NBA - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange
X

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

11 91.67%
  • Indiana Pacers

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 ... Last
    Heat vs Pacers: Game 5 Highlights - EPIC Game Paul George Goes Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by HenryjKAPAMILYA View Post
    The player that for me has really underperformed for the team is Monta. He was picked up to provide Indiana some points maybe even next to PG. Jeff Teague is doing well, better than GHill at least in the offense side of things. Al's decline on the other hand is somewhat expected given the change in the complexion of the game.

Cavaliers in the playoffs is a beast. they may have had an underwhelming regular season but they can easily turn the switch on when needed.

That being said, I have my faith in my man PG.
    the Pacers has a 5 PG lineup. they still have CJMilesm ABrooks and RStuckey. all are explosive players.

JTeague + MEllis is a bad combination. Teague hogs the ball and takes time to pass it and he is a bad passer while Ellis demands to have the ball to create. both are poor catch and shoot players. dapat off the bench is Monta kapag wala si Jeff.

AJefferson kasi ang 6th man ng IND. pwede naman magstart si Jefferson as PF and George at 3.

it has been proven time and time again, a 40pts PGeorge wont win games.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    the Pacers has a 5 PG lineup. they still have CJMilesm ABrooks and RStuckey. all are explosive players.

JTeague + MEllis is a bad combination. Teague hogs the ball and takes time to pass it and he is a bad passer while Ellis demands to have the ball to create. both are poor catch and shoot players. dapat off the bench is Monta kapag wala si Jeff.

AJefferson kasi ang 6th man ng IND. pwede naman magstart si Jefferson as PF and George at 3.

it has been proven time and time again, a 40pts PGeorge wont win games.
    I don't think Al will be in the rotation. And he's injured, again in a practice game. Stuckey was waived to give way for Lance and Glenn Robinson will be back. I don't know. Let's just enjoy the series.

CLE defeat IND 109-108

----
    CLE lead series 1-0

15 year pexer, break that! stingray1059's Avatar
    muntik pa matalo.. long series ito i think.

it was a good game during the 1Q but the CCavalier took control after that. all the IPacers did was catch up.

Kawawang CJ Miles. Sya na naman sisisihin sa game 2.

The basket by Lebron with the shot clock running down was key. Clutch..

anyare Tristan Thompson

fun to be with
    Tyron Lue was asked before the start of 4Q regarding the Indiana Pacers of being known of getting a good comeback from a double digit deficit in a 4Q.

coach Lue answered: transition, good shots, less turnovers.

tama naman, pero how about on defense? good thing, ganda ng shooting ni kyrie. at tinamad ang pacers sa defense during the last 3 minutes. muntik ma-upset sana.

i have this feeling Ellis will be traded after this season. his lackluster performance is very very questionable.

while LStephenson will get a bigger paycheck next season with the cap space left open by MEllis.

Si Lance pala scapegoat this time.

Sino kaya sisisihin ng PG sa game 3?

Dapat manalo ng game 3....

Si lance stephenson nakapirma 3 year contract, 4 million per year. team option ata 3rd year. Nakatipid na pacers dito.

Game 3 is turning out to be a game of pain and silence.

i just look at the box score cleveland is catching up. "superstar" george is throwing sh*t and bricks.

Ika nga sa PBA.. pinalamang na nga, gusto pa manalo

^^ As per comment in Yahoo Sports:

John Utah31 minutes ago

pacers chaneling their inner cavs and choking a big lead down to single digits

chill lang si Irving

A majestic performance from King James.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 ... Last