ABS-CBN & Star Creatives: LA LUNA SANGRE (Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla) - Page 75 | Showbiz - TV | PinoyExchange

Page 75 of 80 First ... 25 65 74 75 76 ... Last
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1581
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    Mas gusto ko yung they started out as your typical teenager - whiny, annoying, spoiled brats - and went on to become serious warriors later on. Magandang panoorin ang ganyang character development. Kesa naman puro mga seryoso sila sa umpisa pa lang..helloww...Parang katulad ni Alena ng Enca, annoying sa umpisa and then blossomed into a formidable, sensible leader later in the series.

At sana wag nilang gawing pa-dark-dark, emo-emo, serious-serious epek ang show no. Please lang. Para lang yun sa mga mababaw na tao na wala talagang alam sa buhay.
    THAT is the problem - they didn't show any character development. They were whiny, spoiled brats first then immediately warriors next. Sinabak agad sila without us seeing their characters changed to be those determined, capable vampire warriors. I understand it's hard to do this because of time constraint and 2nd support lang naman sila sa show. Kaya nga they shouldn't have been written so far from the vampire warriors they're supposed to be para hindi mahirap ang character shift nila. They could have been written as normal teenagers na hindi whiny or annoying. Then maybe casual viewers wouldn't have been irritated with them from the start. Sa MC, the only ones na benta sa akin are Tristan and Rambo, and pasado na rin si black guy and the tall, mestizo guy with curly hair.

I don't watch Enca so I don't know who Alena is.

While I may not be a fan of emo teens or dark shows, I think your comment about emo people being dumb or shallow is very insensitive. Maraming emo sa totoong buhay na ganun because they're dealing with depression or other psychological problems. If you're not a psychiatrist, you have no right to judge them.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGab View Post
    Sana may power si Jethro na magtransmit ng visions gaya ni Trixie. Pwede nyang ibroadcast sa mga Lobo yung bago sa prophecy. Kung humina siya dahil sa years in captivity, baka mga special individuals lang maka pickup ng signal.

Enter Madam Star...
    I wish for that, too. And sana si Jethro hindi agad pinagsasabi yung visions na nakikita nya. Hindi ba sya pwedeng magsinungaling kay Supremo? Sana nagsinungaling na lang sya dati na patay na si Malia and nabago na yung prophecy para natigil na sa manhunt si Supremo.

Quote Originally Posted by leira View Post
    THAT is the problem - they didn't show any character development. Kaya nga they shouldn't have been written so far from the vampire warriors they're supposed to be para hindi mahirap ang character shift nila.
    This. And the character arc of Moonchasers keeps on flip-flopping from weak - strong - weak....it was so out of sequence - they cowered in fear at the mere sight of a tomb ; they fought like real vampire warriors during the attempt to save Ningning; then went to MC training camp; had second thoughts during an actual mission. It feels like lazy writing.....Tristan can't keep running with this group.

Grabe pala effort ng mga stunt directors behind the scene parang nakakahiya tuloy na magreklamo sa LLS... sa writers na lang ako mag reklamo!

^ Yeah, it's the writing na may reklamo ako and the casting of MC. Wala akong reklamo sa stunts. In fact, nagandahan pa nga ako dun sa battle nila kay Ningning and dun sa senator. Alam mong ginawa sya ng mabuti. The stunts and choreography really deserve a round of applause.

I wait for You, my Savior. rambler's Avatar
    Ambabaw lang talaga. Mahilig magbigay ng critiques pero walang alam sa sining. Art is not meant to be picked apart. Ako, I decide whether I like an artwork or not. If I liked it, I enjoy it in its entirety, especially the emotional heft or the entertainment value that it brings. If not, I turn to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    Ambabaw lang talaga. Mahilig magbigay ng critiques pero walang alam sa sining. Art is not meant to be picked apart. Ako, I decide whether I like an artwork or not. If I liked it, I enjoy it in its entirety, especially the emotional heft or the entertainment value that it brings. If not, I turn to something else.

Kung isa ako sa sinasabihan mo, it's funny if you tell me wala akong "alam sa sining" if you knew my background. Even my writer friends from ABS themselves critique each other's teleseryes in lengthy forms. TV shows and movies are meant to be reviewed, even if you love it. Mas mababaw po yung tanggap ng tanggap ng lahat ng bagay na fini-feed sa kanya without wanting to use his/her brain. Fanaticism na tawag doon.

Agree, mali ang casting ng Moonchasers. Maaaring starlets tinalaga para walang sapaw effect sa main characters. But yeah, could've hired more realistic actors with palpable potential (e.g. Lance Pimentel as Rambo). Great vehicle pa naman ang primetime show to launch a lackluster career.

How LLS action scenes are shot

Quote Originally Posted by leira View Post
    Mas mababaw po yung tanggap ng tanggap ng lahat ng bagay na fini-feed sa kanya without wanting to use his/her brain. Fanaticism na tawag doon.
    Or part sila ng PR team ng isang artista.... when you discuss the show's story arc, build-ups, character shields given to Moonchasers, etc. tapos ipapasok ang fandom wars, w t f

O/T pasensya na po, isa ako sa mga mababaw na posters dito:

Duterte, Kathniel rice art subjects

By: Karl R. Ocampo - @inquirerdotnet 07:12 AM August 14, 2017

Images of President Rodrigo Duterte and the onscreen love team of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla will emerge in the paddies of the Philippine Rice (PhilRice) Research Institute in the coming months.

They will be the subject of the PhilRice’s annual “crop painting” this year.

Besides the President and the “Kathniel” love team, expect to see the likenesses of Philippine National Police chief Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa and the late President Ferdinand Marcos in the rice fields.

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/922509/...#ixzz4pgauU0Lf

Quote Originally Posted by curleduptoes View Post

Last edited by ScareYouOften; 1 week ago at 10:32 AM. Reason: illegal content/spamming

Quote Originally Posted by curleduptoes View Post
    How LLS action scenes are shot

[Video=youtube;e55FHO2_P9Y]https://youtu.be/e55FHO2_P9Y

Nakakalungkot lang na wala na pala talaga si Rambo. Akala ko pa naman, magiging vampire sya na kasama sa LLU. Maga-aral daw sya sa Canada. Sana kumuha din sila ulit ng another martial artist for LLU.

Page 75 of 80 First ... 25 65 74 75 76 ... Last