[2017 NBA Playoffs] East 1st Rd - (1) BOS vs (8) CHI | NBA | PinoyExchange

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Celtics

8 47.06%
  • Chicago Bulls

9 52.94%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... Last

[2017 NBA Playoffs] East 1st Rd - (1) BOS vs (8) CHI

Season series: BOS won 3-1
    ---
    Discuss the game here.
    Last edited by hee_witchyoo; Apr 13, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

this is a good match up. looking for an upset and injuries. DWade is a dirty player. the referee will be a factor.

go bulls! hoping for a good series from jimmy g buckets. i hope dwyane 'father prime' wade earns his paycheck in this series. rondo should be motivated.

I think most Bulls fans forget that they don't have Taj Gibson and McDermott anymore. Their bench is weak and Wade and Butler won't be enough to stage a first round upset. Celtics in 5.

^ PZipser and BPortis were revelations and NMirotic and RRondo got back into the groove especially during the hiatus of DWade.

the biggest problem is the matchup at point. IThomas will leave RRondo in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Legend View Post
    I think most Bulls fans forget that they don't have Taj Gibson and McDermott anymore. Their bench is weak and Wade and Butler won't be enough to stage a first round upset. Celtics in 5.
    well nobody is taking away that your team is deeper. just be aware that horford has a history of letting his team down in the playoffs. as a bulls fan im not expecting a win. i just want to see a motivated butler and wade.

Bulls in 7

Intellectually Stimulating __bahay__kubo__'s Avatar
    Celtics in 7.

Talent wise, Bulls have a great chance to upset the Celtics. But I dont see Hoiberg outcoaching Stevens. So C's in 5-6 games

mababago na kaya ang pabalik-balik na tadhana sa nba playoffs - yung #1 at #2 lagi naglalaban sa finals?

I hate Wade but I (still) love Rondo so, Bulls in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    well nobody is taking away that your team is deeper. just be aware that horford has a history of letting his team down in the playoffs. as a bulls fan im not expecting a win. i just want to see a motivated butler and wade.
    Well thankfully Horford is not the Celtics' main guy. He plays a role and he played it well during the regular season which led to 53 wins and the number one seed. Let's face it: Wade is on his last legs and Butler's talent won't be enough for the upset.

Nice first win Bulls. You wanted this more. Three games to go for a record upset.

Good game by the Bulls. Buti nalang may cushion ng konti sa last minute.

as expected, kayang-kaya ng upset sa series na 'to. although, game 1 pa naman.

what happen!!! JimmyBuckets happen!!!!

may gamit naman pa la si DWade. pang-depensa.

Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Bulls currently leading the Cs. Another upset nanaman yata

Impressive win by the Bulls. Do or die for Boston on Saturday.

Another win by the Bulls!! Nabalewala Homecourt Advantage ng Celtics..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... Last