Once Saved, Always Saved - Page 3 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 5 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    nakakaawa ka naman Aquaman
    based on personal experience kasi eh mas sumipag ako as a born again, not as a catholic.

this christian apologists just accepted that even if you sin like rape you are still saved:

---------------------------

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    it says "Christ has saved us completely through his grace, nothing we do to change that" even if you rape someone?!

InspiringPhilosophy
    InspiringPhilosophy1 week ago
    Sin does not separate us. If you have been regenerated by the Spirit you should not want to rape and should be disgusted by such a thing anyway. Salvation means the fruit of the Spirit grows in us, and we do not want to commit such evil acts, but when we still sin we are still saved.

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    thank you for clarifying that even if Christians sin after "being saved by grace" they are still saved. even sins like murder, rape, stealing etc.
    btw even if people wholeheartedly feel that they are wholeheartedly very grateful to somebody or wholeheartedly love somebody whether it's their spouse, parents or their god and wholeheartedly feel that they want to do good for that person or god NOW, the REALITY is many of them (if not most of them) will still commit sins in the future. Jimmy Swaggart had sex with a prostitute 2yrs later after he told Deedat that he was proof of Jesus and that he was already saved.

InspiringPhilosophy
    InspiringPhilosophy1 week agoHighlighted reply
    Yes, that happens, we are still sinful people, which is why we need grace.

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9--l...93299701352040

Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    dear, i've seen many people like me who 'accepted jeeezus'.
    si jeeeezus pala ang inaccept mo. kung si jesus ang inaccept mo e di di ka sana nagkaganyan.

I wait for You, my Savior. rambler's Avatar
    Maraming ganyan, inaccept daw si Jesus, kahit sa church namin may ganyan. Pero I don't think they have truly accepted Him on a spiritual level.

Romans 10:9 says that if you believe in your heart - meaning, true conversion is a collusion of the heart and the mind, which I'm sure have never happened to you. Judgmental? Just stating facts, dear.

but fact is, people change. thats why you have pastors that actually end up raping people, and worst. half of
    If a 'christian' commits a serious offense like that, I am 200% sure he or she is not saved and has never been saved. The 'conversion' experience he or she had was a fluke, perhaps only an emotional experience and nothing else.

Why? Because Jude 1:24 says that Jesus keeps true Christians from "stumbling" and will present them to the Father "faultless" pag dating ng panahon.

The whole of Romans 8 details the promises to true believers. Take time to read it.

It's only by His grace that we are saved, and it's only by His grace that salvation is secure with Him for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    If a 'christian' commits a serious offense like that, I am 200% sure he or she is not saved and has never been saved. The 'conversion' experience he or she had was a fluke, perhaps only an emotional experience and nothing else.

Why? Because Jude 1:24 says that Jesus keeps true Christians from "stumbling" and will present them to the Father "faultless" pag dating ng panahon.

The whole of Romans 8 details the promises to true believers. Take time to read it.

It's only by His grace that we are saved, and it's only by His grace that salvation is secure with Him for eternity.
    pumayag na ang apologist nyo na pwedeng mangrape

Quote Originally Posted by attackmode View Post
    this christian apologists just accepted that even if you sin like rape you are still saved:

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    it says "Christ has saved us completely through his grace, nothing we do to change that" even if you rape someone?!

InspiringPhilosophy
    Sin does not separate us. If you have been regenerated by the Spirit you should not want to rape and should be disgusted by such a thing anyway. Salvation means the fruit of the Spirit grows in us, and we do not want to commit such evil acts, but when we still sin we are still saved.

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    thank you for clarifying that even if Christians sin after "being saved by grace" they are still saved. even sins like murder, rape, stealing etc.
    btw even if people wholeheartedly feel that they are wholeheartedly very grateful to somebody or wholeheartedly love somebody whether it's their spouse, parents or their god and wholeheartedly feel that they want to do good for that person or god NOW, the REALITY is many of them (if not most of them) will still commit sins in the future. Jimmy Swaggart had sex with a prostitute 2yrs later after he told Deedat that he was proof of Jesus and that he was already saved.

InspiringPhilosophy

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    thanks!

Maraming ganyan, inaccept daw si Jesus, kahit sa church namin may ganyan. Pero I don't think they have truly accepted Him on a spiritual level.

Romans 10:9 says that if you believe in your heart - meaning, true conversion is a collusion of the heart and the mind, which I'm sure have never happened to you. Judgmental? Just stating facts, dear.
    wow such arrogance. kelan ka pa naging dios to know the facts of my heart? malupit pagkajudgmental mo, dear. sa kitid ng utak mo you cant tell the difference between facts and pure opinion. laki ng problema mo, kaya siguro walang pumapatol na lalake sayo eh.

at isip isipin mo nga, iyung mga pastor na rapist and murderer, how can such people go through all the trouble of devoting their lives to the church without truly believing in their heart at the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by HermesTrismegistus View Post
    si jeeeezus pala ang inaccept mo. kung si jesus ang inaccept mo e di di ka sana nagkaganyan.
    siguro kaya nga ako nagkaganito kasi imbento lang talaga ng americano ang salitang "jesus". wala sa hebrew ang ganyang salita.

siguro kung kay "yeshua" ako nagdasal noon....

dont worry fake christians din naman kayo kitang kita sa pagkahipocrito ninyo
    pagkakaiba ko lang eh di ako nagbabayad every week and i have more free time kumpara sa inyo.

wow such arrogance. kelan ka pa naging dios to know the facts of my heart? malupit pagkajudgmental mo, dear. sa kitid ng utak mo you cant tell the difference between facts and pure opinion. laki ng problema mo, kaya siguro walang pumapatol na lalake sayo eh.
    No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. (1 John 3:9)

Translation: A true believer who has been reborn will not continue to sin. Why? Because God's seed or the Spirit has been planted in them, therefore, they cannot go on sinning. It's impossible.

at isip isipin mo nga, iyung mga pastor na rapist and murderer, how can such people go through all the trouble of devoting their lives to the church without truly believing in their heart at the beginning?
    Evil knows no bounds. Satan will do anything and everything to destroy churches..and these sneaky 'pastors' that invade churches are proof of that.

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. (1 John 3:9)

Translation: A true believer who has been reborn will not continue to sin. Why? Because God's seed or the Spirit has been planted in them, therefore, they cannot go on sinning. It's impossible.

Evil knows no bounds. Satan will do anything and everything to destroy churches..and these sneaky 'pastors' that invade churches are proof of that.
    grabe! daanin ba naman na lang sa kulit?! hoy umamin na yung apologist nyo!

grabe! daanin ba naman na lang sa kulit?! hoy umamin na yung apologist nyo!
    eto kausap ko sa comments sa youtube yung mismo nag-upload ng video ng "faith vs works"

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago

InspiringPhilosophy

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago

InspiringPhilosophy

Jib Mh
    Jib Mh1 week ago
    thanks!

ito na lang sagutin mo:

when you believe in something wholeheartedly, impossible na bang masira paniniwala mo?

examples:

1. complete belief that santa exists.
    2. complete belief that your husband loves you.
    3. complete belief that you still have enough money in your pocket.
    4. complete belief in islam

YES or NO.

SAGOT!

Sorry but i truly did believe in jeeeeezus with my whole being. And for many years i did everything for jeeeezus.
    But when i learned that the bible is a fabrication, it destroyed my belief.

now stop being an a$$hole assuming you know my heart better than i do.

ito na lang sagutin mo:

when you believe in something wholeheartedly, impossible na bang masira paniniwala mo?

examples:

1. complete belief that santa exists.
    2. complete belief that your husband loves you.
    3. complete belief that you still have enough money in your pocket.
    4. complete belief in islam
    True belief in God cannot be compared with the examples you gave. Because belief in God is protected by God supernaturally, and cannot be revoked once you have confessed belief in Him.

Sorry but i truly did believe in jeeeeezus with my whole being. And for many years i did everything for jeeeezus.
    But when i learned that the bible is a fabrication, it destroyed my belief.

now stop being an a$$hole assuming you know my heart better than i do.
    There is such a thing as self-deceived.

siguro kaya nga ako nagkaganito kasi imbento lang talaga ng americano ang salitang "jesus". wala sa hebrew ang ganyang salita.

siguro kung kay "yeshua" ako nagdasal noon....

dont worry fake christians din naman kayo kitang kita sa pagkahipocrito ninyo
    pagkakaiba ko lang eh di ako nagbabayad every week and i have more free time kumpara sa inyo.
    mas lalong imbento ang jeeeeeeeeeezus.

True belief in God cannot be compared with the examples you gave. Because belief in God is protected by God supernaturally, and cannot be revoked once you have confessed belief in Him.

There is such a thing as self-deceived.
    thats what you prefer to believe. but in reality the human brain is the human brain. it can believe and with enough proof it can disbelieve. there is no magic spell that can bind a human brain to believe in something permanently.

as a final reminder: for you the only technical guarantee of salvation is when someone dies a righteous person. not before, because along the way a person can still change his views. like i did.

mas lalong imbento ang jeeeeeeeeeezus.
    thats how some americans pronounce 'jesus'. particularly the pastors.

thats what you prefer to believe. but in reality the human brain is the human brain. it can believe and with enough proof it can disbelieve. there is no magic spell that can bind a human brain to believe in something permanently.
    Ganyan talaga pag counterfeit at hindi genuine ang experience: pabago-bago ng isip.

Ganyan talaga pag counterfeit at hindi genuine ang experience: pabago-bago ng isip.
    opinion mo libre ka

thats how some americans pronounce 'jesus'. particularly the pastors.
    jeeeeezus = false messiah. jesus = tunay.

jesus = tunay.
    tunay na imbento

pasalamat ka na lang sakin at naituro ko sayo ang tunay na pangalan nung hudyong ipinako sa krus 2000 years ago.

Page 3 of 5 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last