I find this 5 steps very easy , if you want to learn "How To Stop A Puppy From Biting And Chewing"
1. Always provide your puppy with chew toys, chew things (could be a piece of wood)
2. From the very start encourage your puppy to leave your fingers and clothes alone
3. If your puppy mouths you then redirect them calmly onto something else
4. If they continue to mouth you place them calmly on the floor and give a little yelp noise to let them know that their sharp teeth can hurt and move away
5. If they continue to mouth you or your clothes take them calmly and quietly and place them into timeout for a minute or so.