PEx Highlights

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Philippine Benevolent Missionaries Association, Inc. 3.5 Mil. Strong?

Have you ever met any member of this group?

It was founded 1965 by Dr. Laway (Ruben Ecleo, Sr.) in San Jose, Dinagat, Surigao del Norte.

They claim 3.5 million worldwide membership (http://skybusiness.com/npatagan/pbma/wpbma11.htm)

Post Who the hell are they?

Why are they good or bad?

They mix occultism with the Scriptures. This is an indigenous cult, grown only in the Philippines. They claim to practice "Divine Healing" and consider their leader "Divine Master." Founded by Ruben Ecleo, Sr., it is now led by his 6th son, a former town Mayor, Ruben Ecleo, Jr. He is currently charged for allegedly murdering his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by abuGian View Post
    Have you ever met any member of this group?

It was founded 1965 by Dr. Laway (Ruben Ecleo, Sr.) in San Jose, Dinagat, Surigao del Norte.

They claim 3.5 million worldwide membership (http://skybusiness.com/npatagan/pbma/wpbma11.htm)
    I am a Missioner of Divine Master Ruben E. Ecleo Sr. Proud to be a "Rubenian"!

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    My master is Longkalog.

Quote Originally Posted by tonton View Post
    My master is Longkalog.
    I am a Tontonian!

I wish to answer queries about PBMA Inc.

Question: Why are you a sucker?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by superlucky20 View Post
    Question: Why are you a sucker?
    Its because I Choose to be one with my God. I do not care of persecution or be persecuted by fellow human as long as I am with my God.

Many tries to look for him but maybe because they have a non seeing eye or a blind heart, the reason that they do not see nor hear nor feel!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by joey349harry View Post
    I am a Missioner of Divine Master Ruben E. Ecleo Sr. Proud to be a "Rubenian"!
    Good for you! I,m also a member, not active anymore...Why? i've already realized that God is not alive, not human with flesh. They just make themselves rich from the member.. see the mansion? political dynasty in dinagat surigao del norte? people, open your eyes!!! its not so bad to be vigilant!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulcon70 View Post
    Good for you! I,m also a member, not active anymore...Why? i've already realized that God is not alive, not human with flesh. They just make themselves rich from the member.. see the mansion? political dynasty in dinagat surigao del norte? people, open your eyes!!! its not so bad to be vigilant!!
    Your point of view is well respected. Mine is: All of us are already judged depending on the contents of our hearts, how it is being projected by the eyes and being interpreted by the brain. If you know what I mean.

The bible says: (as I have understood) The wisdom of man is foolishness to God. So why would I listen to pastors and priest if this is what the bible says.

Further, from the book of revelation it says those who has an ear let them hear what the spirit says into the churches. The question is: is there any church that a spirit speaks? I believe none. However, PBMA, not a church, though, but there is a spirit that speaks inside the Body of The Master. To Him I listen. I admit that I am not good at following rules but still I strive to follow my Master. He is My Lord Jesus Christ, and when The Father is in Him, speaking, He became my God.

The Father is not the only spirit that speaks in him there are also 7 spirits that speaks as guides for the members.

I have read the bible and the name of The Master is hidden in the bible. Glad to have personally found it with his guidance. The trinity is in the bible and I knew already who they are. all of the things that is being kept by missioners are all in the bible. almost all of the gift to the victorious written in the book of revelation are already at the hands of the missioners of The Master. More of it, the story about ufos and aliens of the master? belive me, it jives with the story in the internet from different country.

The Bible, Science, news and the internet (if you have an open mind) you will see that all of what comes out from the mouth of The Master are true. I will never believe in the words of poison of different pastors and priest. To the Spirit I only Listen. The Father that speaks in The Master.

I've seen Congressman Ecleo closed range in a committee meeting but did not seem to show much wisdom or even knowledge in the simple bills being discussed.

How does he manifest this godly wisdom?

Quote Originally Posted by wadahek View Post
    I've seen Congressman Ecleo closed range in a committee meeting but did not seem to show much wisdom or even knowledge in the simple bills being discussed.

How does he manifest this godly wisdom?

gusto mo ba kaibigan makilala si Master Ruben Ecleo? Magmember ka sa PBMA mga at least 5 years na tuloy tuloy na pagsunod sa kanyang mga turo. tingnan mo ang kaibahan.

gusto mo ba kaibigan makilala si Master Ruben Ecleo? Magmember ka sa PBMA mga at least 5 years na tuloy tuloy na pagsunod sa kanyang mga turo. tingnan mo ang kaibahan.
    Ano naman ang dahilan bago ka nagpasailalim sa kapangyarihan nya?

Anong vertud ang ginamit nya sa iyo?

vertud? wala naman kaibigan. its a matter of choice. mahabang kwento. mag member ka na muna para di ka napapagkwentuhan i-experienced mo,yun ang maganda ikaw mismo ang makaalam.

Perhaps, the ordinary layman may enthusiastically be eager to discover the origin, nature and purposes of the Philippine Benevolent Missionaries Association, Incorporated, as a genuine lawful and legitimately founded organization under the Philippine laws.

In accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, the PBMA, Inc. was formed as a non-profit association, duly established and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Makati, Rizal, on October 19, 1965. As a civic and non-Sectarian organization, the PBMA, Inc. is dedicated to uplift the moral and spiritual standards of the its members, and by virtue of its very nature and purpose, the association is maintained, protected and served by its members for the realization of its objectives.

THE PURPOSE OF THE ASSOCIATION

As provided for in the Articles of Incorporation of the Association, the purposes for which it was established are explained as follows:

1. Charity
    a. To serve faithfully
    b. To help benevolently
    c. To give voluntarily

The members of the Association may not be able to understand clearly the context, dentation, connotation and implication of term charity. For this purpose, a member must engage and/or participate in humanitarian activities in the community, without expecting any monetary remuneration or in kind.

Serving faithfully, on the other hand, is a condition of integrity or rectitude in which the member must not predicate his free services on personal interest, self aggrandizement, pride, honor and profits, to achieve personal ends or selfish motives.

To help benevolently, is not easy to implement, since the term benevolent denotes degree of wide distribution and connotes the liberty or freedom of the recipient of services from any kind of obligation whatsoever. Spontaneity or voluntariness therefore, is the nature of assistance, selflessness in purpose and finally without personal motive in intention.

To help benevolently may also mean extending assistance to other people or members of the Association; without anticipation of remunerative returns of monetary consideration. Benevolence means to help without expecting pecuniary values, material rewards in one form or another.

To give voluntarily means to donate freely, convey, transmit or deliver any form of material thing or any form of value whatsoever for purposes of helping, serving and promoting the highest interest of our brother man, without mental reservation and anticipator or reciprocal consideration.

2. To Promote

a. International peace and unity is quite noble and gradiose objective. This purpose may be achieved by the Association through the efforts of its officers and members, particularly the missionaries. International peace develops from personal and national peace. National peace evolves from individual person or individual families where mento-emotional equilibrium pervades which enhance the spirit of friendliness, camaraderie and brotherhood throughout the world.

Every PBMA member, therefore must guard against improper speech, uncivil act, immoral deeds, ulterior motives all of which develop confusion, hatred, disorder, quarrels, jealousies, and suspicion. If we qualify the efforts of PBMA members of the promotion of friendship, camaraderie and brotherhood, we finally establish national peace and ultimately build international peace through our efforts and guidance.

3. To work

For mutual and friendly relations with all the nation of the world that uphold the true essence and principles of democracy. This objective may be achieved by an orderly system, coordinated and synchronized activities among our member through our prayers, to build an overall aura of peace ad equanimity. Friendliness with all people, without distinction of creed, race and ideology. This coordinated effort may result in good human inter-relationship with all nationalities in the world, without necessarily surrendering the ideals of our democratic institutions.

All ideologies in the world are predicted on and geared towards progress. No ideology is basically evil or intrinsically and except the empiricism of modernity which dedicates its efforts for war and human extinction upon the surface of this planet. An ideology must be designed for human progress, international peace and happiness. We must maintain and cherish the freedom to do good, not the freedom to do bad, that is destructive to mankind.

For a free, good, clean and honest government in the Philippines. In the exercise of free, good and clean government and in the realization of this objective, each and every member of the Association must be vigilant, we mean that a PBMA member must be solicitous and responsive to the needs of the community-as a citizen he must exercise his or her duties and responsibilities and transmit these ideas to all other citizen through his missionary work. With this scheme done, honest government may be realized. There is no compromise between right or wrong. Where wrong or anomalous practice is patent, a PBMA member must help in its curtailment, control or ultimate radiance.

For the upliftment of the economic, spiritual, moral and social condition of the members of the Association. In clearer terms, the Association is duty-bound to uplift if not to ameliorate the economic, spiritual, moral and social well being of its members. By these terms each member must engage in constructive activities to accomplish an enterprise designed to increase the memberís financial income, without necessarily indulging in unlawful or anomalous acts, in flagrant violation of the Constitution of our government or nay other implementing rules and regulations, degrees orders and resolutions promulgated or prescribed by our government.

Upliftment of the memberís spiritual, moral and social condition also means practice of religiosity, moral education reverence or respect for other peopleís belief and their duties which means that a member should be non-sectarian separatist. With this attitude, the member may be able to establish friendly relations, brotherhood or camaraderie, since his ideals delve on universal brotherhood that supports the principle of unionism and world citizenship. Ultimately members of the PBMA may be able to associate with all kinds of nationalities, with different creed, race, ideology and social or intellectual status, peoples of different professions, trades, the mediocres, paupers, laborers and all other human beings.

From the same site, it was mentioned that PBMA is not a sect or religion but simply a brotherhood.

Is it similar to Mason?

Can a Muslim joing PBMA?

What about an atheist, is he not disqualified?

From the same site, it was mentioned that PBMA is not a sect or religion but simply a brotherhood.

Is it similar to Mason?

Can a Muslim joing PBMA?

What about an atheist, is he not disqualified?
    any man and woman from any religion are welcome as long as as they are willing to follow the rules of their god, laws of their government and of PBMA Inc.

any man and woman from any religion are welcome as long as as they are willing to follow the rules of their god, laws of their government and of PBMA Inc.
    So atheists are disqualified or can it be argued that atheists believe themselves as gods - being their most important being?

How was your life improved by joining PBMA?

So atheists are disqualified or can it be argued that atheists believe themselves as gods - being their most important being?

How was your life improved by joining PBMA?
    How was my life improve? I cannot tell! I was a member since elementary. except that I have the knowledge in me from Him that I treasure most that an ordinary person never has.
    but I can say that my life is different from others (Weired to some).
    kaya lang (a sort of exaggeration) Mamumulubi ka pag nagmember ka dito but its very much worth it. Pero kung gagamitin mo ang mga turo ni Master: Me kilala ako na misyonaryo na nabubuhay nya ang kanyang pamilya sa pagmimisyon (kahit Bawal sa amin ang maningil ng bayad) dahil marami ang nagbibigay ng donasyon. Ako di naman in full mision kasi nga me trabaho ako. isa po akong pulis. but using the light from my master to en-light minds of people I serve while doing police work, is very much handy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast