Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite | Electronic Gaming | PinoyExchange
X

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite

Bonus: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Now Available on PS4
    Last edited by RyanEvans; Dec 4, 2016 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEvans View Post
    [video=youtube;qJdXbHm48bQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdXbHm48bQ

Bonus: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Now Available on PS4
    I just hope they're not using a free-to-play model like Street Fighter 5. Holiday costumes, Christmas stage, Akuma and Season 2 characters coming up for more expenditures on December and 2017 for that.

Rumors has it that there will be "no more mutants" and character selection will be influenced towards the promotion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even if the characters (I think) come from the mainstream Marvel comic universe.

No more Wolverine (and he's dead anyway. Old Man Logan is probably what we'll get if they decide to bring him back for MVC:I.). But we'll probably get Black Panther, Inhumans and more Guardians of the Galaxy.

balik 2 vs 2 pala ito for me a good move.

hindi ako fan ng 3 v 3 eh.

confirmed pa lang ay sila Morrigan, Megaman, Ryu, Captain Marvel, Captain America and Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
    I just hope they're not using a free-to-play model like Street Fighter 5. Holiday costumes, Christmas stage, Akuma and Season 2 characters coming up for more expenditures on December and 2017 for that.

Rumors has it that there will be "no more mutants" and character selection will be influenced towards the promotion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even if the characters (I think) come from the mainstream Marvel comic universe.

No more Wolverine (and he's dead anyway. Old Man Logan is probably what we'll get if they decide to bring him back for MVC:I.). But we'll probably get Black Panther, Inhumans and more Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Street Fighter V is a sinking ship right now.

Magpapa-hype ako dito! I love Captain Marvel.

This is a sad thing and more like on the downward spiral, Quality of games are now judged based on graphics the "more realistic" the more awesome it is. In exchange to that the game play and content are given little priority because of the advent and fad of patches and updates game developer obliged gamers to download for fixes and corrections they should have ironed out before the release, I call that lazy practice rather than innovating. Bringing console gaming ONLINE turn out to be a bad thing in the end.

The best example: Watchdogs, Street Fighter 5, Watchdogs 2

Quote Originally Posted by ylle45 View Post
    balik 2 vs 2 pala ito for me a good move.

hindi ako fan ng 3 v 3 eh.

confirmed pa lang ay sila Morrigan, Megaman, Ryu, Captain Marvel, Captain America and Iron Man.
    Why not have 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 mode parang WWE games? Di ba pwede sa system.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrm View Post
    Why not have 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 mode parang WWE games? Di ba pwede sa system.
    Hindi pwede ang 1 on 1 since ang Marvel vs Capcom gameplay is built on using teams of 2 or 3 dynamically in a match. Kapag 1v1 lang, you're better off playing the old X-Men: Children of the Atom or Marvel Superheroes fighting games, or better yet go and play Street Fighter.

Baka may madiscover na namang infinite combo dito, yung wala ng babaan Sa MvC3 ba may infinite combo rin? Hindi pa kasi ako nakakalaro nun. Hanggang MvC2 lang ang alam ko.

Quote Originally Posted by ermonski View Post
    Hindi pwede ang 1 on 1 since ang Marvel vs Capcom gameplay is built on using teams of 2 or 3 dynamically in a match. Kapag 1v1 lang, you're better off playing the old X-Men: Children of the Atom or Marvel Superheroes fighting games, or better yet go and play Street Fighter.
    I think he was just asking for a 1v1 option on vs. mode for the console/PC versions. Of course all the main modes will be team-based but Capcom could add an option to select a 1v1 match in vs. mode(vs. player and vs. CPU) in addition to regular team versus just for fooling around. The old KOF ports on PS1 had something like it.

Then again, this is Present day Capcom. It took them ages to add a vs. cpu option on vs. mode for SFV. It's all about monetizing DLC now. And now that Capcom found that Alpha Ken (story costume) was one of the highest selling costumes on SFV (but buyable with fight money), they are now putting Nostalgia costumes in a separate category from story costumes (according to what I've seen on youtube). I'm almost certain Nostalgia costumes can only be bought with real money from now on. Akuma is going to be the first.

And if you're an X-Men fan, there's a rumor/leak? going around that X-Men related characters could only be DLC for MVC:I. Since Fox owns the movie rights for X-Men, Marvel doesn't want to promote X-men stuff as much as possible.

Imagine if Sentinel was DLC and he was as overpowered as usual.
    Last edited by Isegrim; Dec 15, 2016 at 07:13 PM.

Although they said Sept. 21, it's out na at Datablitz!

Nakuha ko na yung PS4 disk ko. Came with a comic book, some costumes and 2 posters since I pre-ordered. Yung comic is mostly about Monster Hunter (YAY, my favorite co-op game besides Killing Floor 1 and 2) and Black Panther, the DLC characters soon to be released. Some filler stuff about Ryu and Hulk fighting a Gold Rathian with Ryu going Evil Ryu (shameless advertising for his alternate costume).

^^how's the combo system now? parang yung classic Marvel vs Capcom na ba? Not unlike UMVC3 where one touch-of-death combo will kill you?

^^how's the combo system now? parang yung classic Marvel vs Capcom na ba? Not unlike UMVC3 where one touch-of-death combo will kill you?
    In some ways, parang Classic except walang medium punch or kick. As for the latter, it's so easy to extend into an OTG combo, di ako magugulat if someone does think of touch-of-death combos agad. And that's not factoring the things the Infinity stones can give you like reviving fallen comrades with the Soul Stone and continuous tracking fireballs from the Reality Stone.

Naninibago pa ko. Iba yung feel sa UMVC3. Pero parang nakokontian ako sa mga characters.

Yes, Monster Hunter revealed finally!

I'm not buying this yet knowing Crapcom, I'll just wait for the Super duper hyper ultra turbo mega plus turbo alpha phoned-in second impact international version champion arcade plus mega mix gem fighter puzzle x tekken online infinite edition 2.

Your Personal Jesus F-A Soldier's Avatar
    Wow. Honestly don't know if I like the art style.

I do like it it's pretty, don't get me wrong the 3d in 2d is hella cool...but y'all remember the hand drawn comic book animation style of the original?

#IronMan

#

New characters: Sigma and Black Panther.

Black Panther is the closest thing we can get for Wolverine and X-23 in the game.

New characters: Sigma and Black Panther.

[video=youtube;b1-AiB_cAbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1-AiB_cAbQ

Black Panther is the closest thing we can get for Wolverine and X-23 in the game.
    Sigh...I don't recall Black Panther doing too many claw moves in the comics. I wonder if this will mess up any chance of Wolverine appearing in this game ever. At least Monster Hunter will be coming ASAP.

^^^ Damn, probably they could monetize that, loot box or DLC with the X-men....

Oct. 17 is the release date for Black Panther, Sigma and Monster Hunter. Two days from now and I've yet to get a Character Pass...sigh... So expensivo...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last