The greatest tragedy of our time - Page 2 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    3. Obedience is a MUST in having a successful Christian life.
    obedience to what? list here what you think are the top 10 rules of the bible.

Look, I am in the persuasion na maraming self-deceived sa panahong ito. If you walk into Christian churches today, swerte na kung may 10% ang totoong believers dyan. Baka nga pati pastor unbeliever eh.
    indeed the 'greatest tragedy' is when rambler woke up one day and realized that she is involved in a religion whose churches are filled with fake christians. 90% are fake, including the pastors.

on the contrary i went through what i call the "greatest awakening". and thats when i realized 100% of christians are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    indeed the 'greatest tragedy' is when rambler woke up one day and realized that she is involved in a religion whose churches are filled with fake christians. 90% are fake, including the pastors.
    Joel Osteen says hi!

When Jesus went in towns, the crowd gathered around Him. Why? not because they wanted to be saved, or that they want to be lectured or indoctrinated. They gathered around Jesus because they wanted something for themselves, either they wanted to be healed or they wanted to see a miracle.

This is what Jesus did, be thankful that his disciples gathered around Him and not around some other miracle doer.

What is important is that christians receive their basic needs as christians, be happy that they are singing christian rock music and not death metal satanic sh*t ones.

as time goes by, they will mature, that's the time you feed them with another kind of christian needs, more solid food if you know what I mean. What is important is that they're IN the church, and they love God.

I'd rather be happy to see young people messing around within the church, rather than see them disciplined but outside the church.

I wait for You, my Savior. rambler's Avatar
    ^The problem is that you have been desensitized by this trend that's been growing in the Church for years. But if you study the Scriptures closely, you will see that God requires more of Christians. Faith is the only requirement for salvation, but living the Christian life? It requires making your body as a living sacrifice. A run-through of the letters to the 7 churches shows Jesus as the Head, the Judge, that issues a stern warning to all believers. Try mo rin makinig sa mga militanteng preachers like Paul Washer. I don't endorse him, but sometimes we need preachers na maanghang magsalita.

^The problem is that you have been desensitized by this trend that's been growing in the Church for years. But if you study the Scriptures closely, you will see that God requires more of Christians.
    Are you doing more o hanggang salita ka lang? When was the last time you did these:

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

^The problem is that you have been desensitized by this trend that's been growing in the Church for years. But if you study the Scriptures closely, you will see that God requires more of Christians. Faith is the only requirement for salvation, but living the Christian life? It requires making your body as a living sacrifice. A run-through of the letters to the 7 churches shows Jesus as the Head, the Judge, that issues a stern warning to all believers. Try mo rin makinig sa mga militanteng preachers like Paul Washer. I don't endorse him, but sometimes we need preachers na maanghang magsalita.
    We need preachers WHO TEACH THE TRUTH! Yung galing sa Diyos:

Romans 10:14 How then can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone to preach? 15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Quote Originally Posted by KidlatNgayon View Post
    We need preachers WHO TEACH THE TRUTH! Yung galing sa Diyos:
    sinong preacher ba ang aamin na di sya galing sa dios?

Are you doing more o hanggang salita ka lang? When was the last time you did these:

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
    Irrelevant. I can make claims about myself and turn out to be the biggest liar there is.

All I can say is, it's difficult to live the Christian life. It is fraught with challenges. But that is what we, God's children, are called to do. Hindi man perpekto, but we are expected to try, all along relying on His grace and mercy and believing that He is the author and perfecter of our faith.

Irrelevant. I can make claims about myself and turn out to be the biggest liar there is.

All I can say is, it's difficult to live the Christian life. It is fraught with challenges. But that is what we, God's children, are called to do. Hindi man perpekto, but we are expected to try, all along relying on His grace and mercy and believing that He is the author and perfecter of our faith.
    i know. reminder lang naman. contemplate on it. judge ka ng judge eh baka ikaw din naman pala fake na fake.

Try mo rin makinig sa mga militanteng preachers like Paul Washer.
    I don't endorse him, but sometimes we need preachers na maanghang magsalita.
    Ang pangangaral ay hindi sa anghang ng pananalita kundi sa pamamagitan ng buong katapangan. Hindi LITERAL NA KATAPANGAN kundi KATAPANGAN SA PAGSASALITA NG KATOTOHANAN para sa ikaliligtas ng mga tao sinoman ang tamaan at masaktan. Halimbawa:

2 Corinto 6:17 "Kaya nga, Magsialis kayo sa kanila, at magsihiwalay kayo, sabi ng Panginoon (Magsilabas at magsihiwalay kayo sa lahat ng RELIHIYON... At kayo'y aking tatanggapin),"

Dito makikita mo ang katotohanan na samantalang sinasabi ng mga nasa RELIHIYON gaya mo na dapat ay may LITERAL NA CHURCH o RELIHIYON, ang sinasabi naman ni Jesus ay "Magsihiwalay kayo sa mga RELIHIYON." At samantalang sinasabi mo rin na "Tanggapin si Jesus" ang sinabi naman ni Jesus ay Siya ang tumatanggap sa mga tao. Hindi baga't ang "Manampalataya kay Jesus ay maliligtas" (Acts 16:31)? Kung gayon, bakit ayaw ninyong sampalatayanan ang sinabing ito ni Jesus?

Ang lamang na nagpahayag ng katotohanang ito NANG BUONG KATAPANGAN ay silang mga KAY CRISTO na si Jesucristo ang kinikilalang Dios, gaya ni Pablo.

Romans 9:5 "Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came (Si Jesucristo ang Dios na nagkatawang-tao - 1 Tim 3:16), who is over all God (OVERALL GOD - dahil si Jesucristo o "Jesucristo" ang PANGALAN ng Dios na nagpahayag sa tatlong kapahayagan - Ama, Anak, Espiritu Santo - 1 John 5:7), God blessed for ever. Amen"

Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

Ang mga nasa RELIHIYON dahil ang katuruan ay nakasalig sa turo ng tao na; 1. Si Jesus ay isa lamang sa tatlong persona ng Dios, 2. Si Jesus ay tao lamang, at; 3. Mayroong tatlong Jesus, kinukuha ang mga sulat ni Pablo, pero hindi itinuturo ang kaniyang mga ipinahayag na ito. Bakit? Dahil sasalungat ito sa mga katuruan ninyong mga nasa RELIHIYON!

All I can say is, it's difficult to live the Christian life. It is fraught with challenges.[B] But that is what we, God's children, are called to do. Hindi man perpekto, but we are expected to try, all along relying on His grace and mercy and believing that He is the author and perfecter of our faith.
    GOD'S CHILDREN

Rom 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God."

Sinong Espiritu o Espiritu Santo ang itinuturo ni Pablo?

2 Cor. 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit (Si Jesucristo ang itinuturo ni Pablo na nag-iisang Panginoon - 1 Cor. 8:6, kaya si Jesucristo ang Espiritu o Espiritu Santo na tinutukoy niya): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (Kung kanino dumoroon ang Espiritu ni Cristo siya ay may kalayaan sa mga maling katuruan at doktrina)."

I Pablo, nang PILIIN, TURUAN at ITALAGA ni Jesus, si Jesus ay nasa kapahayagang Espiritu Santo na.

Galatians 1:11-12 "But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."

Kung si Jesucrisrto ang itinuturo ni Pablo na Dios (Ro. 9:5, Titus 2:13), at sinabi niyang si Jesus matapos umakyat ay bumaba sa kapahayagang Espiritu Santo (Eph. 4:9-10), paano ka kung gayon naging anak ng Dios o ni Cristo? lalo pa't hindi mo alam ang tungkol sa tatlong kapahayagan ng iisang Dios?

Hindi man perpekto, but we are expected to try,
    Mt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

sinong preacher ba ang aamin na di sya galing sa dios?
    Somebody who is SENT, a Messenger per the verse

Quote Originally Posted by KidlatNgayon View Post
    Somebody who is SENT, a Messenger per the verse
    decades ago messengers were SENT to our subdivision and converted many into born again christians.

no, the problem is you are losing hope of christians in other groups.

you have to exercise to have a larger heart. As a "leader" or "teacher", nobody will gain from you if you have already lost positivity.

you don't spank babies to make them obey you.

Sorry if I went overboard with my words. I understand I could have said them with a bit more..tact.

I believe we now live in the age of apostasy - the great falling away from the faith prophesied in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3. This is a time when tares would infiltrate churches and wreak havoc.

Sabi ni Hesus sa Revelation 3:8, the church that will be raptured has "little strength", konti lang talaga sila. But they have kept God's Word and have not denied His Name. And because of this, God has placed an open door to heaven before them. Malapit na!

By popular definition of atheist I am one,
    but lets set one fact straight. almost all religious people was never been an atheist almost all atheist was once religious. I was born in a very religious family. My mother and father was hermano hermana for so many years. Our family pray the rosary almost every day. I went to church, which is just beside our house, many times each week and above all I read the bible from cover to cover many times. point. religious people has no point of comparison. you can never be an expert basketball player by merely observing. Be an atheist first if you want to know the real difference. as is you are simply making wild claims as you knew nothing about the other side. I knew both sides very well and I can say. being an atheist is far far better than being religious.

the greatest tragedy of our times is religion

Quote Originally Posted by bukol2 View Post
    the greatest tragedy of our times is religion

Yung bukol mo ang greatest tragedy of our time!

Sorry if I went overboard with my words. I understand I could have said them with a bit more..tact.

I believe we now live in the age of apostasy - the great falling away from the faith prophesied in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3. This is a time when tares would infiltrate churches and wreak havoc.

Sabi ni Hesus sa Revelation 3:8, the church that will be raptured has "little strength", konti lang talaga sila. But they have kept God's Word and have not denied His Name. And because of this, God has placed an open door to heaven before them. Malapit na!
    say it like this para masaya:

Sabi ni Hesus sa Revelation 3:8, the church that will be raptured has "little strength", konti lang talaga KAMI. But they have kept God's Word and have not denied His Name. And because of this, God has placed an open door to heaven before them. Malapit na!

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last