Hi! I've got goiter since 2nd year high school. I'm just wondering if some of you have or experience the same symptoms that I have. I'm not sure kasi if all that I have are real symptoms of somebody with a goiter.
Here's a list of what I have:
1. nervousness & anxiety - even if there's no need to be nervous, like calling / talking to somebody, explaining a report to your boss (I've worked with him for more than a year now), etc.
2. Falling hair - I've got long hair, but I'm not sure if it's normal para manlagas hair ko just by combing it. Siguro mga 2 to 3 strands when I comb & 5 or more after a bath
3. soft voice - kaya if I want to shout or speak out loud in a crowd, di effective, kelangan ko pa ng microphone. Sometimes kasi irritating lalo na if you have to always repeat everything you said
4. Have difficulty breathing - Di naman to lagi. Pero minsan weird kasi nakaupo lang naman ako
5. Palpitations - same thing as #4, I sometimes have palpitations as if ang layo ng tinakbo or inakyat ko
6. Mood swings - I know this may be normal for women having their period, pero sakin, kahit wala akong period, bigla-bigla akong nagtatampo for petty reasons, or minsan parang I'm so sad that I just want to burst into tears. Madalas din akong ma-depress.
Well, those are the symptoms I can think of right now. If you can, pls. share naman your experiences in having goiter. It would help if I know I'm not the only one.