PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Lady Spikers Win in Opening Tiff

The DLSU Lady Spikers opened their campaign with an impressive four-set win over the Adamson Lady Falcons, 25-23, 24-26, 25-14, 25-17.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Takes Care of UP in 3 Sets

The FEU Lady Tamaraws easily dispatched the UP Lady Maroons in a three-set victory, 25-14, 26-24, 25-20

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Just saw this product of Monea Hair Relaxing Kit For Men. Any review kung ok s'ya? And ok lang bang maglagay ng Wax sa hair kung ni_Relax ang buhok?

Quote Originally Posted by puffmommy View Post
    guys okay lang ba magpa-dye ng hair kahit rebonded ang buhok?
    depends on the strength of your hair... let your stylist assess your hair first. But if your hair is weak, I would recommend to get your hair dyed at least 2 weeks after your rebond session

Quote Originally Posted by lakers2010 View Post
    guys, i've tried doing hair rebonding for 3 years and my hair looks good.

but now theres a new kind of hair straightening. i think its a higher kind of straightening which is x-tenso. na try ko na to once and im trying this again.

mas straight and natural ang dating nya compare sa rebond. softer than compare to rebond. even they dont use other treatment like cello it is soft. and it is lighter than a rebond. parang natural na straight and dating ng hair mo na bagsak na bagsak. its from loreal product.

kahit mga ofismates ko nagandahan sa hair ko kasi mas shiny din smooth hair ko pag x-tenso..
    xtenso is rebonding

Quote Originally Posted by Sairou View Post
    Just saw this product of Monea Hair Relaxing Kit For Men. Any review kung ok s'ya? And ok lang bang maglagay ng Wax sa hair kung ni_Relax ang buhok?
    i'd advise against DIY hair relax... the formula is a bit harsh and you can damage your hair in the process... (you can't even let it touch your scalp lest you wound yourself... that's how strong the formula is as against rebonding which is milder )

Yup, it's ok to put wax even after your hair has been relaxed...

Quote Originally Posted by cyro View Post
    Hello, sino po nakaka alam kung saan yung ashe, or kahit contact number? Need ng friend ko ng supply s new salon niya, nasa QC area sila kanina kaso hindi mahanap.

Thanks
    hi cyro! try emailing ashecorporation@yahoo.com

^a, kaya niyo ba yung irebond yung kinky na hair? Yung hindi sana mukhang tingting sa super stiff.

i had my hair rebonded last november 30.

hi pipz .. twice na ku ngparebond in jun encarnacion. yah, their price is relly affordble. at first, ok **** un hair ku nun pnarebond ku xknila, but yun employee dun grabe. ginupitan un hair ku ng sobrang haba .. huhu .. peu ok **** un pagkakastraight. then i had my hair rebonded again last monday, and this was really disgusting! parang ndi narebond *** hair ko. parang ndi nastraight and sobrang dry even they already put cellophane. i was really disappointed nun binasa ku na un hair ko. mei kulot pdin sa likod .. at that time na nanotice qng parang walang ngyare, bwct n bwct tlaga ku. and told 2 myself na never na qng mgpaparebond sa jun encarnacion na yan.... panget ang service nila .. and mayayabang pa ang mga staff .. most specially at caloocan branch. near north olympus.

^You can ask them to rework your hair.

di maganda service sa jun encarnacion.

twice ku na naexperience mgparebond sa jun encarnacion. and di maganda service nila. i had my hair rebonded last monday, and it's so disgusting! as in parang di narebond un hair ku.. and sobrang dry even they already put cellophane! anyayabang pa ng staff!! haiz .. i felt like im just waisting my time as well as my money!!

Anong cut ba ok sa rebonded hair? Shoulder-length yung buhok ko ngayon. Medyo nakakasawa na rin kasi yung halos pantay lang na konti lang yung length differences ng layers. Hehe. Sabi naman kasi nung pumunta ako sa stylist, hindi daw advisable ang malaking layers sa rebonded hair kasi titikwas daw. (Eh wala lang, naisip ko yung mga celebrities diba treated din naman yung buhok nila pero naiiba-iba yung haircut. ) Anong hairstyles kaya yung pwede?

why go back if you didnt like their service?

T&J rebonding

Quote Originally Posted by ash214 View Post
    i recommend tony and jackey salon para sa hair rebonding.. 3,000 pesos for loreal rebond.. 1,500 pag korean products.

2x nako nakapag parebond sa t&j tomas morato.. highly recommended
    ask ko lang po kung may promo pa ba sila until now? about rebonding? and any length po ba ito?

I am thinking of giving my hair a treat this christmas i'm planning to try Hair rebond but I am not sure what salon? because I heard positive feedbacks that T&J tomas morato branch and also JUN encarnacion Tutuban branch.. which is better?? what do you guys recommend?

Yung 3k rebond ng TnJ is for medium curly hair. Parang for wavy lang. I had mine done last year in TnJ Alabang. Hindi naman mega super curly yung akin. They charged me 5k.

promo kasi yung 3k na rebond ng T&J..usually nagbibigay ng promo yung mga newly-opened branches nila....

Jun Encarnacion Hair rebonding

Ask ko lang po kung may nakapag try na ng Hair rebonding sa jun encarnacion TUTUBAN mall na branch *** main? may promo ata sila eh na 1,5k... any length kaya yung price tsaka ongoing p kaya yung promo... I've heard one positive feedback eh pero gusto ko pa rin hingi ng opinions

Quote Originally Posted by conp_ View Post
    ^a, kaya niyo ba yung irebond yung kinky na hair? Yung hindi sana mukhang tingting sa super stiff.
    hi conp! yup... kaya... depending on the resistance and texture of your hair tho... some hair types require 2 to 3 rebonding sessions before maging fully bagsak hair

Quote Originally Posted by Sooyoungster View Post
    ask ko lang po kung may promo pa ba sila until now? about rebonding? and any length po ba ito?

I am thinking of giving my hair a treat this christmas i'm planning to try Hair rebond but I am not sure what salon? because I heard positive feedbacks that T&J tomas morato branch and also JUN encarnacion Tutuban branch.. which is better?? what do you guys recommend?
    Try mo Budget and Style salon... they have an ongoing promo of P1,500 any length rebonding with cellophane. Dami nagpaparebond sa kanila everyday. 6214800.

www.facebook.com/beautylicious.cis

bumalik naq sa jun e. to ask them to rework my hair but then ang ginawa lan nla is shampoo and conditioner .. anung klase yun, db??!!

budget and style?? sa lagro ba yun??! one tym xe cnamahan ku asawa ko dun magpacut ng hair, and nkita ko na un used na gamot sa hair ee nilalagay nila ulet sa lagayan to reuse pag mei client ulit *** .. so disgusting .. !!

just got my hair rebonded last dec21. the same salon that i went last year. twas heaven's salon located in shaw blvd mandaluyong. the price is really cheap at 1,339 you get to have the service all you can for your hair. that includes the hair rebonding, free hair cut, permanent cellophane, hair treatments (combo 3: power dose, keratin, forgot the other one), plus free eat-all-you can meal. the only glitch is that you need to prepare yourself for an almost 12hr process due to a lot of customers waiting on queue. but i assure you, the long wait is really worth it. you need to be there before the salon opens just to be sure that the process will end before the night comes.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast