[2016 NBA Playoffs] East Semis - (3) Miami Heat vs (2) Toronto Raptors | NBA | PinoyExchange

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the Eastern Conference Finals?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toronto Raptors

4 66.67%
  • Miami Heat

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... Last

[2016 NBA Playoffs] East Semis - (3) Miami Heat vs (2) Toronto Raptors

Raptors won season series 3-1

raptors in 7. but they will have a hard time against the heat. i wont be surprised if heat wins especially if it's true that bosh can return in game 4 or 5. deng and, to a lesser extent, winslow will make it hard for derozan to score. whiteside will be a challenge for toronto's bigs as valanciunas is not known as an elite defender. whiteside also can defend well. struggling lowry will have a problem matching dragic's production.

toronto also needs to be concerned of wade, especially in clutch situations. toronto has the advantage in terms of bench play, as cory joseph, patterson and bismack did well in the series against indiana.

I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Heat in 6.

Team inconsistent vs Team chokers

my gut says TRaptors in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by gelodude View Post
    raptors in 7. but they will have a hard time against the heat. i wont be surprised if heat wins especially if it's true that bosh can return in game 4 or 5. deng and, to a lesser extent, winslow will make it hard for derozan to score. whiteside will be a challenge for toronto's bigs as valanciunas is not known as an elite defender. whiteside also can defend well. struggling lowry will have a problem matching dragic's production.

toronto also needs to be concerned of wade, especially in clutch situations. toronto has the advantage in terms of bench play, as cory joseph, patterson and bismack did well in the series against indiana.
    TOR has the advantage.

pwede ba. GDragic cant matchup against strong PGs. JValanciunas will neutralize HWhiteside and DMDerozan is too big for DWade.

JWnslow is dud and let CBosh retire.

i hope the MHeat will give a good fight. let them feel the floor. the wildcards of MIA are JJohnson and GGreen. that if these guys are willing to put up the numbers needed to get a W. wishful thingking lang.
    Last edited by gotta lick it; May 3, 2016 at 05:55 AM.

I want to see a Wade-Bron matchup sa playoffs for the first time if ever but as a fan ill pick Raps in 6 though pag umabot ng game 7, i wont bet against the team with a 3 time champion na superstar.

Miami plays small ball, so the question is, will Dwane Casey change his starters again to matchup against them or will he stick with Patterson at the 4?

Mahihirapan si DeMar dito dahil sure na aatakihin yung depensa niya ni Joe or Deng and Miami is a very good defensive team din with excellent perimteter defenders (Deng, Winslow, Wade, Richardson) kaya pahirapan na naman panigurado sa pagiskor yan.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    my gut says TRaptors in 6.

TOR has the advantage.

pwede ba. GDragic cant matchup against strong PGs. JValanciunas will neutralize HWhiteside and DMDerozan is too big for DWade.

JWnslow is dud and let CBosh retire.

i hope the MHeat will give a good fight. let them feel the floor. the wildcards of MIA are JJohnson and GGreen. that if these guys are willing to put up the numbers needed to get a W. wishful thingking lang.
    eh indiana nga hirap na ang raptors, heat pa kaya. lowry is shooting poorly. derozan is a low iq chucker. deng and winslow can take turns in slowing him down. valanciunas neutralizing whiteside what about whiteside d. toronta had a hard time against indiana's bigs d. what more with whiteside?

this series is 50-50.

Quote Originally Posted by tengpogie View Post
    wala bang link dyan
    http://www.vipbox.me/basketball

pang regular season lang ata si lowry e. with lessthan 2 mins ng 3rd, 2pts 1reb 3ast.

Lebron James destroyed Miami Heat and Wade

pahanap naman po si Kyle Lowry, medyo matagal na siyang nawawala

nagtatae siguro sa kung saan

ISO pa more

seriously, hindi foul yung kay Cojo?

wow nakatsamba ng overtime pa.

Lowry with a game tying 3

OT

Quote Originally Posted by Valorian View Post
    pahanap naman po si Kyle Lowry, medyo matagal na siyang nawawala

nagtatae siguro sa kung saan
    there's lowry for you at halfcourt

OT!!!

tapos may mga umalis na sa mga upuan nila

fuck those fans

pero questionable yung inbound play na yun..Wade got fouled by Cojo, no call

anyway, punta na ako sa Dubs vs Blazers

miami fans = toronto fans

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... Last