JaDine In Love: Let's Run Away with Team Real! #thankslove #OJD Chapter 13 - Page 227 | Showbiz - Loveteams | PinoyExchange

Page 227 of 228 First ... 127 177 217 226 227 228 Last
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 4545
    Hi bulileth and fizzy marmalade

dami ko na mimiss dito sa thread...

daes, rtom, clio, baby heart,jtsg1 at etc

Quote Originally Posted by bulileth2010 View Post
    wait ka lang and the help is on the way. Calling all jadines na expert sa avatar. Please help.
    Thanks... and still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by mxbea2 View Post
    Hi bulileth and fizzy marmalade

dami ko na mimiss dito sa thread...

daes, rtom, clio, baby heart,jtsg1 at etc

helllo mxbea2. Sent you a PM.

hello everyone.

up natin ang thread... miss ko na din ang pag pepex...

Hi mxbea, bulileth, daes and wee! 😊😊😊

Prenup b to? 😆😍💜

Quote Originally Posted by wee-Han-wee View Post
    Thanks... and still waiting...
    Hi wee! You wanted to add display pic, tama b? You can go sa profile mo and you can add pic from there. A novice here too but i had asked google how to add profile pic sa pex. 😅 Glad google has all the answers 😅

nanood pala nang Britney Spears show ang JaDine. They missed the opportunity na watch Britney's show sa Las Vegas nang mag concert tour sila last April. Cirque du Soleil ang napanood nila. At least na catch nila si Britney sa Pinas.

Will buy James Cool Down sa itunes. And of course his Palm Dreams album pag available na rin.

hmmmmm!!!!hello jadines where art thou.!!!!

Pa up lang nang thread. parang tayo.

Quote Originally Posted by bulileth2010 View Post
    hmmmmm!!!!hello jadines where art thou.!!!!

Pa up lang nang thread. parang tayo.
    Still here, sissy!

Hehe. Mas active sa ig nga lang lately sa twitter and ig.

Thanks for up-ing the thread!

Cant wait for the 2nd and 3rd installment!

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy Marmalade View Post
    Still here, sissy!

Hehe. Mas active sa ig nga lang lately sa twitter and ig.

Thanks for up-ing the thread!
    I need to Cool Down! ☔️☔️It's 92 degrees right now!☀️☀️🔥🔥

I miss PEX and the logical thinkers of this thread. So much has been happening in the fandom lately that it honestly gets quite tiring sometimes. I hope mabuhay ulit yung thread na 'to because this is where I run for comfort and perspective everytime issues are thrown at James and Nadine.

Quote Originally Posted by SM19 View Post
    I miss PEX and the logical thinkers of this thread. So much has been happening in the fandom lately that it honestly gets quite tiring sometimes. I hope mabuhay ulit yung thread na 'to because this is where I run for comfort and perspective everytime issues are thrown at James and Nadine.
    hello sm19. all teampanatag kaya medyo quiet sa jadineland. pero medyo stressful sa IG dahil nandon ang battleground. pero not affected dahil we know the truth. Kaya I'm cool.

Pataasan ng ihi dito sa fandom na to jusko

Quote Originally Posted by Lelomkay View Post
    Pataasan ng ihi dito sa fandom na to jusko
    Lelomkay minsan ka lang dumalaw dito pero as usual palagi kang may issue.

Quote Originally Posted by mxbea2 View Post
    hello everyone.

up natin ang thread... miss ko na din ang pag pepex...
    Hi mxbea2! Hi everyone! Ang daming ganap 'no? Pero kahit ano pa yung mga lumalabas, teampanatag pa rin. Like bulilith said, nasa IG at Twitter ang battleground. Nakakaimbiyerna lang talaga yung iba sa fandom. We've all heard how it is on socmed...and I'm not much of a socmed person...pero nadismaya ako on how some fans are quick to judge and easily swayed. And how quickly they turn on James and Nadine. It's just so sad. Kaloka sila. Pero like I said, teampanatag lang and GV...and the block button is my good friend. Dapat mag-Cool Down lang sila.

Quote Originally Posted by rtom View Post
    Hi mxbea2! Hi everyone! Ang daming ganap 'no? Pero kahit ano pa yung mga lumalabas, teampanatag pa rin. Like bulilith said, nasa IG at Twitter ang battleground. Nakakaimbiyerna lang talaga yung iba sa fandom. We've all heard how it is on socmed...and I'm not much of a socmed person...pero nadismaya ako on how some fans are quick to judge and easily swayed. And how quickly they turn on James and Nadine. It's just so sad. Kaloka sila. Pero like I said, teampanatag lang and GV...and the block button is my good friend. Dapat mag-Cool Down lang sila.
    so true and my favorite button is called BLOCK. I used it a lot especially sa IG. Maraming moron and pathetic kaya block button is the best weapon to get rid of them.

Pero as usual chill lang ako.

Page 227 of 228 First ... 127 177 217 226 227 228 Last