Isaiah's Bird of Prey: Cyrus the Great or Felix Manalo? - Page 4 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 4 of 14 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Question: "What is the anointing? What does it mean to be anointed?"

Answer: The origin of anointing was from a practice of shepherds. Lice and other insects would often get into the wool of sheep, and when they got near the sheep's head, they could burrow into the sheep's ears and kill the sheep. So, ancient shepherds poured oil on the sheep's head. This made the wool slippery, making it impossible for insects to get near the sheep's ears because the insects would slide off. From this, anointing became symbolic of blessing, protection, and empowerment.

The New Testament Greek words for “anoint” are chrio, which means “to smear or rub with oil” and, by implication, “to consecrate for office or religious service”; and aleipho, which means “to anoint.” In Bible times, people were anointed with oil to signify God’s blessing or call on that person’s life (Exodus 29:7; Exodus 40:9; 2 Kings 9:6; Ecclesiastes 9:8; James 5:14). A person was anointed for a special purpose—to be a king, to be a prophet, to be a builder, etc. There is nothing wrong with anointing a person with oil today. We just have to make sure that the purpose of anointing is in agreement with Scripture. Anointing should not be viewed as a "magic potion." The oil itself does not have any power. It is only God who can anoint a person for a specific purpose. If we use oil, it is only a symbol of what God is doing.

Another meaning for the word anointed is "chosen one." The Bible says that Jesus Christ was anointed by God with the Holy Spirit to spread the Good News and free those who have been held captive by sin (Luke 4:18-19; Acts 10:38). After Christ left the earth, He gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16).

Recommended Resource: The Quest Study Bible
    https://www.gotquestions.org/anointed.html

Now all True Christians (the Chosen People of God) are anointed, chosen for a specific purpose in furthering God's Kingdom (1 John 2:20). "Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).

If all "anointeds" are messiahs or christ, then all the members of Christ's body are christs as well? Ridiculous. This is why not all anointed are messiahs or christs.

The Difference between the "Bird of Prey" and Cyrus

THE RAVENOUS BIRD or THE BIRD OF PREY:

The ravenous bird will execute God’s counsel… Is. 46:11

Isaiah 46:11
    International Standard Version (ISV)

11 I am calling a bird of prey from the east,
    and from a far country a man with his[a] purpose.
    Indeed, I’ve spoken;
    I will certainly make it happen;
    I’ve planned it;[b]
    and I will certainly carry it out.

God’s counsel is to bring his righteousness and salvation to those who are stouthearted and far from righteousness… Is. 46:11-13

Isaiah 46:11-13

Indeed, I’ve spoken;
    I’ve planned it;[b]
    12 “Listen to me, you hard-hearted,
    you who are far removed from righteousness:
    13 My righteousness is brought near[c] and[d] it’s not far off,
    and my salvation won’t delay.
    I’ll[e] grant salvation in Zion,
    and[f] to Israel, my glory.”

The ravenous bird will snatch people out of the fire… Jude 1:23

Jude 22-23

22 Show mercy to those who have doubts. 23 Save others by snatching them from the fire. To others, show mercy with fear, hating even the clothes stained by their sinful lives.[a]

This is God’s counsel… Is. 46:13

Isaiah 46:13

13 My righteousness is brought near[a] and[b] it’s not far off,
    and my salvation won’t delay.
    I’ll[c] grant salvation in Zion,
    and[d] to Israel, my glory.”

The name of the ravenous bird, a man, is not mentioned… Is. 46:11

Indeed, I’ve spoken;
    I’ve planned it;[b]

CYRUS

Cyrus shall perform all of God’s pleasure… Is. 44:28

Isaiah 44:28

28 who says about Cyrus, “He’s my shepherd,
    and he’ll carry out everything that I please:

He’ll say of Jerusalem, ‘Let it be rebuilt,’
    and of my[a] Temple, ‘Let its foundations be laid again.’”

God’s pleasure is that Jerusalem be built and the temple’s foundation be laid. Cyrus, king of Persia did this… Ezra 1:1-11

Ezra 1

An Edict to Rebuild the Temple
    1 During the first year of Cyrus, king of Persia, in fulfillment of the message from the Lord spoken through Jeremiah, the Lord prompted[a] Cyrus, king of Persia, to make this proclamation throughout his entire kingdom, which was also released in written form:

2 An Official Statement

from[b] Cyrus, King of Persia

All of the kingdoms of the earth have been given to me by the Lord God of Heaven, and he specifically charged me to build a temple[c] for him in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 Therefore, who among the Lord’s[d] people trusts in his God? Whoever among this group wishes to do so may travel to Jerusalem of Judah to rebuild the Temple of the Lord[e] God of Israel, the God of Jerusalem. 4 Furthermore, everyone who wishes to repatriate[f] from any territory where he now resides is to receive assistance from his fellow residents in the form of silver, gold, equipment, and pack animals, in addition to voluntary offerings for the Temple of the God of Jerusalem.

5 In response, the heads of the families[g] of Judah and Benjamin, the priests and descendants of Levi, and all those who had been prompted[h] by God, prepared to travel to rebuild the Temple of the Lord, which was in Jerusalem. 6 So all of their neighbors equipped the travelers[i] with silver, gold, equipment, pack animals, and valuable goods, in addition to voluntary offerings.

Temple Instruments Returned
    7 King Cyrus also brought out from storage[j] the service instruments from the Temple of the Lord, which Nebuchadnezzar had taken from Jerusalem and had placed in the temple of his gods.[k] 8 Cyrus, king of Persia, had them brought out to Mithredath the Treasurer, had them inventoried, and had them placed in care of[l] Sheshbazzar,[m] governor of Judah. 9 Here is a partial inventory:[n]

Gold dishes: 30
    Silver dishes: 1,000
    Sacrificial knives: 29
    10 Gold bowls: 30
    Silver bowls of another kind:[o] 410

Miscellaneous instruments: 1,000

11 The complete inventory of gold and silver vessels totaled 5,400. Sheshbazzar[p] brought them all to Jerusalem, along with the exiles from Babylon

Cyrus is to subdue nations before him… Is. 45:1

Isaiah 45:1

45:1 This is what the Lord says to his anointed, Cyrus,
    whose right hand I have grasped
    to subdue nations before him,

as I strip kings of their armor,[a]
    [B]to open doors before him
    and gates that cannot keep closed:

The kingdoms of the earth were given to Cyrus… Ezra 1:3

Ezra 1-3

An Edict to Rebuild the Temple

1 During the first year of Cyrus, king of Persia, in fulfillment of the message from the Lord spoken through Jeremiah, the Lord prompted[a] Cyrus, king of Persia, to make this proclamation throughout his entire kingdom, which was also released in written form:

2 An Official Statement

from[b] Cyrus, King of Persia

All of the kingdoms of the earth have been given to me by the Lord God of Heaven, and he specifically charged me to build a temple[c] for him in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 Therefore, who among the Lord’s[d] people trusts in his God? Whoever among this group wishes to do so may travel to Jerusalem of Judah to rebuild the Temple of the Lord[e] God of Israel, the God of Jerusalem.

Cyrus’ name is mentioned in the prophecy… Is. 44:28, 45:1

Isaiah 44:28

28 who says about Cyrus, “He’s my shepherd,
    and he’ll carry out everything that I please:
    He’ll say of Jerusalem, ‘Let it be rebuilt,’
    and of my[a] Temple, ‘Let its foundations be laid again.’

Isaiah 45:1

Cyrus: God’s Deliverer
    45 This is what the Lord says to his anointed, Cyrus,
    whose right hand I have grasped
    to subdue nations before him,
    as I strip kings of their armor,[a]
    to open doors[b] before him
    and gates that cannot keep closed:

These are merely some of the differences between the ravenous bird and Cyrus. The conclusion is inevitable: Cyrus is not the ravenous bird mentioned in Isaiah 46:11. Who then is the fulfillment? We sincerely believe Bro. Felix Manalo is the fulfillment of the said prophecy. We will therefore proceed to unravel the prophecy and to show its fulfillment.

Let us quote Isaiah 46:11-13, King james Version:

“Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.”
    “Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:”
    “I will bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and salvation shall not tarry; and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.”

Who are the stouthearted or hard –hearted and are far from righteousness? Certainly not Israel although they were hard-hearted for them belonged to covenants, giving of the law, the right to serve God, and the promises (Rom. 9:4). For the benefit of Israel, Cyrus’ spirit was moved by God to build him a house at Jerusalem (Ezra 1:1-11). Who then, are not only stouthearted but are also far from righteousness? The gentiles: “You were not born Jewish. You are the people the Jews call "uncircumcised."Those who call you "uncircumcised" call themselves "circumcised." (Their circumcision is only something they themselves do on their bodies.) Remember that in the past you were without Christ. You were not citizens of Israel, and you had no part in the agreements with the promise that God made to his people. You had no hope, and you did not know God.” Eph. 2:11-12

The Ravenous bird from the east is actually a man from a far country. He is, therefore, from the far east. This is supported by a related prophecy in Isaiah 43:5-6 wherein it is stated that God’s chosen messenger and his seed are from the far east:

“Don't be afraid, because I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.I will tell the north: Give my people to me. I will tell the south: Don't keep my people in prison. Bring my sons from far away and my daughters from faraway places.”
    Students of history will readily admit that Cyrus is from Persia (presently called Iran) a country geographically located in the middle east, (webster’s new world dictionary of the American language) another proof that Cyrus is not the Ravenous bird prophesied by Isaiah 46:11.

By the name will the seed from the far East, the object of God’s counsel to be performed by the Ravenous bird, be called? They will be called by the name by God for his glory (Isa. 43: 5-7). The name Christ is for God’s glory (Acts 2:36; Philip. 2:9-11) How is the name Christ called upon the beneficiaries of God’s counsel, that is, his righteousness and salvation? They are called Church of Christ (Acts 20:28, Lamsa). The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation and God’s righteousness is revealed therein. The ravenous bird , therefore, is a preacher of the gospel and not a subduer of nations as Cyrus was, another glaring proof that Cyrus is not that Ravenous bird.

The time element involved in the prophecy concerning the ravenous bird and his seed from the far east, recognized by God as his sons and daughters, is ends of the earth. The end of the earth is Christ’s second coming (Mt. 24:3). So, when is the ends of the earth? “In the same way, when you see all these things happening, you will know that the time is near, ready to come.” Mt. 24:33 Which are the things to be seen heralding that the end of the earth is near, things that will happen during the ends of the earth?

“You will hear about wars and stories of wars that are coming, but don't be afraid. These things must happen before the end comes. Nations will fight against other nations; kingdoms will fight against other kingdoms. There will be times when there is no food for people to eat, and there will be earthquakes in different places. These things are like the first pains when something new is about to be born.” Mt. 24:6-8

And all these referring to the First World war that started on July 27, 1914 is the time where the Church of Christ registered on the Philippine government.

https://iglesianicristoreadme.blogsp...l#.WTlG5NLR_3g

Quote Originally Posted by KidlatNgayon View Post
    Ambait mo naman, baka kunin ka ni Lord! I have two very handsome, talented and intelligent boys, ako pa nga ang nanghihingi sa kanila, yan ang biyayang hindi mapapantayan ng $2K a year!
    thats good. matanda na po pala kayo, kuya. ako kapapanganak lang ng bunso ko last month. 3 ang akin.

[B]By this reasoning, you are implying that all anointed prophets are messiahs and christs, so how would you DIFFERENTIATE our Lord Jesus Christ from among them? If you can explain that nicely with support from the bible, then I will believe you!
    sabi ko naman sayo lahat ng tinawag na מְשִׁיח ay messiah. sa biblia marami talagang messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    thats good. matanda na po pala kayo, kuya. ako kapapanganak lang ng bunso ko last month. 3 ang akin.
    Matanda lang ako ng konti kay Angel Manalo, nasa university pa ako nang pumasok siya sa university I wish your family well, especially your 3 kinds and your wife!

sabi ko naman sayo lahat ng tinawag na מְשִׁיח ay messiah. sa biblia marami talagang messiah.
    Bakit ako maniniwala sa sinabi mo? Maniniwala ba ako sa isang hindi naniniwala at nakakaintindi sa biblia?

Matanda lang ako ng konti kay Angel Manalo, nasa university pa ako nang pumasok siya sa university I wish your family well, especially your 3 kinds and your wife!
    gee thanks, friend.

Bakit ako maniniwala sa sinabi mo? Maniniwala ba ako sa isang hindi naniniwala at nakakaintindi sa biblia?
    ikaw na mismo nagsabi na messiah ang מְשִׁיח diba?

gee thanks, friend.

ikaw na mismo nagsabi na messiah ang מְשִׁיח diba?
    pero hindi naman yan mismo ang nakasulat kundi לִמְשִׁיחוֹ! Iba ang מְשִׁיח sa לִמְשִׁיחוֹ! Mahilig talaga kayong magbawas kung hindi magdagdag!

Iba ang מְשִׁיח sa לִמְשִׁיחוֹ!
    heto ang pagkakaiba:

מְשִׁיח = mashiach = messiah

לִמְשִׁיחוֹ = to his mashiach = to his messiah

heto ang pagkakaiba:

מְשִׁיח = mashiach = messiah

לִמְשִׁיחוֹ = to his mashiach = to his messiah
    O e ba't dito ***, saan mo ba nakuha yang sa yo?

Perush Yeshaya 45
    The fragment Yeshaya 45 verses 1-7:
    כֹּה-אָמַר יְהוָה, לִמְשִׁיחוֹ לְכוֹרֶשׁ אֲשֶׁר-הֶחֱזַקְתִּי בִימִינוֹ לְרַד-לְפָנָיו גּוֹיִם, וּמָתְנֵי מְלָכִים, אֲפַתֵּחַ--לִפְתֹּחַ לְפָנָיו דְּלָתַיִם, וּשְׁעָרִים לֹא יִסָּגֵרוּ. אֲנִי לְפָנֶיךָ אֵלֵךְ, וַהֲדוּרִים אושר (אֲיַשֵּׁר); דַּלְתוֹת נְחוּשָׁה אֲשַׁבֵּר, וּבְרִיחֵי בַרְזֶל אֲגַדֵּעַ. וְנָתַתִּי לְךָ אוֹצְרוֹת חֹשֶׁךְ, וּמַטְמֻנֵי מִסְתָּרִים: לְמַעַן תֵּדַע, כִּי-אֲנִי יְהוָה הַקּוֹרֵא בְשִׁמְךָ--אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל. לְמַעַן עַבְדִּי יַעֲקֹב, וְיִשְׂרָאֵל בְּחִירִי; וָאֶקְרָא לְךָ בִּשְׁמֶךָ, אֲכַנְּךָ וְלֹא יְדַעְתָּנִי. אֲנִי יְהוָה וְאֵין עוֹד, זוּלָתִי אֵין אֱלֹהִים; אֲאַזֶּרְךָ, וְלֹא יְדַעְתָּנִי. לְמַעַן יֵדְעוּ, מִמִּזְרַח-שֶׁמֶשׁ וּמִמַּעֲרָבָה, כִּי-אֶפֶס, בִּלְעָדָי: אֲנִי יְהוָה, וְאֵין עוֹד. יוֹצֵר אוֹר וּבוֹרֵא חֹשֶׁךְ, עֹשֶׂה שָׁלוֹם וּבוֹרֵא רָע; אֲנִי יְהוָה, עֹשֶׂה כָל-אֵלֶּה

The last verse appears in our list. The English Standard Version is as follows:

Thus says the Lord to phis anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have grasped, to subdue nations before him and to loose the belts of kings, to open doors before him that gates may not be closed: “I will go before you and level the exalted places, I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron, I will give you the treasures of darkness and the hoards in secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who call you by your name. For the sake of my servant Jacob, and Israel my chosen, I call you by your name, I name you, though you did not know me. I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you did not know me, that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things.

http://ansheiemunah.blogspot.ca/2017...eshaya-45.html

^ yeah thats it. they translated "mashiach" as "anointed".

you know the funny thing is that your bible never once referred to jeeezus directly as the mashiach. instead he was called 'christos', a greek invention. i wonder how they came up with a word like that na napakalayo sa tunog ng "maschiach".

Repent you savages! Repent! ach_choo's Avatar
    Bird of prey? Definitely Felix Manalo.

^ yeah thats it. they translated "mashiach" as "anointed".

you know the funny thing is that your bible never once referred to jeeezus directly as the mashiach. instead he was called 'christos', a greek invention. i wonder how they came up with a word like that na napakalayo sa tunog ng "maschiach".
    Acts 2:36
    King James Bible
    Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Other translation:
    New International Version
    "Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah."

Luke 2:11
    Today in the City of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

Acts 16:31
    King James Version (KJV)
    31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.,

Acts 4:10-12
    New International Version (NIV)

10 then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the cornerstone.’
    12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

It is in the bible, obviously! That is how the Greeks translated for the Messiah in THEIR LANGUAGE, why do you refute that?

All the language has been given by God to the people when He desgtroyed the Tower of Babylon!

It is in the bible, obviously! That is how the Greeks translated for the Messiah in THEIR LANGUAGE, why do you refute that?
    you are right. i checked google translate and the word christos actually means anointed. so translation nga. bible translators did not translate the word 'christ' into english kasi mas special pakinggan ang 'christ'.

diba mas cool pakinggan ang:

jesus christ instead of jesus anointed.

'church of christ' instead of 'church of anointed'

'iglesia ni cristo' instead of 'iglesia ni anointed'.

you are right. i checked google translate and the word christos actually means anointed. so translation nga. bible translators did not translate the word 'christ' into english kasi mas special pakinggan ang 'christ'.

diba mas cool pakinggan ang:

jesus christ instead of jesus anointed.

'church of christ' instead of 'church of anointed'

'iglesia ni cristo' instead of 'iglesia ni anointed'.

The title (or name) Christ was given by God to Jesus:

King James Bible
    Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

There is no one else that this title was given to:

Acts 4:12
    Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

"Annointed" does not mean fully "Christ". It seems that anointment is a prerequisite to being Christ. Not all anointed people were given the sole privilege of being Savior to mankind! Christ was also anointed by the Holy Spirit, not by oil.

Acts 10:38
    New Living Translation
    And you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.

"Anointed" DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN "Messiah"! To be a Messiah, you have to be anointed first, in this case, Christ's is different because He is called the Annointed One.

I hope Ferdinand will get this now!

The title (or name) Christ was given by God to Jesus:

King James Bible

There is no one else that this title was given to:
    the title "Maschiach" was given to Cyrus, David, and a few other people in the bible.

Acts 4:12
    Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."
    and that name is jeeeeeeeezus. anung kinalaman ng anointed dyan?

"Annointed" does not mean fully "Christ". It seems that anointment is a prerequisite to being Christ. Not all anointed people were given the sole privilege of being Savior to mankind! Christ was also anointed by the Holy Spirit, not by oil.

Acts 10:38
    New Living Translation
    And you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
    saan dyan sinabing saviour of mankind? akala ko ba church lang ang ililigtas ni jeeeezus? ano ba talaga kuya?

"Anointed" DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN "Messiah"!
    sorry but google translate directly converts the word 'anointed' into מָשׁוּחַ - messiah

To be a Messiah, you have to be anointed first, in this case, Christ's is different because He is called the Annointed One.

I hope Ferdinand will get this now!
    like ferdinand said, your logic is this:

To be a Messiah, you have to Messiah first

To be an anointed, you have to be anointed first

To be a Christ, you have to be Christ first

eh kasi magkakapareho lang translation ng tatlong iyan eh.

kaya lang naman naging big deal ang 'messiah' because jews have been in so much trouble for the last 2000 years that they are waiting for that special anointed king to rescue them from all their problems. jeeezus failed to do that so jews did not give him the title of Maschiach

the title "Maschiach" was given to Cyrus, David, and a few other people in the bible.

and that name is jeeeeeeeezus. anung kinalaman ng anointed dyan?
    Bible really means title in that context, not personal name.

saan dyan sinabing saviour of mankind? akala ko ba church lang ang ililigtas ni jeeeezus? ano ba talaga kuya?
    May pag-asa ang lahat kung sila ay aanib sa church dahil gusto ng Ama na maligtas lahat!

1 Timothy 2:3 This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,…

sorry but google translate directly converts the word 'anointed' into מָשׁוּחַ - messiah

like ferdinand said, your logic is this:

To be a Messiah, you have to Messiah first

To be an anointed, you have to be anointed first

To be a Christ, you have to be Christ first

eh kasi magkakapareho lang translation ng tatlong iyan eh.

kaya lang naman naging big deal ang 'messiah' because jews have been in so much trouble for the last 2000 years that they are waiting for that special anointed king to rescue them from all their problems. jeeezus failed to do that so jews did not give him the title of Maschiach
    Then you both do not know what you are talking about, ikaw understandable because you do not profess to be a Christian. Si Ferdie, in trouble dahil he professes and hopes hard to be a Christian Good luck to both of you!

Bible really means title in that context, not personal name.
    most christians disagree with your personal opinion. for them its....

May pag-asa ang lahat kung sila ay aanib sa church dahil gusto ng Ama na maligtas lahat!

1 Timothy 2:3 This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,…
    mga kaanib ng iglesia ng dios kay kristo hesus.....ano na kayang nangyari kay bigote...

Then you both do not know what you are talking about, ikaw understandable because you do not profess to be a Christian. Si Ferdie, in trouble dahil he professes and hopes hard to be a Christian Good luck to both of you!
    mali ba translation ng google?

most christians disagree with your personal opinion. for them its....
    https://answersafrica.com/wp-content...Jesus-Name.jpg
    Yes, all of them are the same - we are the true one, we are not like them!

mga kaanib ng iglesia ng dios kay kristo hesus.....ano na kayang nangyari kay bigote...
    Balita ko ay gustong bumalik sa Pilipinas ni Inkwong. Kung ako sya, hayaan ko na lang niya kay Kuya Daniel - this guy is doing way better than him

mali ba translation ng google?
    It's your (and Ferdie's) understanding. Strive to find and understand the truth!

It's your (and Ferdie's) understanding. Strive to find and understand the truth!
    So the translation:

maschiach = anointed = christos = messiah

is correct,

but for you the anointment of jeeezus is so much more. if thats the case we all agree to that.
    sa bible naman the significance of anointment is to declare that a person has been given a special mission.

So the translation:

maschiach = anointed = christos = messiah

is correct,

but for you the anointment of jeeezus is so much more. if thats the case we all agree to that.
    sa bible naman the significance of anointment is to declare that a person has been given a special mission.
    There you go! I doubt Ferdie will agree. Problem with Ferdie is he tries so hard to protect and defend his false religion!

Page 4 of 14 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last