LizQuen #12 : MyExtraOrdinary Journey Don't Ask Why - Page 75 | Showbiz - Loveteams | PinoyExchange

Page 75 of 77 First ... 25 65 74 75 76 ... Last
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1539

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 07:18 AM.

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 10:25 PM.

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 11:45 AM.

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 04:02 PM.

ABS-CBN News
    June 18, 2017

WATCH: Liza stuns in wedding gown on 'ASAP'

June is a traditional month for weddings. With the month soon coming to a close, “ASAP” marked its episode on Sunday with an opening number that saw Liza Soberano dressed as a stunning bride.
    After alighting from a luxury car, Soberano turned heads in a beautiful white gown paired with her perfect smile.
    The “Darna” actress was welcomed on stage by no other than Piolo Pascual, who serenaded her with “Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel.”

Watch Soberano as she stunned the “ASAP” audience.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/entert...g-gown-on-asap

ABS-CBN News
    Jun 18 2017

Enrique, Kim, Sarah Lahbati, Ritz Azul in back-to-back dance numbers

Enrique Gil had back-to-back dance numbers with Sarah Lahbati, Ritz Azul and Kim Chiu on Sunday.
    The three ladies sizzled on the “ASAP” stage as they danced to Katy Perry’s new song “Swish Swish.”
    Gil, for his part, captivated hearts when he showed off his moves to the tune of Jason Derulo’s “Swalla.”

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/entert...-dance-numbers
    Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 11:06 PM.

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 10:52 PM.

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 04:29 AM.

LizQuen for Japan National Tourism Org

Fly for free to Japan!

Get a chance to win a trip for 2 to Japan for free by following these instructions:
    1. Like the Facebook page of Visit Japan Philippines
    2. Please choose one out of the five areas in Japan that you are dreaming to visit by submitting the reason to why would you like to go there along with the hashtag of the area you chose on the comment space.
    (Ex. I want to visit Hokkaido because of its super cold climate. #Hokkaido)

We will randomly draw 3 participants who will win a pair of round trip tickets to Japan! It’s a special premium Japan tour only available in this campaign!

But wait there’s more, as a consolation prize, we will also randomly draw 15 pairs (30 persons) of winners to be invited to a dinner & talk show with the LIZQUEN loveteam!

So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this once in a lifetime chance and join this campaign!

※Please don’t forget to follow “Visit Japan Philippines” page and like this post. (In order to submit your entry, you are required to be a fan of “Visit Japan Philippines” and must click “Like” on this article.)

Top 5 unexplored areas to vote
    1. #Hokkaido Area,
    2. #Tohoku Area,
    3. #Hokuriku Area,
    4. #Kyushu Area,
    5. #Okinawa Area,

<<Application period: June 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017>>

You may check out further information of each area and the campaign details at this special website:
    URL: http://japan.unexpected-discoveries.com/

Qualifications:
    ・The participant must be a Filipino citizen.
    ・The participant must have a Facebook account.
    ・The Participant must be following the official JNTO Facebook Page, “Visit Japan Philippines”.

https://www.facebook.com/visitjapan....type=3&theater

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 09:11 PM.

The Philippine Star
    June 20, 2017

Enrique is Liza's leading man in Darna

https://www.pressreader.com/philippi...82084866798562

Last edited by Jhean; 1 week ago at 12:21 PM.

Pep.Ph./News
    by Rachelle Siazon
    June 19, 2017

Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano admit to being in a "relationship with no labels"

Calling her by her nickname, Enrique Gil declared the depth of his love for Liza Soberano: "Yeah, I'm super in love. Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes. But that's why she's Hope, I am never hopeless. That's how I feel. I mean, that's how you feel when you're in love."

In YES! Magazine’s July 2017 cover story, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano admitted that they are in a "relationship with no labels.”

Speaking to YES! senior writer Gabby Libarios, Enrique declared that he’s head over heels in love with Liza, aka Hope Elizabeth.

The 25-year-old Kapamilya actor said, “Yeah, I’m super in love.

“Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes.

“But that’s why she’s Hope, I am never hopeless.

“That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”

As early as now, Enrique said he sees himself settling down with Liza in the future.

“This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman.

“And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”

Liza, who turned 19 last January 4, openly admitted that for the first time in her life, she’s in love.

Asked if she loves Enrique, Liza lit up quite noticeably and took her time before encapsulating her real-life feelings for her long-time loveteam partner in three words: “Yes, I do.”

While she never had a boyfriend since birth, Liza said that she completely trusts Enrique with her heart.

Confident about her and Enrique’s feelings for each other, she added, “I don’t think love should be a scary thing.”

Even without labels, Liza shared that Enrique knows that he’s the only guy she loves.

“I feel like napaparamdam ko naman ’yon sa kanya.

“And I always make sure that he feels different from everybody else.

“I don’t wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else.

“There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special.”

What are Liza’s considerations when it comes to “relationship with no labels” with Enrique? How do the people closest to them feel about their romance? How did they first confess their feelings to each other?

Find out the answers to all these questions and more in YES! Magazine July 2017.

****************************************************************************

Star Cinema .abs-cbn.com./News
    by: Chandral Selim
    June 20

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil are on the cover of YES! magazine this month.

LizQuen gets real about their feelings in new magazine cover story

Enrique reveals why Liza is his "Hope" (in more ways than one).

The cover, which features the gorgeous love team looking like extremely attractive demigods, premiered on the magazine's official Instagram page today, June 20.

Take a look here:

In the caption, YES! generously shared a portion of their exclusive interview to their followers.

According to Quen, he draws "hope" from Liza. He said:

"You get hopeless sometimes. But that’s why she’s Hope (referring to Liza’s real name), I am never hopeless. That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”

He continued, “This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman. And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”

When asked if she feels the same way, Liza simply replied, "Yes, I do."

Liza and Enrique also addressed their "relationship with no labels" in the interview and Enrique even shared that he feels as though people already know about their set-up.

“Yeah, people see it naman. They see that I care for her, she cares for me. She’s special to me, I’m special to her. And that ‘special-ness’ is only between the both of us. People see it. Everybody sees it.”

To which the new Darna added, “I feel like napaparamdam ko naman ’yon sa kanya. And I always make sure that he feels different from everybody else. I don’t wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special.”

Aww! Heart emojis all around, guys!

The Philippine Star
    June 20, 2017

Enrique is Liza’s leading man in Darna

Enrique Gil is Liza Soberano's leading man in the upcoming Darna movie.

MANILA, Philippines - With Liza Soberano confirmed as Darna in the movie directed by Erik Matti for Star Cinema, the guessing game has shifted to who her leading man will be, with several names mentioned as “most likely.” It was The STAR that broke the big story about Liza’s bagging the coveted role that has been played by more than a dozen big stars, including Angel Locsin.

According to Funfare’s DPA, as of the moment (no last-minute changes, hopefully, knock on wood!), tapped to play Liza’s leading man is none other than her screen (and soon-to-be real-life?) sweetheart Enrique Gil. This piece of “breaking news” should belie rumors that the LizQuen tandem would be temporarily broken up while another actor would be Liza’s Darna partner.

*******************************************************************************

ABS-CBN Entertainment News
    June 20, 2017

Enrique describes Liza as 'the one' for him

It's pretty much common knowledge that Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil have feelings for each other.
    And to further prove this, Gil once again opened up about his leading lady in an interview with YES! Magazine this July, describing the "Darna" star as "the one" and confessing that he's "super in love."
    "Yeah, it's her and I tell her that naman. It's the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she's the one," Gil admitted.
    The Kapamilya stars sat down with the showbiz magazine to talk about their "relationship with no labels."
    For her turn on the record, Soberano pretty much echoed what Gil said, adding that she makes it a point to treat her "Dolce Amore" co-star differently than anyone.
    "I feel like napaparamdam ko naman iyon sa kanya. ...I don't wanna treat him the way I treat everybody else. There should be a fine line that makes him different from everybody else, just so that he feels special," she explained.
    Gil and Soberano have been rumored to be a couple for some time. The two put many of the speculations to rest by saying that they treat each other almost like a couple.
    Gil reasoned for skirting around the whole boyfriend-girlfriend that he respects Soberano's family, who doesn't want the young actress to have a relationship until she reaches the age of 23.

*********************************************************************************

June 20, 2017

Enrique, ayaw mag-two piece 'Darna' costume si Liza?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/entert...ostume-si-liza

May alinlangan ang aktor na si Enrique Gil sa pagsusuot ng ka-loveteam na si Liza Soberano ng two-piece na ‘Darna’ costume. Kapansin-pansin namang nagiging lalong fit si Enrique na sumasabay pala kay Liza sa kaniyang 'superhero' workout at diet. Nagpa-Patrol, MJ Felipe. TV Patrol, Martes, 20 Hunyo 2017

*******************************************************************************

Fashion Pulis
    June 21, 2017

Like or Dislike: Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil on the Cover of Yes

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2017/06/...l#comment-form
    Last edited by Jhean; 6 days ago at 08:48 AM.

All about Darna
    A couple of years ago, we expressed our strong opinions against Liza playing Darna. We breathed a sigh of relief when Angel Locsin was announced to don the iconic costume. However, cliché it may be but the adage if it is meant to be, it is meant to be played with the selection of Darna in the end. Liza was fated to play the iconic role. Destiny.
    Most of us showed support not because we changed court. It was due to the intermittent bashings she received from different fan groups, sour grape fans of other female stars, as well as Darna millennials who didn’t take time to research the previous actresses who donned the iconic costume. For most of us, we felt the need to stop other fans from treating her literally a punching bag because they could not accept ABS CBN’s decision. The weeks prior to and after the announcement were chaotic.
    The iconic costume, the cause of our concern is now up for discussion. I remember reading one comment why Wonder Woman became such a big hit. It said because it was directed by a woman. Sexist it may sound but it presented a valid exchange of ideas. Most male Filipino directors have the tendency to focus on the physical attributes of the female lead which can also be said true with how some gay directors treat male lead actors.
    In respect to these bandwagon, we all can agree that Direk Eric Matti has a lot to prove that he is not such a director. That he will focus more on why Darna is iconic and why liza was chosen to play it. That she is Darna not because of her face that can launch a thousand ships and a body that no one has seen yet. He has to promise that he would not feed the fantasies of fanboys but teach the millennials who the real Darna was in the eyes of the author himself Mars Ravelo. Darna wasn’t supposed to be a sex object but rather a woman with innate characters as a super hero, just like how Mars Ravelo regarded his wife as a super woman, the real inspiration when he wrote Darna. Wishful thinking but I really hope that Matti will not deviate from the the author’s thoughts.
    For ABS CBN, I also hope that it will not sacrifice everything for Darna or Liza’s career for the movie. I hope that after this iconic role, she can still slide back smoothly to the Liza of Lizquen that her numerous endorsements saw. Admit it or not, Lizquen is a brand of positivity and wholesomeness. In a business side of view, deviating from that image will be a very risky move.
    I sincerely hope that all those responsible for her career as well as being the other half of Lizquen will not drown in a half-glass of water.

Last edited by Jhean; 6 days ago at 08:49 AM.

June 12, 2017

BALIKAN: Iba't ibang henerasyon ng 'Darna'

Sa dami nang nangyayari sa ating bansa ngayon, maging sa ibang bansa, tila kailangan na nga natin ang isang superhero na magtatanggol sa mga naapi at tatalo sa mga kasamaan.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainmen...-para-sa-darna

Muling bibigyang buhay ang iconic Pinay superhero na si Darna, ang babaeng bersiyon ni Superman.

Likhang-sulat ito ng batikang manunulat na si Mars Ravelo.
    Isang batang babaeng laki sa hirap ang orihinal na Darna na nakapulot ng batong bulalakaw mula sa kalawakan. Kapag nilunok niya ang bato, nagiging superhero ito.
    Sa loob ng halos pitong dekada, nagkaroon na nang maraming mukha ang Pinay superhero.

Ngayong taon, naipasa na ang bato kay Liza Soberano bilang pinakabagong gaganap na Darna.
    Liza Soberano, lilipad na bilang bagong 'Darna'

Last edited by Jhean; 6 days ago at 01:47 PM.

Page 75 of 77 First ... 25 65 74 75 76 ... Last