Kitchen Cleaning tips | Home and Garden | PinoyExchange

Kitchen Cleaning tips

The kitchen is the heart of any house. The main thing we consider in a kitchen is the cleanliness. For a clean kitchen, space and arrangement are also a factor. Modern kitchen designs have been improved and the functionality is more important. Kitchen can be small or large according to the space and budget.
    Kitchen cabinets, drawers and pull out shelves can be a good idea to resolve space issues. There are custom made kitchen cabinets which suit our needs and requirements. I read an article about these cabinets which says:
    1)It provides a new look, design, and style to your kitchen.
    2)More storage space and can add creative things to it like cutlery, spice containers etc.
    3)Long life if installed with good quality craftsmanship.
    I am a homeowner and recently installed custom modern kitchen cabinets from Vaughan. As a part of our home renovation, we did it and it is of great help. Also, please share your tips for keeping the cabinets stay longer and clean. Thanks in advance.

Here is my best kitchen cleaning advice is ...

Get someone else to clean your kitchen for you

I cook and my husband cleans it for me Not bad, yeap?

Hehe. Fair share of house chores. It must also mean he really likes what you cook.

Tote baskets can be useful for organizing pantry. You can find tote baskets in this link.

Quote Originally Posted by jessback View Post
    Here is my best kitchen cleaning advice is ...

Get someone else to clean your kitchen for you

I cook and my husband cleans it for me Not bad, yeap?

The main thing is to properly allocate responsibilities