages when i'm out of town and off the grid.

knowing the "dangers" of sharing my password with someone, i regularly erase my google activity. one time as i was doing so, i noticed
    several searches for abortion. now i don't normally stick my nose into other people's business but this is about abortion and made by a professed god-fearing christian, no less.
    i just had to look into it. lo and behold, the christian girl visited a chat group, looking for an abortion clinic nearby.

now i'm not gonna conclude right away that she's the one who needs it but in the off chance that she does, then i can perfectly understand her way of thinking.
    born again christians think that once they are saved, they can pretty much do anything they want without worrying about divine consequences as
    they have already been cleansed by the blood of christ. so, what's aborting a defenseless fetus from time to time? that's once saved always saved for you.

Quote Originally Posted by right View Post
    there's this 22 yr old female office staff that we have who's all about christian songs and stuff. she's born again, so you get the picture.
    to make my work easier i share my gmail password with her so she can answer important messages when i'm out of town and off the grid.

knowing the "dangers" of sharing my password with someone, i regularly erase my google activity. one time as i was doing so, i noticed
    several searches for abortion. now i don't normally stick my nose into other people's business but this is about abortion and made by a professed god-fearing christian, no less.
    i just had to look into it. lo and behold, the christian girl visited a chat group, looking for an abortion clinic nearby.

now i'm not gonna conclude right away that she's the one who needs it but in the off chance that she does, then i can perfectly understand her way of thinking.
    born again christians think that once they are saved, they can pretty much do anything they want without worrying about divine consequences as
    they have already been cleansed by the blood of christ. so, what's aborting a defenseless fetus from time to time? that's once saved always saved for you.
    KOREK KA DIYAN! At yung mga bumibili ng pampalaglag na itinitinda sa paligid ng simbahan. Sisimba muna sila tapos bibili ng pampalaglag - this has been a practice for a long, long time. Tapos yung simbahan ipinagbabawal ang contraceptive medicine, wahaha!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 4 5