Breed ng Dog for Kids | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

X

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Breed ng Dog for Kids

Ano pong breed ng aso *** kid friendly din. Yung masarap alagaan at malaming. Ano po ma rerecommend niyo? Salamat

google hypoallergenic dogs.

you will find maltese is included in the list but this dog is a handful because it requires constant grooming.

Quote Originally Posted by ADanforth View Post
    Ano pong breed ng aso *** kid friendly din. Yung masarap alagaan at malaming. Ano po ma rerecommend niyo? Salamat
    I can recommend Bichon frise they are very cute, adorable and most importantly its hypoallergenic good for kids who has asthma. We have one here at home.

mahirap i-maintain yun curly hair ng bichon frisefor a kid.

one bad thing about hypoallergenic hair is like a mop which easily absorbs dust or dirt.

Agree with hypoallergenic dogs. Just to be on the safe side

thank god for the atheist einhander's Avatar
    if your kids doesnt need hypo alergenic, golden retriever.

The 10 Best Dog Breeds for Children

#1 – Boxer

One of the Boxers’ most distinctive qualities is its love for children. They are a people oriented breed and prefer to have their pack close by. Energetic and affectionate, the Boxer needs to have plenty of exercise and playful interaction.

#2 – Mastiff

This good natured giant bonds instantly with its family and loves to be around his people. Gentle with children, this breed makes an ideal family pet. When he feels his pack is threatened, a Mastiff will most likely knock an intruder to the ground and lay on them until assistance arrives.

#3 – Old English Sheepdog

This working dog is considered affectionate and loving, although there may be an instinct to herd its family; this might not be so bad if the kiddos are running late for school. The AKC described this breed as athletic filled with clownish energy.

#4 – Labrador Retriever

Another popular breed is the Labrador Retriever. This eager to please breed is bouncy and enjoys playing with her pack members. She loves to swim and frolic in the water or on the land. Parents would benefit from a Labrador’s athletic tendencies; she would wear the children out faster.

#5 – Dalmatian

People oriented and lover of fun and play, the spotted Dalmatian would be an incredible addition to any family. Energetic, this breed loves to run with the kids all day long and snuggle with them at night. If the home includes horses, even better; the Dalmatian has a symbiotic relationship with horses.

#6 – Dogue de Bordeaux

If an owner can get past the drooling nature of this lovable breed, the Dogue de Bordeaux sports a calm temperament, is loyal to its pack and affectionate to a fault. Gentle with the children, this French Mastiff will also be protective of the family it loves.

#7 – Golden Retriever

#8 – American Staffordshire Terrier

#9 – Newfoundland

#10 – Mutts!

No matter. Puppies of any breed go well with kids. What matters is the kids' attitude toward animals.

golden retriever and labrador highly recommended for kids. gusto nila laging makipaglaro sa kids. walang problema sa temperament, napakabait na mga breeds ng dog ang golden at labrador retreiver.

What about huskies? Yun ang gusto ng anak ko. Anyway, di pa rin naman uubra sa daddy nya.

Still devastated from the death of our Shitzu last year

okey lang din husky. mabait, gwapo, okey ang temperament, kaya lang medyo mahal. malakas mag shed ang balahibo. kailangan laging naka aircon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last