ABS-CBN & Star Creatives: A LOVE TO LAST (Bea Alonzo, Ian Veneracion, Iza Calzado) - Page 91 | Showbiz - TV | PinoyExchange
Page 91 of 100 First ... 41 81 90 91 92 ... Last
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1996
    it's summer. why is fort wearing jackets

Tupe will investigate Fort and his past siguro. Baka siya pa una makaalam bakit naglalaslas si Fort dati. Baka maging friend sila ni Fort kasi Tupe will understand his dark past.

These might be the Fort-Tupe bromance scenes I'm hoping for.

Ang Totoong Mrs. Blake Fortnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluekiss04 View Post
    Lol sayang cute din naman si Julia at Khalil. And Khalil likes her in real life and crush niya pa rin til now si Juls and they're good friends. Tho he is a bit too short and small, admittedly. Pati daw si Jameson, ang bansot daw for Juls. Hehe. Pero kasi di maganda Yung character ni Red--sinira nila Sha from the onset, with the attempted rape incident.

As for the back stories, wala ba kayong naisip writers? Hehehehe. Natutuyuan na Sila ng fresh ideas.
    Maliit nga tingnan si Jameson ang payatot kasi niya pero 5'8 or 5'9 naman ang height niya tapos si Julia 5'5 yata

I haven't seen the episode yet. But by the looks of things, ayan na naman si Gena, hovering over every ChuPe moment. Ang stalker ni girl. Hindi sha attractive, Gena.

Wala bang Andrew and Bianca moment? Tagal naman simulan ng love team nila. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by voidz View Post
    more lightness! loved this part

Okay, Jameson looks better this episode. Mas gusto ko Sha in T-shirts, hehe.

Okay, Jameson looks better this episode. Mas gusto ko Sha in T-shirts, hehe.
    E shirtless kaya will the writers give us please. Nakadalawa na si tupe right? Kahit isa lang of fort haha for whatever reason they can imagine.

May insider info, as the story gets further daw, Grace will be for Fort (remember how we thought she would be for Red? Hehehe), tapos Andeng will be for Tupe. Andeng rooting for Tupe for Chloe makes sense, kasi his humble roots mirrors her own and her own struggles to fit into her boyfriend's rich family. Andeng was also Chloe's confidante about Tupe from the very beginning. Grace rooting for Fort is so predictable of her. Anyway, Go Team Andeng!

E shirtless kaya will the writers give us please. Nakadalawa na si tupe right? Kahit isa lang of fort haha for whatever reason they can imagine.
    May abs ba si Jameson? Hahaha. I think once lang nag-shirtless si Tupe sa show na toh. Totoy/Xian also had his turn.

May insider info, as the story gets further daw, Grace will be for Fort (remember how we thought she would be for Red? Hehehe), tapos Andeng will be for Tupe. Andeng rooting for Tupe for Chloe makes sense, kasi his humble roots mirrors her own and her own struggles to fit into her boyfriend's rich family. Andeng was also Chloe's confidante about Tupe from the very beginning. Grace rooting for Fort is so predictable of her. Anyway, Go Team Andeng!
    Anuba a day takes forever in this show so syempre breakup muna ng tuge i expect. Only then would andeng cheer for chupe. How long will that take kaya?

May abs ba si Jameson? Hahaha. I think once lang nag-shirtless si Tupe sa show na toh. Totoy/Xian also had his turn.
    Hotel room and toothbrush scene when his towel dropped tama ba? Jamie said he's very proud of his V line but dunno if you lose that if you stop working out.

Anuba a day takes forever in this show so syempre breakup muna ng tuge i expect. Only then would andeng cheer for chupe. How long will that take kaya?
    I dunno. Nakakasawa na si Gena, wah. I hope she moves on na. Mas grabe pa sha kay Bea Rose at Totoy sa pag-stay. And those two were more pleasant third wheels, I couldn't get enough.

Pero exciting ang Team Grace-Fort vs. Team Andeng-Tupe. Though I think mabait pareho si Fort at Tupe and feeling ko they will eventually be friends.

Mejo boring na din ang character ni Tupe. Sana they have a basketball showdown naman, show Ronnie's basketball skills as suggested by some fans on Twitter. Tapos Tupe vs. Fort and Chloe will realize na athletic din pala si Tupe. Whatever happened to that dance collab sana ni Tupe at Chloe before kasi pareho silang dancers? Nalimit na kasi si Tupe sa pagiging TuPerhero ni Chloe at BF ni Gena, nakakasawa na.

I also really hope that they show Tupe na umasenso on his own one day (makes sense why Gena's dad inspired him sa dinner) after a time lapse siguro. Tapos may kotse na din sya and he can take Chloe around.

Lor, I saw your Tweet na magkaka break up scene ang TonDeng. Really? Though mukha nga, para marami silang mapagdaanan. From what I heard though, may wedding talaga sila. Baka end of Book 1 yung wedding (parang di pa rin tapos ang Book 1 ).

Hotel room and toothbrush scene when his towel dropped tama ba? Jamie said he's very proud of his V line but dunno if you lose that if you stop working out.
    Oh yeah, Tupe's hotel scene sa beach, when he and Chloe first met!

I dunno. Nakakasawa na si Gena, wah. I hope she moves on na. Mas grabe pa sha kay Bea Rose at Totoy sa pag-stay. And those two were more pleasant third wheels, I couldn't get enough.

Pero exciting ang Team Grace-Fort vs. Team Andeng-Tupe. Though I think mabait pareho si Fort at Tupe and feeling ko they will eventually be friends.

Mejo boring na din ang character ni Tupe. Sana they have a basketball showdown naman, show Ronnie's basketball skills as suggested by some fans on Twitter. Tapos Tupe vs. Fort and Chloe will realize na athletic din pala si Tupe. Whatever happened to that dance collab sana ni Tupe at Chloe before kasi pareho silang dancers? Nalimit na kasi si Tupe sa pagiging TuPerhero ni Chloe at BF ni Gena, nakakasawa na.

I also really hope that they show Tupe na umasenso on his own one day (makes sense why Gena's dad inspired him sa dinner) after a time lapse siguro. Tapos may kotse na din sya and he can take Chloe around.
    Tupe's got to one-up yung frog prince ni fort. The new guy's starting to make chloe smile unexpectedly. I hope the writers have material to showcase what tupe can do for chloe kasi at this point fort's stealing the spotlight.

Tupe's got to one-up yung frog prince ni fort. The new guy's starting to make chloe smile unexpectedly. I hope the writers have material to showcase what tupe can do for chloe kasi at this point fort's stealing the spotlight.
    Siguro yung kay Tupe Yung nag superhero costume Sha tyaka rapper. Pero sana Meron pa.

I think magkakaroon ng Fort vs Tupe showdown. Exciting. And writers wag niyo na isama si Gena dun, baka mamaya nandun na naman Sha breathing down Tupe's neck. Lol. It's getting old. Anyway for the showdown, or maybe one of the showdowns, sana sayaw or even better, basketball!

Pwede ding resolution, fort and Kat sa huli, aside from fort and gena. Bigyan naman ng boyfriend SI kat! Lol. Btw on a side note buti Kat never hinted kay Tupe na Chloe likes him. Kasi pwede shang madulas. good friend, kat.

Just watched the episode and Ang koopal talaga ni Tony Noble hahaha hay. But he's addictive to watch, galing ni Tirso. Everyone on iWanTV is angry with how saintly Andeng is pa Rin, hehehe.

Mukhang mag b break nga Ang TonDeng. Hmmm. And that Lucas-Andeng scene for next week, wow.

Page 91 of 100 First ... 41 81 90 91 92 ... Last