[2017 NBA Playoffs] East 1st Rd - (1) BOS vs (8) CHI - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Celtics

6 42.86%
  • Chicago Bulls

8 57.14%
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Reke-Steph-Rose-Davis ZackAttack's Avatar
    Bulls currently leading the Cs. Another upset nanaman yata

Impressive win by the Bulls. Do or die for Boston on Saturday.

Another win by the Bulls!! Nabalewala Homecourt Advantage ng Celtics..

bobo boston mukhang wawalisin pa. worst #1 seed in history.

As a long time fan of DWade. I know what he's capable of (and of course his turnovers sometimes). But if he's in the zone, he's really into it. Good to see the small 3 (Wade, Rondo, Butler) are looking fine. Didn't see myself to be a Bulls fan.

Bulls winning by impressive fashion.

Damn Felicio for stealing a rebound from Rondo.

Playoff Rondo is the best! 🐐

Surprising 2-0 Bulls lead

Homecourt advantage kasi ni Rondo kaya maganda performance

Wow, magkakamali pa ata ang prediction ko, mapapaaga pa ata ang pagpasok ng bulls sa 2nd rd.. pwera jinx. nice to see the so called big 3 ng bulls playing well together.. buti naman at naayos na ni Hoiberg at Rondo ang feud nila.. babad na ulit si RONDO.

conspiracy theory,

with all the news of GMDAinge wanting to trade almost everybody, the players are intentionally dropping the series after making a statement of clinching the no.1 eastern playoff spot.

Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps View Post
    bobo boston mukhang wawalisin pa. worst #1 seed in history.
    diba TOR ang worst #1 seed? suki ng early exit.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfelipe View Post
    As a long time fan of DWade. I know what he's capable of (and of course his turnovers sometimes). But if he's in the zone, he's really into it. Good to see the small 3 (Wade, Rondo, Butler) are looking fine. Didn't see myself to be a Bulls fan.
    1 good game for DWade.

IThomas is having a bad series. im surprise to see RRondo guarding him.

Ganado ang TNT Bulls.

dafuq. i would have made a lot of money if i betted on the bulls. wade and rondo should motivate the young guys and not allowed them to relax at home. these bulls are notorious to disappoint when you expect them to win, especially at home.

btw rondo's defense is intense again. this probably due his benching midway through the season

GO BULLS!

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    conspiracy theory,

with all the news of GMDAinge wanting to trade almost everybody, the players are intentionally dropping the series after making a statement of clinching the no.1 eastern playoff spot.

Danny Ainge should have just give all the 1st round picks plus 3 boston players (forgot the names) to bulls in exchange for butler. Bulls are willing to part ways with butler in exchange for those 1st round picks few months ago but Ainge made a stupid choice of keeping those picks. Now they are stuck with this lineup and they are not even guarantee to get the first to third pick this coming draft.

Quote Originally Posted by warpalakol View Post
    Danny Ainge should have just give all the 1st round picks plus 3 boston players (forgot the names) to bulls in exchange for butler. Bulls are willing to part ways with butler in exchange for those 1st round picks few months ago but Ainge made a stupid choice of keeping those picks. Now they are stuck with this lineup and they are not even guarantee to get the first to third pick this coming draft.
    boston still have the best odds of getting no 1. that's the risk ainge took. but if they did get no.1, teams will be scrambling to trade with them in the off-season. for me, fultz should be no.1. even with top 3 picks, teams will find hard to say no to that.

bradley, smart, jaylen brown and crowder ,especially with the picks, are still tradeable. other teams hope that this series will give them maturity.

Malabo na upset.....

My favorite non-pacer "raging" rondo out indefinetely

Chicago's hopes of a first-round upset over the Celtics just suffered a major blow.

The Bulls have announced that point guard Rajon Rondo is out indefinitely after suffering a fractured right thumb during Tuesday's Game 2. The injury will not require surgery.

Alangya! Rondo is out.

down yun live streaming. any suggestions? humahataw ang BCeltic ngayon.

Quote Originally Posted by warpalakol View Post
    GMAinge is not stupid. he was hoping GMGForman was as stupid as x-GM KMcHale.

just imagine having PGeorge+IThomas+MSmart together. he should have trade JCrowder when the deal was up.

The Absolute Power
    The Celtics avert a sweep with a 104-87 win.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last